Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 1186 times)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Hello everyone!
« on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 23:55:10 »
I am new to geekhack, I cannot say I am going to be the most active member here, but I want to join in on the madness err, awesomeness that is mechanical keyboards and custom keycaps!

I started with a razer deathadder non-backlit keyboard with blue switches, I fell in love with mechanical keyboard and I now own an unbranded Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid with all blank black keycaps from WASD and a Zoidberg escape keycap, I was just going to leave it all black, but the second I saw a futurama keycap, I knew I needed it :P

Well, hello everyone!  ;D

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 01:01:45 »
I am new to geekhack, I cannot say I am going to be the most active member here, but I want to join in on the madness err, awesomeness that is mechanical keyboards and custom keycaps!

I started with a razer deathadder non-backlit keyboard with blue switches, I fell in love with mechanical keyboard and I now own an unbranded Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid with all blank black keycaps from WASD and a Zoidberg escape keycap, I was just going to leave it all black, but the second I saw a futurama keycap, I knew I needed it :P

Well, hello everyone!  ;D

Yes!  Welcome to GH.

Otaku (blank) keycaps are the way to go!  Congrats on the excellent choice. 
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 09:30:49 »
WELCOME
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS