Author Topic: Elite Keyboards ordering?  (Read 1376 times)

Offline xyeLz

Elite Keyboards ordering?
« on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 15:51:40 »
I've ordered from them before but for some reason I can't remember if I usually receive tracking information after my order. I recently placed an order (the night of 10/7) for an EK 87U with 2-day shipping but haven't heard anything yet.
ReΛlforce 87U - Capacitive (45g), ReΛlforce 103UB - Capacitive (Variable)

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
Re: Elite Keyboards ordering?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 15:52:32 »
I've ordered from them before but for some reason I can't remember if I usually receive tracking information after my order. I recently placed an order (the night of 10/7) for an EK 87U with 2-day shipping but haven't heard anything yet.
Processing can take up to 3 days if I recall correctly?  I received tracking for my Night Owl.  You will get it when it is shipped.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 15:53:35 »
Don't they have a 2-3 days processing time on top of the actual shipping?

Processing can take up to 3 days if I recall correctly?  I received tracking for my Night Owl.  You will get it when it is shipped.

ninja'd

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 16:04:36 »
Yes EK is a little slow in the shipping department if you are used to a company like Newegg or Amazon.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 16:08:01 »
Yes EK is a little slow in the shipping department if you are used to a company like Newegg or Amazon.
Newegg also has 2-3 day processing.  Also they ship parts separately on occasion.  I received my computer case on a Friday and the rest of my build on a Monday.  That weekend sucked, I knew the parts were all ready to be delivered.  Had to wait all weekend for them.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 17:26:45 »
Newegg also has 2-3 day processing.  Also they ship parts separately on occasion.  I received my computer case on a Friday and the rest of my build on a Monday.  That weekend sucked, I knew the parts were all ready to be delivered.  Had to wait all weekend for them.

In all the years I've ordered from Newegg, I think I've only had one or two orders take more than one business day to process and ship. Now things might have changed recently. I know their CS has taken a major nosedive over the last couple years.