Author Topic: Crap bags are IN STOCK at Signature Plastics  (Read 14610 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Crap bags are IN STOCK at Signature Plastics
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 01:22:43 »
Sold out

That was quick!

Good luck everyone who ordered one - hopefully you will find some gems in among the fodder.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rao2100

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 04:40:10 »
I will pay $8 + shipping for a off center red on white caps lock, thankyouverymuch :)
| KMAC LE Vintage Blues | LZ-S Ergo Clears | Filco TKL MJ2 Ninja Reds | CM QFR - Blues | IBM Model M SSK 1991 |

Offline blueSmoke

• Life is what happens while you're busy Fixing RSI
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 04:46:14 »
Looks like it is NOT. shows stock.
Model M, Filco Tenkeyless White, Few others, few more others, Noise-hater (ongoing project), blah-blah (to be fillled later...)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 04:59:06 »
I will pay $8 + shipping for a off center red on white caps lock, thankyouverymuch :)

That sounds like a WTB - wait a week or so until the first people (probably US) have received their bags and started to sort through them.  Last time a few people put pictures of the keycaps they did not want in Classifieds and people could buy one or many.

Looks like it is NOT. shows stock.

Maybe try ordering one - they might just not have updated their product page.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline blueSmoke

• Life is what happens while you're busy Fixing RSI
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 15:53:29 »
I guess the shipping is more expensive as they are sending like this:
Priority Mail 2-Day
$50 insurance included
USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation

I got mine in 3 days (will be delivered later in the afternoon).

See you all in the swap area.

P.S. I am looking for ALPS caps, hopefully some will be in the bag and rest I will be checking in with you guys.
Model M, Filco Tenkeyless White, Few others, few more others, Noise-hater (ongoing project), blah-blah (to be fillled later...)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:10:11 »
When you receive your crap bag, please post photos here as a record of what was in them this time around.

Offline HoosTrax

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:35:43 »
When you receive your crap bag, please post photos here as a record of what was in them this time around.

Thanks for the link. I post a little taste of what's to come ;)

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 18:56:08 »
Mine arrived today.  Already did preliminary sorting. i got lots of DSA Retro and DSA, perhaps enough for a couple numpad sets.  We'll see.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline oaklandishh

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 01:49:36 »
got my 2 bags today spent like 6 hours sorting and such:  http://imgur.com/a/SalfD for the album sorry about terrible photos.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 01:53:28 »
got my 2 bags today spent like 6 hours sorting and such:  http://imgur.com/a/SalfD for the album sorry about terrible photos.

Nice, sell me that grey hapster key plz?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #60 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 01:53:51 »

Please feel free to post here: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=46475.0

Trying to collect all the pics in one place :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 01:54:36 »

Nice, some awesome caps in there.  Some hard to see ones, but some cool looking ones too.  I've never seen that dice cap before and it looks like you also got a Phantom of the Opera mask cap.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #62 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 01:57:13 »
Yeah, at least 2 Hapsters :)

Offline oaklandishh

« Reply #63 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 09:44:22 »
If you PMed me I will try to get back to you in a reasonable amount of time, but I have work and plans this weekend so I have no idea if it will happen. if you want a non specialty key-cap especially weird profiles PM me and I might be able to work something out with you. Also the hapster is BLUE, sorry for the bad pictures.
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 August 2013, 09:58:36 by oaklandishh »

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 14:51:46 »
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 02 August 2013, 20:15:02 »
You've successfully unloaded years of malformed instances of the seventh letter of the alphabet in less than a week.  GG, Signature Plastics, GG indeed.
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #66 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 02:07:24 »
You've successfully unloaded years of malformed instances of the seventh letter of the alphabet in less than a week.  GG, Signature Plastics, GG indeed.

Well said :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #67 on: Sat, 07 September 2013, 06:14:39 »
Sorry to revive this elderly thread, but I was allowed to open my crap bag just today (after moving house).

Mostly crap, as expected.  Gems included two Hapsters, one white on black Awesome Face, an Esc key actually labelled Escape, a few others that appeal to me, such as a "damn it" key and a "#!@$#" key.

A few nyans (but no cat).  A few transparent or translucent ones (including one orange).

Slightly more details here.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 02:26:46 »
If anyone missed out and wants a crap bag, found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unopened-Grab-Bag-of-approx-1000-Cherry-MX-keycaps-key-cap-/271279640246?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item3f2986ceb6

"unopened" riiiiiight.
more like sorted all the good **** out and replaced it with more crap.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 05:19:38 »
If anyone missed out and wants a crap bag, found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unopened-Grab-Bag-of-approx-1000-Cherry-MX-keycaps-key-cap-/271279640246?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item3f2986ceb6

"unopened" riiiiiight.
more like sorted all the good **** out and replaced it with more crap.

Quite possibly, 'cause you'd never know whether that was the case, or it was just a crap bag with nothing special in it.

I think there were one or two noted here that did not have a Hapster, for example.  Everyone else got at least 1 Hapster, and someone got 3.

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 08:49:33 »
*unopened *

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3