Author Topic: Finally in the game!  (Read 1208 times)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
Finally in the game!
« on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 21:22:54 »
Hello, Web Designer/ Gamer from MN. Ive always used normal Keyboards and I finally gave in and ordered a Rosewill Mechanical Keyboard RK-9000BR with Cherry MX Brown Switches. I wanted something super simple looking and including the NumPad. Now Ive been looking on WASDKeyboards at making custom Keys! This is so exciting. Im hoping Ill be able to type longer without my wrists getting sore. Cant wait.  :cool: ;D PS I really liked that brand because at first I thought it said Roswell. haha

Offline argcargv

• tempting the banhammer
Re: Finally in the game!
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 21:32:18 »
Welcome! I just joined recently too.

I've found that getting some kind of keyboard tray that lowers the height of the keyboard, so that your hands are at the same level or below your elbows in your normal sitting position helps alleviate some of the wrist pain.
Also getting a wrist rest would help a little bit but ideally you don't want your wrist touching the table, but this is hard if you are gaming.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
Re: Finally in the game!
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 28 October 2013, 22:08:24 »
Welcome! I just joined recently too.

I've found that getting some kind of keyboard tray that lowers the height of the keyboard, so that your hands are at the same level or below your elbows in your normal sitting position helps alleviate some of the wrist pain.
Also getting a wrist rest would help a little bit but ideally you don't want your wrist touching the table, but this is hard if you are gaming.

Hello! Thank You, I actually was reading reviews and decided on the 3M Gel Wrist Rest. I hope it is comfortable!