Author Topic: KeyLord says Hi  (Read 1182 times)

Offline KeyLord

KeyLord says Hi
« on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 10:09:37 »
Hello!

I'd like to introduce myself to the GH community. I've only just recently got into Mechanical Keyboards, with my first purchase being a white Ducky Shine II (with browns, backlit)... I can assure you it's the first of many as I see so many keycap sets I want!!!!

I'm looking at getting a compact filco or qfr (Will need to consult wallet soon) .. Any feedback is appreciated!!

KeyLord out :)

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
Re: KeyLord says Hi
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 10:10:47 »
Hello!

I'd like to introduce myself to the GH community. I've only just recently got into Mechanical Keyboards, with my first purchase being a white Ducky Shine II (with browns, backlit)... I can assure you it's the first of many as I see so many keycap sets I want!!!!

I'm looking at getting a compact filco or qfr (Will need to consult wallet soon) .. Any feedback is appreciated!!

Hey bud, enjoy your stay and lock your wallet away now!
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline KeyLord

Re: KeyLord says Hi
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 04:45:42 »
Hello!

Hey bud, enjoy your stay and lock your wallet away now!

Thanks for the warning... I might let it go for a run for a little while though- A single mechboard just isn't enough for me!! I want more!