Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Flameba11

Hey guys!
« on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 15:19:32 »
My name is Fernando and I found my way here through a video I saw online of a guy soldering a PCB prototype GH60. Gotta say, good work.

Im currently a student at ISU, majoring in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and this sort of stuff just gets me going. I have a passion for all things electrical and just wanted to introduce myself.

I haven't really done a whole lot things related to at home manufacturing or anything really, so I was hoping this could be a place to learn some new skills and find myself among people with similar passions. Anyone who could show me around this site or get me involved in whatever way, I'd greatly appreciate. Since I was a kid, I'd break my toys just to see the circuits and electrical components inside. I may not have any skills yet really, but I certainly have the aptitude and dedication, not to mention love for this.

Thanks guys!

Offline shrapneL

Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 20:19:06 »
Hey! Welcome to GH! I'm pretty new here myself, but you can find lots of info in the geekhack projects section! :)

GH also has an IRC so feel free to drop by and chat with people about anything and everything!
hello.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 00:55:30 »
Yeah, get a soldering iron, and start making ur own keyboard.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.