Author Topic: Computing Setup  (Read 14798 times)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Computing Setup
« on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 06:00:20 »
Folks on here have been begging me for quite a while now to post up some photos of my computing setup. So here they are! Now you all can see where my contributions to the forum are expertly crafted.
37807-0
LEFT TO RIGHT: GATEWAY 2000 P5-200 (WINDOWS 3.11), POWER MACINTOSH 6500, COMPAQ PRESARIO (WINDOWS 98)

37809-1
LEFT TO RIGHT: COMPAQ PRESARIO (WINDOWS 98), MICRON CLIENTPRO CN (WINDOWS 2000), POWER MACINTOSH G3 (MAC OS 9.2.2), COMMODORE 64

37811-2
MICRON CLIENTPRO & POWER MACINTOSH G3

37813-3
COMPAQ PRESARIO (WINDOWS 98)

37815-4
GATEWAY2000 P5-200 (WINDOWS 3.11)

37817-5
POWER MACINTOSH 6500 (USED FOR INSTALLING SYSTEM 7 ON HARD DISKS FOR COMPACT MACS)

37819-6
IMAC, HOMEMADE WINDOWS XP COMPUTER, MACINTOSH SE, AND MACINTOSH SE/30

37821-7
HOMEMADE WINDOWS XP MACHINE

37823-8
IMAC (MAC OS 9.2.2)

37825-9
NON-OPERATIONAL MACINTOSHES AND A COMPAQ LAPTOP

37827-10
ANOTHER VIEW OF THE MICRON AND THE POWER MAC.

37829-11
MORE BROKEN MACS AND A DELL

37831-12
MAC SE/30 (SYSTEM 7.5.5)

37833-13
MICROSOFT WORD ON THE MAC.

37835-14
COMPAQ PRESARIO WITH WINDOWS 98. HAS A PENTIUM PROCESSOR, 80MB RAM, AND INTERNET EXPLORER 6.

37837-15
POWER MACINTOSH G3. I THINK IT'S GOT THE 233MHZ CHIP IF I REMEMBER RIGHT.

37839-16
OPERATIONAL MAC SE'S. ONE ON THE LEFT HAS SYSTEM 6, ONE ON THE RIGHT HAS 7.5.5.

37841-17
IBM KEYBOARD AND PHONE

37843-18
ANOTHER KEYBOARD
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 October 2013, 06:25:25 by microsoft windows »
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: Computing Setup
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 06:24:54 »
I thought it was interesting to see that your Geekhack moniker is "Microsoft Windows" yet I see more older Macs laying around your basement.  Why is that?

Explain yourself, because I want to know this peculiar juxtaposition of being a Microsoft "Lover" yet have the enemy (Apple) proliferating all over your place.  I still love how you kept the old Presario which was my third computer I received as a present all those years ago.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 06:27:03 »
I don't mind the old Macs, but all Apple does now is they sell glorified PC's at inflated prices with an operating system that is no more useful than Windows. The Macs aren't really different anymore. You will notice that not a single machine in there runs MAC OS X.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 06:27:12 »
Thanks for sharing. The RAM sticks on the christmas lights, love it!

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 06:29:03 »
Thanks for sharing. The RAM sticks on the christmas lights, love it!

One of 'em is a 128MB stick with its original $59.99 price sticker too. Maybe I should take a picture of that.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 06:54:10 »
Nice collection.

All those CRTs must burn up a lot of power - have you thought of replacing them with LCDs?  (The ones that you can, that is.)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 07:07:08 »
You will notice that not a single machine in there runs MAC OS X.

Good choice, forget about OSX which is just a bloated p.o.s.  Nice to see someone still using the true Apple OS.  Of course it's far safer to use now due to all virus writers skipping towards OSX and ignoring the ancient Apple.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 07:11:35 »
One of 'em is a 128MB stick with its original $59.99 price sticker too. Maybe I should take a picture of that.

I use to remember a single stick of 64MB - EDO ram for the 8600/350 powermac, cost me $180.00AUD.  Those were the days  ;) .

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 08:01:12 »
I used to think you joking about the whole thing, but now I'm not so sure.  :))
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 October 2013, 08:02:45 by zoolzoo »
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 13:52:56 »
You will notice that not a single machine in there runs MAC OS X.

Good choice, forget about OSX which is just a bloated p.o.s.  Nice to see someone still using the true Apple OS.  Of course it's far safer to use now due to all virus writers skipping towards OSX and ignoring the ancient Apple.

I don't really see any real point in OSX either. If I wanted a viable alternative to Windows, I'd just use Linux where I can compile programs from open source and create my own distribution that can suit my needs. OS X is also no easier than Windows to work with when moving files onto old Macs as well, as Apple abandoned all backwards-compatibility after the G3 computers.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 14:49:10 »
It feels weird being the only windows user in my family.

I get to upgrade parts, they buy a whole new computer. I just don't get it.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 15:55:48 »
It feels weird being the only windows user in my family.

I get to upgrade parts, they buy a whole new computer. I just don't get it.

You're making a good choice there! Can't beat Windows with a stick.

Offline IonutZ

• Stay awhile and listen
    • SC
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 16:57:56 »
You know you could open up a museum and charge people to see that stuff lol.

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 17:01:29 »
May I have your address?   :blank:

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 17:11:35 »
Wow. Pretty speechless right now  :eek:

So, how long did it take you to boot up all your PCs and then log into GH? haha
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 20:09:42 »
Most of the machines boot up pretty quick. The Windows 3.1 one is probably the slowest though, because I have to first boot up into MS-DOS and then run Windows. Never did get around to automating that...oh well. : )

Offline Steven

• Formerly lowyatguy
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 20:34:48 »
Hi MW, do you have the original "Prince of Persia" installed in your windows? I'm missing that game very much on my first 486DX2 MX66
LF: Duck Mini V1 aka Duck Poker Case
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49840.0
-----------------------------------------------------
KMAC Happy | Hammer Poker Titanium & Silver | Leopold FC660M | FILCO TKL White | Ducky 9008S2 Pink | Ducky 9008G2 Pro Dye Sub | Ducky YOTD

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 20:40:08 »
You might be able to find a copy on this site:
http://vetusware.com/

I go on Vetusware to download software all the time. VERY useful site for Windows and MS-DOS stuff.

Offline Steven

• Formerly lowyatguy
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 20:43:55 »
Ok they do have Prince of Persia DOS  :))
KMAC Happy | Hammer Poker Titanium & Silver | Leopold FC660M | FILCO TKL White | Ducky 9008S2 Pink | Ducky 9008G2 Pro Dye Sub | Ducky YOTD

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 20:57:38 »
You belong in a museum.

Seriously though, that fact that someone's basement has all that in it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Offline redskull

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 22:08:34 »
oh my, the memories...

amazing setup MW. you should be microsoft's CEO or something. real, honest passion right here.

Offline Steven

• Formerly lowyatguy
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 22:13:30 »
oh my, the memories...

amazing setup MW. you should be microsoft's CEO or something. real, honest passion right here.
CEO needs vision more than static passion :D, he can only be the hardcore supporter  :p

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 23:26:57 »

Good to see someone with real Passion for their older gear.  Most people out there throw away perfectly good items (me included) and later regret doing that.  But you know our disgusting culture too abandon old gear for newer/latest stuff.  Unfortunately now the "latest" stuff is sometimes absolute 100% Crapola - not worth using or keeping.

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 14:11:52 »
Do you use a modern set up for everyday tasks, or is this stuff what you use for regular computing? I wish I still had my old stuff for display like that, but wouldnt want to use it all the time.
Leopold FC660C, Topre 45g | CM QFR, MX Blue | Rosewill RK-9000v2, MX Red | Cherry Slimline G84-4100, ML | Ducky One2 Mini RGB, MX Red

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 06 October 2013, 18:12:54 »

Good to see someone with real Passion for their older gear.  Most people out there throw away perfectly good items (me included) and later regret doing that.  But you know our disgusting culture too abandon old gear for newer/latest stuff.  Unfortunately now the "latest" stuff is sometimes absolute 100% Crapola - not worth using or keeping.

I keep all my older stuff (well, most of it).

Unfortunately this approach has its problems when moving house.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline redskull

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 02:01:41 »

I go on Vetusware to download software all the time. VERY useful site for Windows and MS-DOS stuff.
any pictures updates MW? pictures of old rams, mice, hdds lying around and what not...  ;D

Offline Steven

• Formerly lowyatguy
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 04:40:58 »

any pictures updates MW? pictures of old rams, mice, hdds lying around and what not...  ;D
I will take some pics of my current PC setup and post it up here after 10 years.

Offline redskull

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 08:46:34 »

I will take some pics of my current PC setup and post it up here after 10 years.
todays items are never the same with the ones back from the good ol' 80s and 90s.  :p

Offline Steven

• Formerly lowyatguy
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 08:49:52 »

todays items are never the same with the ones back from the good ol' 80s and 90s.  :p
And u r gonna use the same old sentence after 10 or 20 years

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 04:57:44 »

I can only assume you are not referring to IBM keyboards.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 09:04:14 »
This thread is absolutely awesome. Very nice collection you have there. Makes me very happy just looking at it all.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 09:38:47 »

COULDN'T SAY IT BETTER! CAN'T BEAT THE GOOD OL' COMPUTERS FROM THE 90'S. THEY'LL JUST RUN FOREVER.

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 11:04:56 »
That is eternally fantastic. Much applause MW.
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 10 October 2013, 20:07:52 »
Do you use a modern set up for everyday tasks, or is this stuff what you use for regular computing? I wish I still had my old stuff for display like that, but wouldnt want to use it all the time.

tell me the truth!

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 11 October 2013, 11:00:20 »

tell me the truth!

That's my everyday computing setup. I do the advanced stuff on my Windows 2000 and XP boxes, but the older machines handle everyday web browsing just fine. The main thing I do there though is fix computers.

Offline 1391406

« Reply #35 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 11:33:49 »
How long have you had that chair?
Unicomp Classic | Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blues) | IBM Model M (1391401) | IBM XT Model F | IBM AT Model F | Dell AT101W | 122-key IBM Model F
IBM Model M13 | Apple Extended Keyboard | Apple Extended Keyboard II | MTEK K104 | NTC KB-6251/2 | Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Type Heaven

Offline 1391406

« Reply #36 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 11:39:21 »
The main thing I do there though is fix computers.

How? I don't see any space!
Unicomp Classic | Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blues) | IBM Model M (1391401) | IBM XT Model F | IBM AT Model F | Dell AT101W | 122-key IBM Model F
IBM Model M13 | Apple Extended Keyboard | Apple Extended Keyboard II | MTEK K104 | NTC KB-6251/2 | Realforce 87U | Realforce 104U | Type Heaven

Offline zoolzoo

« Reply #37 on: Sat, 12 October 2013, 11:42:27 »

Cuz all the space is being taken up by the computers that are currently being fixed.  ^-^

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 14:49:55 »
How long have you had that chair?

My buddy picked it up off of the side of the road about 6 or 7 years ago. It's a great chair....VERY comfortable.

Offline McWilloughby

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 16:23:45 »
Oh the memories looking at your computers.. I'm fairly sure I had the Compaq Presario monitor with the speakers on the side at some point. Recently started using a (I think) Windows 95 machine for my Masters project as it's the only PC in the lab I work in that talks to our x-ray photon spec analyser. The thing looks terrible but it doesn't struggle even slightly with anything you ask it to do. Gotta love old hardware.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 17 October 2013, 09:03:14 »

Cuz all the space is being taken up by the computers that are currently being fixed.  ^-^

That's right!

Offline F u r u y á

« Reply #41 on: Sun, 03 November 2013, 16:03:20 »
Congrats on your great collection of computers, CRTs, software boxes, floppy disks and, of course, keyboards!

Have some icons I've saved from my IBM Aptiva times (still have that computer) for your collection

Filco 91 | Filco 87* | Filco 105 | PLU 87 | PLU 87 | Cherry 120 | Cherry 120

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 23:14:52 »
Folks on here have been begging me for quite a while now to post up some photos of my computing setup. So here they are! Now you all can see where my contributions to the forum are expertly crafted.
(Attachment Link)
LEFT TO RIGHT: GATEWAY 2000 P5-200 (WINDOWS 3.11), POWER MACINTOSH 6500, COMPAQ PRESARIO (WINDOWS 98)

(Attachment Link)
LEFT TO RIGHT: COMPAQ PRESARIO (WINDOWS 98), MICRON CLIENTPRO CN (WINDOWS 2000), POWER MACINTOSH G3 (MAC OS 9.2.2), COMMODORE 64

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
POWER MACINTOSH 6500 (USED FOR INSTALLING SYSTEM 7 ON HARD DISKS FOR COMPACT MACS)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
IMAC (MAC OS 9.2.2)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
MAC SE/30 (SYSTEM 7.5.5)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
COMPAQ PRESARIO WITH WINDOWS 98. HAS A PENTIUM PROCESSOR, 80MB RAM, AND INTERNET EXPLORER 6.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
IBM KEYBOARD AND PHONE

(Attachment Link)
ANOTHER KEYBOARD

Do you use all of these? Why have broken computers lying around?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 01:41:24 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
IMAC (MAC OS 9.2.2)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
MAC SE/30 (SYSTEM 7.5.5)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
IBM KEYBOARD AND PHONE

(Attachment Link)
ANOTHER KEYBOARD

You gotta learn to appreciate history.....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 30 January 2014, 01:58:41 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
IMAC (MAC OS 9.2.2)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
MAC SE/30 (SYSTEM 7.5.5)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
IBM KEYBOARD AND PHONE

(Attachment Link)
ANOTHER KEYBOARD

You gotta learn to appreciate history.....

You should have seen my old collection!