Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2716897 times)

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
Re: Brobot therapy
« Reply #1750 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 01:27:44 »
Looks like I missed out but I'm not even rustled. Grats to all the winners! :thumb:

As always, nice work, Bro Caps. :-* ;) ;D
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1751 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 01:52:02 »
I will be holding a dibs for the bro-less later next week. Those with no bros and those who didnt make it into this sale will have priority.

This will include items that were not available in this sale.

Oh yes! Since i failed this time again. I sent the mail to Hotmail instead of Outlook :confused: Don't know why, but Outlook is still Hotmail in my head. Someone should have seen my face when i saw the delivery error mail! At 5 AM in the morning.

« Last Edit: Sun, 06 July 2014, 01:56:12 by madhias »
... ...

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #1752 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 02:11:41 »
I will be holding a dibs for the bro-less later next week. Those with no bros and those who didnt make it into this sale will have priority.

Oh wow, I sure hope I can get one. Sadly I'm still bro-less.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #1753 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 02:25:21 »
failed countdown again. gg deep diving

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline hrinfinity

• typebeast
  • uptempo
« Reply #1754 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 02:28:02 »
whooo what a sale. Rushed home to send my e-mail and was off by a second  :(

Gratz to the winners!
TGR-Jane CE | FC660C | DK9008 Snake

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #1755 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 03:20:14 »
Failed again :(

Wish I would know what I'm doing wrong. Too late, too early, something wrong in the text, .... Argh, thats driving me crazy.

Gratz to the winners.

Offline darkiedark

« Reply #1756 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 04:21:54 »
dang, sent mine right on the dot and didn't get in. At least we get a dibs sale!

Offline Harrowed

• My wallet has been hacked
« Reply #1757 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 04:41:37 »
The sale was 6 am here so I had alarm in the phone for 5:30.

The phone was close, under my pillow. 5:30 I hit the alarm off immediately when it starts to ring. Couple microseconds later I'm awake and I have already forgotten how I have woken up. I have no idea that there's reason for me to have woken up. I check my phone notifications - nothing special so back to sleep. When I put my head back to the pillow the sale suddenly crosses my mind. What the time is? Have I overslept already? It is couple minutes over 5:30 and I finally figure out that it actually was the alarm that had woken me.

6.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00 the email is gone. I've seen these sales before, it takes some time to get to know that yet again you have failed. 6.03 I've already gone to sleep.

I wake up some healthy hours later (12 am). I check my phone anxiously...  Broless no-more  :thumb:

« Last Edit: Sun, 06 July 2014, 04:43:55 by Harrowed »

Ergodox MX Blues | Rosewill RK-9000

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #1758 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 05:06:25 »
Congrats!!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1759 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 06:13:28 »

I remember really well how being bro-less at one time and then un-bro-less the next moment due to Bro's actions such as this. That feeling of being a recipient of such generosity is truly special. Here's to you, Bro, cheers! (We are still in ID weekend, right?)

Yep. Bro is the best, gifted me my first bro which brightened up a really rough week.

I also know this happiness I got my first from him too in the same manner, too kind I cried a little as well :3
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline cheesedgrate

« Reply #1760 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 06:14:11 »
The sale was 6 am here so I had alarm in the phone for 5:30.

The phone was close, under my pillow. 5:30 I hit the alarm off immediately when it starts to ring. Couple microseconds later I'm awake and I have already forgotten how I have woken up. I have no idea that there's reason for me to have woken up. I check my phone notifications - nothing special so back to sleep. When I put my head back to the pillow the sale suddenly crosses my mind. What the time is? Have I overslept already? It is couple minutes over 5:30 and I finally figure out that it actually was the alarm that had woken me.

6.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00.00 the email is gone. I've seen these sales before, it takes some time to get to know that yet again you have failed. 6.03 I've already gone to sleep.

I wake up some healthy hours later (12 am). I check my phone anxiously...  Broless no-more  :thumb:

Congrats from Finland! I was up too and sent it right on the dot, alas I did not get in...

Well, the bro-less dibs sale sure sounds interesting now.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #1761 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 06:23:43 »

I remember really well how being bro-less at one time and then un-bro-less the next moment due to Bro's actions such as this. That feeling of being a recipient of such generosity is truly special. Here's to you, Bro, cheers! (We are still in ID weekend, right?)

Yep. Bro is the best, gifted me my first bro which brightened up a really rough week.

Bro did the same for me and my first Bro remains to this day my favourite! Nice one Bro  :thumb:

Offline wthefourth

« Reply #1762 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 09:00:36 »

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bros for the Bro-less?

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #1763 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 09:05:54 »
Looks like I will be Bro-less for a while now. I wish I could see close/far I was to getting in.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1764 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 09:46:32 »

Yes! Thanks Bro! Hopefully I'll be able to get a hold of one.

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #1765 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 10:01:52 »
obligatory butt-hurt post about not getting into the sale. :) here's hoping I have a crack at that Canada Bro.
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1766 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 11:01:16 »

golden toad???
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1767 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 12:33:32 »
Of the people who got in, has anyone gotten an invoice yet? My paypal has been acting weird recently.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #1768 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 12:37:22 »
Of the people who got in, has anyone gotten an invoice yet? My paypal has been acting weird recently.

I got my email last night. No invoice yet though. I logged into everything just now to check.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1769 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 12:53:43 »
No invoice here yet.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1770 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 13:08:22 »
Thanks guys :)

Wouldn't want to miss this because I missed getting the invoice somehow.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #1771 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 13:12:04 »
Oh god, I already feel how my butt will hurt when all the awesome pics of the new bros appear...

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1772 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 13:17:04 »
I just want to know which caps I got :P

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #1773 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 13:31:35 »

same here. we'll see invoices soon, i imagine.
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1774 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 13:39:37 »

Update in sale thread, invoices coming out today.

Guess the man had to sleep :P

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #1775 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 13:57:58 »

Update in sale thread, invoices coming out today.

Guess the man had to sleep :P

word
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1776 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 14:28:02 »
And.. you get people selling Bros in the classifieds for $100-150 >_<

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1777 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 14:36:26 »
you didn't expect that?
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #1778 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 14:40:04 »
Yea, flipping caps is kind of gross. But you never know if the person has fallen on hard times and squeezing every last dime from a cap can make a difference.

The only two bots I've purchased from a non-sale were two at $50 each. The $20 mark up per I was fine with and I was super stoked to get them. But a $100 plus mark up, meh.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1779 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 14:44:21 »
Yea, flipping caps is kind of gross. But you never know if the person has fallen on hard times and squeezing every last dime from a cap can make a difference.

The only two bots I've purchased from a non-sale were two at $50 each. The $20 mark up per I was fine with and I was super stoked to get them. But a $100 plus mark up, meh.
Just an FYI, I started keyboards with $500 in paypal. Now I owe paypal ~$1K. Just trying to squeeze everything I can get and try to walk away with money in my pocket.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1780 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 14:47:40 »

Just an FYI, I started keyboards with $500 in paypal. Now I owe paypal ~$1K. Just trying to squeeze everything I can get and try to walk away with money in my pocket.

Forgot that US Paypalers get that "bill me later" thing. haha..

Getting into debt at such a young age isn't good. Should probably stay away from credit cards too, until you can manage your finances. Just my $0.02
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1781 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 14:49:16 »

Forgot that US Paypalers get that "bill me later" thing. haha..

Getting into debt at such a young age isn't good. Should probably stay away from credit cards too, until you can manage your finances. Just my $0.02
Yea, which is why I'm trying to sell off everything and live with one or two keyboards. Thought I could earn back the money in 6 months, but this is the only way I can atm

Offline badloop

« Reply #1782 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 16:27:35 »
Just got my invoice!
PBT FTW

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #1783 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 16:29:01 »
Score, what did you get? I just got into my email and I'm watching while doing homework!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1784 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 16:36:09 »
Got mine as well! I got a spirit of freedom Reaper Topre.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 July 2014, 16:38:06 by exitfire401 »
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #1785 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 16:39:16 »
Got mine, paid, BroBot V2 - The Liberator Set - MX.
First choice FTW. I almost went with the Reaper, but changed to the set at literally the last minute.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1786 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 16:42:06 »
Got mine, paid, BroBot V2 - The Liberator Set - MX.
First choice FTW. I almost went with the Reaper, but changed to the set at literally the last minute.

Liberator set was my first choice, reaper was second. I knew I was slow on the send button haha. That's fine, I'm still completely happy with what I got. It was a tough choice between the two.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1787 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 16:43:52 »
I gotz da Patriot V2, my 2nd choice. :)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1788 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 16:45:32 »
Spirit of freedom, my #1 choice! :D
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1789 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 16:53:50 »
no invoice yet...

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1790 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:04:59 »
I got nothin!  Hoping for luck in the next sale tho :)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1791 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:07:57 »
I got nothin!  Hoping for luck in the next sale tho :)

Keep an eye out for that dibs sale coming up!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1792 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:09:53 »
just got my invoice.  i got patriot - mx and conservative v2 - topre.  :)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1793 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:10:29 »

gratz!  Did you get your caps from the last sale yet?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1794 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:11:52 »
Just wondering about that Dibs sale will it be, announced before time such as a day or so or conducted in the way the clack ones get done?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1795 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:14:07 »
Just wondering about that Dibs sale will it be, announced before time such as a day or so or conducted in the way the clack ones get done?

IIRC, the last one was a flash sale, but it had a set time. He only announced it a couple hours before.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1796 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:16:37 »

Not yet, but yesterday they had at least made it to canada, so that's good.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1797 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:17:06 »

Not yet, but yesterday they had at least made it to canada, so that's good.

At least they're moving :)

Offline Harrowed

• My wallet has been hacked
« Reply #1798 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:17:33 »
Got Conservative red V2 (MX) which was my 4th choice. That's plenty for broless :D

Ergodox MX Blues | Rosewill RK-9000

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1799 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 17:18:32 »
Got Conservative red V2 (MX) which was my 4th choice. That's plenty for broless :D

Congrats! It's a very nice bro for a first. Doubleshot even!