Author Topic: Anybody check out the razer clone E-3lue Cobra? great price come check it out!  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Carnage

http://www.amazon.com/E-3lue-EMS109BK-Precision-Control-Counterfeit/dp/B005CPGHAA/ref=pd_sim_pc_24

Great looking reviews, amazing looking mouse, and really cheap. So what's up with it anybody try one of them out yet? I'm considering grabbing 2 of them just for the hell of it.

Was just browsing on amazon and ran into it.

UPDATE:

Just ordered 2 today which is the august 29th. Ill do a review / write up on it maybe a video or something once they come in if anybody is interested~
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 August 2013, 19:09:31 by Carnage »

Offline Hyde

• White Tofu Extraordinaire
lol 1000+ reviews, I guess for the price it's hard to argue with it.

I find the design is a bit too much and tacky.  Though the shape looks pretty good and usually mouse with that shape doesn't have side buttons, but this one does.

Usually I try not to support those "rip off" clone companies.  But I guess it's like people said for $10 it's like why not.

Too bad amazon.com doesn't ship to Canada otherwise I might give it a try.

Archiss ProgresTouch Retro - Gateron Yellow  |  Topre Realforce 104UW - 45g Silent  |  Topre Type Heaven  |  Beige Filco Ninja 104 - MX Red  |  Das Keyboard - MX Brown  |  Poker II - MX Red  |  Race II - MX Brown  |  Matias Quiet Pro - Matias Dampened ALPS  |  Logitech K840 - Romer G  |  Cherry MX Board 2.0 - MX Red  |  Cherry G84-4100 - ML  |  IBM Model M
Roccat Kone Pure  |  Logitech G203  |  Logitech G303  |  Logitech G302  |  Razer Naga  |  CM Storm Xornet  |  Razer Goliathus Mobile Stealth  |  Razer Goliathus Control  |  Artisan Hien  |  Artisan Hayate  |  Artisan Shiden

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
Watch out for counterfeits! LOL.

Offline Carnage

Yeah I think they went a bit overboard with the lights. Could have probably invested the cash for the lights into something else in the mouse to make it better. But with those reviews I am going to grab 2 of them and give it a try for that price if there decent seems like they would make good back ups. Ill write up a review after I get mine and try it out~

Offline Sniping

My friend has one of these mouse....I didn't like it at all. The tracking felt really weird to me.

Offline Carnage

Yeah I read a lot of stuff like that in the amazon reviews how people don't like how the scrolling feels might just be a easy fix of adjusting the wheel or something hopefully.

Offline Lawngahnome

For that price, it can't hurt to try...

Offline Carnage

Speaking about the scroll wheel problem i seen this on amazon seems like its a small problem easy fix like i figured.

"I noticed the mouse scroll wheel when used, was really jumpy. Scrolling in either direction up/down made the page flutter in both directions. In game playing Orcs must die selecting equipment to use was a roll of the dice and a real hassle because it wouldn't select accurately and would jump past or before the item you wanted.
(Easy Solution)
So I got P-OHED and took the mouse apart and looked at the roller wheel mechanism. It was DRY! Apply alil mechanical/berring grease to it and VIOLA! Works perfectly now."

Offline Carnage

BUMP~

Received it today so far I'm really enjoying it. I'm planning on writing a review on it in a few days I'll post the the link in the OP whenever i get around to writing it.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
I'm planning on writing a review on it in a few days I'll post the the link in the OP whenever i get around to writing it.

Please do.  There's heaps of reviews around the BIG game players but little on their small time competitors.  Time to get a level playing field when it comes to reviews, maybe even comparing them to the expensive Razer's, Logitech's and Microsoft Companies.