Author Topic: Nvidia keycaps  (Read 4657 times)

Offline RedPanda98

Nvidia keycaps
« on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 15:47:16 »
I recently saw some Nvidia keycaps on their Facebook page and wondered if there are any sites that actually sell these?

https://www.facebook[dot]com/photo.php?fbid=636756173010510&set=a.386807301338733.96277.130554466964019&type=1&theater

Offline dragonxx21

Re: Nvidia keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 15:49:23 »
Apparently they were given out during PAX.
Keyboards Owned:

Realforce Topre 91 Key JIS Profile - Main
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Switches
IBM Model M in Industrial Shell

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 15:50:06 »
There were some on ebay.

Offline RedPanda98

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 15:52:37 »
Yeah but I wanted to know if anyone is actually selling these. they look awesome!

Offline pixel5

• pixel5
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 16:14:43 »
I have 3 (2 green, 1 black). PM me if you have an offer. These were only given out at two conventions this year... I don't know that I want to give them up but I'll entertain any offer you might have.
Poker II

Quickfire Rapid
BUY MY CRAP

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 16:18:56 »
I have 3 (2 green, 1 black). PM me if you have an offer. These were only given out at two conventions this year... I don't know that I want to give them up but I'll entertain any offer you might have.
You got them for free.  Be a bro and just hook him up with one.

Offline V1ral

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 16:28:27 »
I only have 4 of the green-on-black ones, but I'd be willing to send you one if you'd like. I will say that I prefer the look of the black-on-green ones, the shade of green is a lot more striking.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 16:38:20 »
You got them for free.  Be a bro and just hook him up with one.

^^ congrats on 700 posts!!

Offline RedPanda98

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 16:38:37 »
free?

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 16:42:36 »
I traded for a couple. Not that I regret the trade per se, but they are some of the cheapest keycap I have ever seen. Paper thin, flimsy pad printed things and they have a weird profile... not quite Cherry, not DCS, not OEM. I do like the color of the green one for sure, and the way the logo is placed. It's just too bad they didn't take a little more effort in the production, and yes I do realize they were a free promo item.

TLDR, they look cool, but I would say they are not worth more than $1 in any case, even for a big nvidia fan.

Offline V1ral

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 23 September 2013, 18:58:04 »
I traded for a couple. Not that I regret the trade per se, but they are some of the cheapest keycap I have ever seen. Paper thin, flimsy pad printed things and they have a weird profile... not quite Cherry, not DCS, not OEM. I do like the color of the green one for sure, and the way the logo is placed. It's just too bad they didn't take a little more effort in the production, and yes I do realize they were a free promo item.

TLDR, they look cool, but I would say they are not worth more than $1 in any case, even for a big nvidia fan.

100% agree with this. I don't think I would ever actually put them on a keyboard. Which is why I'm thinking of just keeping one, and giving the others to some friends who are fans of Nvidia.

free?

Sure, just note that these are not the exact same as the ones pictured on Facebook. Same design, different color scheme. PM me if you're still interested.