Author Topic: Nothing to do with r!ppster >.> <.<  (Read 10812 times)

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2013, 16:03:05 by Tym »
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
Re: $2000 CC eh?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 11:05:17 »
I commented on the thread of him mocking the Mr. Friday prototype #2 for sale for $400 and my comments got deleted. :<
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 12:36:08 »
At what price does it become comical for you guys? $500 for a piece of plastic (regardless that it's art) is a hilarious concept for me. So $2000 is FINALLY a ridiculous price or is it just because it's Ripster?  :cool:

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 12:38:09 »
The immense butthurt ripster has for geekhack is quite entertaining.

How long has it been since he was banned? Yet every post he makes, you can count on at least one sentence that will include either 'geekwhack' or 'geekwhack admins' or 'they stole my wiki' etc.

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 12:53:21 »
My post got downvoted several times probably by his merry men then deleted it seems. :< I can't remember what I wrote but I know I called him an annoyance and a sap.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 12:56:44 »
The immense butthurt ripster has for geekhack is quite entertaining.

How long has it been since he was banned? Yet every post he makes, you can count on at least one sentence that will include either 'geekwhack' or 'geekwhack admins' or 'they stole my wiki' etc.
Even tho I am here from reddit (thanks to him ofc) his jokes are getting old and annoying, I know many people that lurk here thanks to Ripsters ad
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:05:55 »
I wasn't around when ripster was active here, so I can't comment on the quality of his posts back then/his attitude.

On reddit he seems like such a pathetic prick. He makes a post mocking cactux's prices, despite the fact cactux paid very similar prices for them in the first place afaik. Then he goes and puts his red vader (which he got for free) for sale at $2000. It's just pathetic. Of course nobody will buy the red vader, but it's still pathetic.

https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:07:04 »
Even tho I am here from reddit (thanks to him ofc) his jokes are getting old and annoying, I know many people that lurk here thanks to Ripsters ad

I found this place from reddit/ripster too... hmm...

*puts on tin foil moose hat*

ripster died years ago after he was banned, he's just a shill account by the geekhack admins and mods to popularize mechanical keyboards on reddit and push members to geekhack.

*leaves the hat on, it's kinda warm*

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:07:29 »
I wasn't around when ripster was active here, so I can't comment on the quality of his posts back then/his attitude.

On reddit he seems like such a pathetic prick. He makes a post mocking cactux's prices, despite the fact cactux paid very similar prices for them in the first place afaik. Then he goes and puts his red vader (which he got for free) for sale at $2000. It's just pathetic. Of course nobody will buy the red vader, but it's still pathetic.

Pathetic is probably the best description for ripster, actually. Poor guy.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:08:31 »
That's probably the point--put it up at such a price that no one would buy it but high enough to generate a lot of sensationalism talk.  Hence this thread.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:12:35 »
That's probably the point--put it up at such a price that no one would buy it but high enough to generate a lot of sensationalism talk.  Hence this thread.

Don't you guys know every time Ripster is mentioned his penis gets larger?
Its the new penis enlargement of our generation.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:20:25 »

don't know if that still works in his age.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:20:40 »
Dude is the most pathetic 60 year old on the planet. I wonder if his family knows how he acts over a website. Wonder how much shame he brings them if they do.

This is also a butt hurt response since he is no longer the only person with the red vader. One less thing to make him feel special in his sad attention needing life.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:23:20 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline keymaster

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:21:18 »
You guys have to realize that it only takes a few people to cause and spread cross-forum drama. Most people don't give a ****. However, Ripster and some other senior members here have HUGE egos. They're just ****ing keyboards, people.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:23:30 »
Sadly it does only take a few people :(  I've seen it a number of times: a group or an angry individual splits off from a forum, incites unrest, recruits a few more members to spread drama, leaves a forum in a dramatic fashion, starts another forum elsewhere while trying their best to diminish and criticize the original forum, while talking about being misunderstood and the evil moderation team or what not.  Literally that scenario at least 3 times in my experience--completely different topics.  That's petty human nature.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:25:55 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:24:48 »
Wow what a douche, isn't the only way to get one is if cc sends you one? That's messed up respect towards cc.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:25:46 »

don't know if that still works in his age.

huehuheuhe

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:26:07 »
Wow what a douche, isn't the only way to get one is if cc sends you one? That's messed up respect towards cc.
He's not actually selling it. If somebody did offer him the 2k he'd say no. He does this **** whenever he needs people to remember he is relevant.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:26:51 »
He's not actually selling it. If somebody did offer him the 24 he'd say no. He does this **** whenever he needs people to remember he is relevant.

Ayup

Ripster's just a douche
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:28:16 »
The red vader is really nice, cause I think you see the small details vader has even better on the red one then on the normal black one. I bet cc made this initially as prototypes to better check if all details are perfect.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #20 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:30:39 »
He's not actually selling it. If somebody did offer him the 2k he'd say no. He does this **** whenever he needs people to remember he is relevant.

Oh ok so still a douche, wow!

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:43:34 »
In case people haven't been around long enough or just forgot, when Ripster had his own private sub-forum he had his Clack sale thread, a joking pre-clack therapy thread he started to make fun of the ridiculous prices that at the time would make some of today's prices laughable. Everytime someone would criticize his price or low-ball him he would raise the price, which I always read as a jokingly form of trolling.

I admit, Ripster and probably anyone else can come off as a prick sometimes in an online forum where it is hard to read context. But I truthfully believe he's deep down a good guy, with a keyboard obsession, and way too much time on his hands (i.e. retired).

Love him or hate him, I wouldn't be a member of this forum if it wasn't for him.

The guy had 50k posts around the time he was banned. For that number, a lot was just babbling rants. You also know anyone with his knowledge and self inflating ego were bound to ruffle some feathers. However, he did contribute time and effort in the wiki, and that knowledge for me was very valuable.

For that I thank him, and I hope we can all try to see past his flaws the same way I see past others flaws, and I hope people see past my flaws, in this forum.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2013, 13:45:17 by Wildcard »

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:05:03 »
I really do think he's arrogant, butthurt, and secretly jealous he's not here anymore (why the hell else would he reference GeekHack in every other post he makes?), but I think TacticalStache put it best when he said:

Quote from: TacticalStache
He may be a ****head, but he's our ****head.

He did contribute a lot to the community, but he also continues to ramble on about how /r/MechanicalKeyboards is superior to GeekHack, basically just citing his wiki and traffic numbers. He also has so many followers he's like the leader of a cult, where all the members are trained monkeys who get all riled up whenever someone says something negative about their one true god, Ripster.

Basically, I said something against Ripster and /r/MechanicalKeyboards on a subreddit completely unrelated to his, and someone posted it on youknowhere and you would not believe how many comments I got from said trained attack monkeys. So really, I don't hate him, I dislike him, and I hate his followers..
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #23 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:10:52 »
I really do think he's arrogant, butthurt, and secretly jealous he's not here anymore (why the hell else would he reference GeekHack in every other post he makes?), but I think TacticalStache put it best when he said:

He did contribute a lot to the community, but he also continues to ramble on about how /r/MechanicalKeyboards is superior to GeekHack, basically just citing his wiki and traffic numbers. He also has so many followers he's like the leader of a cult, where all the members are trained monkeys who get all riled up whenever someone says something negative about their one true god, Ripster.

Basically, I said something against Ripster and /r/MechanicalKeyboards on a subreddit completely unrelated to his, and someone posted it on youknowhere and you would not believe how many comments I got from said trained attack monkeys. So really, I don't hate him, I dislike him, and I hate his followers..

He has traffic because every circlejerker on reddit subs to every subreddit

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:11:30 »

+1
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:14:03 »
He's doing it for attention guys.  So acknowledging it is just going to make it worse...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:14:58 »
He's doing it for attention guys.  So acknowledging it is just going to make it worse...

He can't see this, so as long as we don't mention @ reddit we're good.

Offline keymaster

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:19:28 »

That's funny because most people don't even bother registering on reddit, let alone subscribe. I frequent the subreddit and never even bothered subscribing to anything.

The mechanical keyboards gets a lot of traffic because reddit gets a lot of traffic. And what does everyone who visits reddit have? A keyboard.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:25:08 »
Ripster needs to get laid. Like legit laid. getting jerked by redditors doesn't count

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:30:18 »

Is it really that surprising why he's so negative against GH?

Imagine years of your life spent, 50k+ posts, pages upon pages of his keyboard science wiki threads. Most of which is now gone. And you can easily see why he's so butthurt. However, I don't show sympathy,  as he was given several opportunities to play nice with others, but he let his ego get the best of him, much like Anakin Skywalker. Which is why it's only fitting that he has a rare Vader, having somewhat become one himself.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (played by GH): You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy.
Anakin Skywalker (Ripster): Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire (aka /r/mechanicalkeyboards).
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Your new Empire?
Anakin Skywalker: Don't make me kill you.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy.
Anakin Skywalker: If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: [realizing that Anakin is consumed by evil and there's no reasoning with him anymore] Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
[draws his lightsaber]
Obi-Wan Kenobi: I will do what I must.
Anakin Skywalker: You will try.
[draws his lightsaber and confronts Obi-Wan]

Obi-Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.
Anakin Skywalker: [shouts] I hate you.
Obi-Wan: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.

edit: Rip RIPSTER :(
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:34:45 by Wildcard »

Offline keymaster

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:31:44 »
Ripster needs to get laid. Like legit laid. getting jerked by redditors doesn't count

You do realize most people on the subreddit don't even know who Ripster is? Most of the traffic is by people just looking at keyboards, not "circlejerking" Ripster. In fact, from what I've seen, people tend to downvote most of his drama-inducing comments.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #31 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 15:43:53 »

LOL.  But when you start with a 2 cm micro-penis (or is that a nano-penis?), it takes a long time to grow to normal size, so keep mentioning his name.

In case people haven't been around long enough or just forgot, when Ripster had his own private sub-forum he had his Clack sale thread, a joking pre-clack therapy thread he started to make fun of the ridiculous prices that at the time would make some of today's prices laughable. Everytime someone would criticize his price or low-ball him he would raise the price, which I always read as a jokingly form of trolling.

I admit, Ripster and probably anyone else can come off as a prick sometimes in an online forum where it is hard to read context. But I truthfully believe he's deep down a good guy, with a keyboard obsession, and way too much time on his hands (i.e. retired).

Love him or hate him, I wouldn't be a member of this forum if it wasn't for him.

The guy had 50k posts around the time he was banned. For that number, a lot was just babbling rants. You also know anyone with his knowledge and self inflating ego were bound to ruffle some feathers. However, he did contribute time and effort in the wiki, and that knowledge for me was very valuable.

For that I thank him, and I hope we can all try to see past his flaws the same way I see past others flaws, and I hope people see past my flaws, in this forum.

Well, ripster was a virulent racist, and a colossal troll.  He had 50,000+ posts, but 49,990 were troll posts or troll replies.  But I guess Wildcard, you can admire him for his "good" qualities.  Since who am I to disillusion your adorable naivety? 

You guys have to realize that it only takes a few people to cause and spread cross-forum drama. Most people don't give a ****. However, Ripster and some other senior members here have HUGE egos. They're just ****ing keyboards, people.

+1 to this.  I vote no on a forum war/ flame war with those reddit clowns.  Plz don't start one.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 16:01:33 »

Is it really that surprising why he's so negative against GH?

Imagine years of your life spent, 50k+ posts, pages upon pages of his keyboard science wiki threads. Most of which is now gone. And you can easily see why he's so butthurt. However, I don't show sympathy,  as he was given several opportunities to play nice with others, but he let his ego get the best of him, much like Anakin Skywalker. Which is why it's only fitting that he has a rare Vader, having somewhat become one himself.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (played by GH): You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy.
Anakin Skywalker (Ripster): Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire (aka /r/mechanicalkeyboards).
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Your new Empire?
Anakin Skywalker: Don't make me kill you.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy.
Anakin Skywalker: If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: [realizing that Anakin is consumed by evil and there's no reasoning with him anymore] Only a Sith deals in absolutes.
[draws his lightsaber]
Obi-Wan Kenobi: I will do what I must.
Anakin Skywalker: You will try.
[draws his lightsaber and confronts Obi-Wan]

Obi-Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness.
Anakin Skywalker: [shouts] I hate you.
Obi-Wan: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.

edit: Rip RIPSTER :(

That is the greatest analogy I have ever seen.
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 16:02:39 »
Don't want to boost his ego, better change the title  :blank:
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
Re: Nothing to do with r!ppster >.> <.<
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 16:07:57 »
I joined just recently. Discovered the reddit the same week. Ripster seems like a giant troll douche, but there is always more than one around.
Remember that.

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 16:25:37 »
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:09:30 »
He made a monumental contribution here before the "conflagration"

His wikis and guides were invaluable to me, and have never been adequately replaced.

Why did he "lose it" in such a spectacular way?

That is why we have shrinks.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:12:20 »
One can never know the true effects Ripster disease has on the human mind...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline smknjoe

• I like tactile, clicky, switches.
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:26:44 »
He made a monumental contribution here before the "conflagration"

His wikis and guides were invaluable to me, and have never been adequately replaced.

Why did he "lose it" in such a spectacular way?

That is why we have shrinks.

Nobody likes to admit it (or either they are too new to remember), but his wiki contributions were invaluable. He did go a little cuckoo...
SSKs for everyone!

Offline catnipz0098

« Reply #40 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:27:47 »
Did iMav really delete the wiki?

Offline smknjoe

« Reply #41 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:31:46 »
Geekhack was "compromised" a couple of times last year and when it came back up ALL of Ripster's posts were gone.

Edit: I'm not defending him, but his wiki info was the best that I have ever found.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:34:44 by smknjoe »
SSKs for everyone!

Offline catnipz0098

« Reply #42 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:35:10 »
Geekhack was "compromised" a couple of times last year and when it came back up ALL of Ripster's posts were gone.

Edit: I'm not defending him, but his wiki info was the best that I have ever found.

Did other people's info disappear?

Offline smknjoe

« Reply #43 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:38:41 »
I'm not sure because the majority of the wiki was content from him. I think the whole wiki was redone from the ground up. Someone else can better answer...
SSKs for everyone!

Offline catnipz0098

« Reply #44 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 17:44:33 »
http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/1qt782/oh_geekhack/

Nuff said.

I love how the reddit outsiders use our forum as content for themselves.

Cant wait for the day when they post pictures from our Media section as their own.

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 18:20:46 »

Nuff said.

Cant wait for the day when they post pictures from our Media section as their own.

I love how the Geekhack outsiders never bother to do any research and read into what started the whole Geekhack hate on Reddit before they post their uninformed opinions and act biased when the issue had absolutely nothing to do with them.

Can't wait for the day when they learn to use their brains and do a little research before being herded into mindless sheep... oh wait.

Obviously, there are people who don't fall into this category but there's definitely a noticeable number.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 18:28:29 »

Nuff said.

I love how the Geekhack outsiders never bother to do any research and read into what started the whole Geekhack hate on Reddit before they post their uninformed opinions and act biased when the issue had absolutely nothing to do with them.

Can't wait for the day when they learn to use their brains and do a little research before being herded into mindless sheep... oh wait.

Obviously, there are people who don't fall into this category but there's definitely a noticeable number.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:27:50 »
One can never know the true effects Ripster disease has on the human mind...

He has become so infamous you might want to let your kids know that if they refuse to leave their computer room and stay all day/night connected to the internet that they will eventually become a "Ripster", something with no soul, no life and above all else - desperate for attention.

I was once naive about the guy because I believed in his Wiki's and thought getting kicked out of Geekhack was rash but now I suspect the admins had to do take it to the next level.  Hence his departure was desperately required.

He should be kept isolated in the desert, away from any PC's and internet connections so that he can develop a new appreciation for life........sh!t this sounds like me  :-[ .  PLEASE put me out of my misery when I start to sound/type like him.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:29:34 by Elrick »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 19:30:11 »

bang bang
he just got catnipped

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:19:39 »

Hahaha! Now that's a strong par.
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 November 2013, 20:22:12 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710