Author Topic: Vortex black-on-black in cherry profile or blank blue PBT OEM keycaps?  (Read 3668 times)

Offline xSpartanCx

Hey, I'm looking to find keycaps like the vortex black on black keycaps in cherry profile, all I can find is OEM

If there is no way (i'd rather not go with any engraved keys) to find them,
I'd like to find blank light blue keycaps that are pbt oem profile (WASD sells them in abs)

Are either of these possible?

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
I belive IMSTO sells blanks pbt in cherry profile, but they are kinda pricey

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline aj-kun

I own those vortex black on black PBT caps, the aren't cherry profile, next to my GMK cherry mods 2mm higher on row 4, 1mm higher on the bottom row, 2mm higher in home row and 1 mm higher on the top row. the number row is only half a mm difference hope that helps.

Also the font is ugly so I wouldn't recommend it. Buy blanks in cherry profile from imsto or feng. (cheaper)

Offline xSpartanCx

I belive IMSTO sells blanks pbt in cherry profile, but they are kinda pricey

I'm looking for OEM profile blank pbt, though, and I know that's pretty rare unfortunately

Offline xSpartanCx

Is it possible I could get SP to do a set for me in a better font/profile? How much would that even be?

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
I dont think SP will just make a set for you, they would require a MOQ. So you would most likely have to start a Group Buy.
Also From What i know , Signature Plastic's Keycaps are in DCS profile, which is shorter than cherry

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3