Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2492 times)

Offline RapidCancel

Hello!
« on: Tue, 10 September 2013, 22:24:57 »
Just wanted to say hi!  I've been looking at mechanical keyboards the last few days and I'm really eager to get one.  I got a sample of the cherry switches from maxkeyboards and I find myself just clicking them randomly for fun.  :-X

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 10 September 2013, 22:26:43 »
Welcome!

I do that with my key ring!

Offline Gunni

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 10 September 2013, 22:32:46 »
Hello RapidCancel, welcome to GH! I'm new myself.

I do that as well :P
CM Storm Quickfire TK w/ Browns HHKB Pro 2

Offline SeriouSSpotS

• 60% is love, 60% is life
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 07:04:49 »
Welcome to GH ;D
QFR - MX black   |   Poker X - Panda Clears   |   Poker 2 - MX blue

Offline 1771

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 17:04:43 »
I have just started to use cherry, that is great! Hope you can have one and have fun with it!

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 17:07:12 »
You should probably just get rid of your wallet now, you won't need it considering you'll have no money to put in it. The majority of your money will be thrown at your screen hoping a keyboard will magically appear.
Keyboards Owned:

Realforce Topre 91 Key JIS Profile - Main
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Switches
IBM Model M in Industrial Shell

Offline regack

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 17:13:02 »
You should probably just get rid of your wallet now, you won't need it considering you'll have no money to put in it. The majority of your money will be thrown at your screen hoping a keyboard will magically appear.

Haha, I saw lots of people say that, but I thought it wouldn't happen to me, and that they were wrong... but then... as it turns out they weren't wrong. :(

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 17:17:18 »

Haha, I saw lots of people say that, but I thought it wouldn't happen to me, and that they were wrong... but then... as it turns out they weren't wrong. :(

I joined a while ago. Within a few days I purchased $170 worth of stuff (yeah, I'm a lightweight). Currently looking to buy keycaps, a soldering station, a few DIY boards, and so much more. My wallet will be empty for quite a while.
Keyboards Owned:

Realforce Topre 91 Key JIS Profile - Main
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Switches
IBM Model M in Industrial Shell

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 19:44:07 »
Just wanted to say hi!  I've been looking at mechanical keyboards the last few days and I'm really eager to get one.  I got a sample of the cherry switches from maxkeyboards and I find myself just clicking them randomly for fun.  :-X

Stop playing around and get a keyboard!

Welcome to GH.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline RapidCancel

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 19:47:16 »
Thanks everyone!

I can already see this happening...I'm already looking at stuff I want to get like keycaps and cables.  I'm planning to buy the Poker 2 next week as well so I'm already on my way.  To make it worse, all my other hobbies are expensive lol.

Welcome to GH.

Will be ordering the Poker w/ blues soon :]

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 11 September 2013, 19:48:52 »
Thanks everyone!

I can already see this happening...I'm already looking at stuff I want to get like keycaps and cables.  I'm planning to buy the Poker 2 next week as well so I'm already on my way.  To make it worse, all my other hobbies are expensive lol.

Welcome to GH.

Will be ordering the Poker w/ blues soon :]

Nice choice!  Poker 2, I presume.  But excellent way to start.  60% keyboard is the best way to go.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.