Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 1145 times)

Offline xyeLz

Hey all!
« on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:12:57 »
Hey all,

I'm pretty new to these here forums but I've been around on OCN for quite some time. I have a Topre Realforce 103UB at work and an 87U 45g here at home. I've been typing on them for about 2 years now and couldn't be happier. :)

I'm looking to sell the 87U but for some reason can't post in the classifieds forum. Is there a requirement for that?
ReΛlforce 87U - Capacitive (45g), ReΛlforce 103UB - Capacitive (Variable)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Hey all!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:16:25 »
Yes, you need 60 posts in a forum that isn't Classifieds and Off Topic in order to get access to selling things in the Classifieds.

Also welcome to GeekHack :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 26 September 2013, 17:20:19 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Just join the GH community, post a little bit, and in no time you'll be able to create a thread in Classifieds.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Emospence

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 01:23:49 »
Hot keyboards  :eek:
Keyboards: Topre Realforce 87UW 55g x 2
Mice: Zowie EC1 eVo CL x 2
Mousepads: Artisan Hien VE x 2, Razer Mantis Speed

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 01:45:59 »
Why do you want to sell it, when you're happy?

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 27 September 2013, 05:44:24 »
One time I sold something I really liked and then I was sad. Dont do that man.
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline xyeLz

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 16:51:18 »
Thanks all! Glad to be here! :)

I plan to sell it cause I want to get the new EK edition 87U and hopefully some cool clacks if I can get lucky. I'm moving out in November and setting up my "office" (aka nerd room) and red is one of the theme colors! So excited!
ReΛlforce 87U - Capacitive (45g), ReΛlforce 103UB - Capacitive (Variable)

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 19:34:18 »
Yes, you need 60 posts in a forum that isn't Classifieds and Off Topic in order to get access to selling things in the Classifieds.

Also welcome to GeekHack :D

Welcome to geekhack as well!
Also, posts in the 'new member' section don't count as well.
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline SNF

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 23:54:17 »
I really liked my HHKB, probably my fav keyboard up to date.

Wasn't til I sold it that I realized I made a huge mistake lol

Offline BliTzKiN

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 07:05:01 »
Thanks all! Glad to be here! :)

I plan to sell it cause I want to get the new EK edition 87U and hopefully some cool clacks if I can get lucky. I'm moving out in November and setting up my "office" (aka nerd room) and red is one of the theme colors! So excited!

Sounds great! Remember to post pictures of your new setup in the many threads for that. I love these 'nerd rooms' :D