Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2724632 times)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #7100 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 20:09:55 »
The salt part is in Reddit? Anyone can share link so we could enjoy the drama?

Show Image

I think the thread got removed, but basically the guy won 5 caps and is now having buyer's remorse and already wants to flip the caps for profit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/3buvzb/meta_help/

Wow, that is awful. I hope something can be done to prevent that from happening and just have those 5 placed into the missed out.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7101 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 20:10:26 »
Jun 30-July 1, I found out about it from following bro's twitter acc.  He also posted details to his subreddit and I think a post made it to the front page of /r/mk too.

no twitter here :(

I dont really browse r/mk anymore, lots of negativity over there

Whats the name of Bro's sub?

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7102 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 20:10:53 »
Jun 30-July 1, I found out about it from following bro's twitter acc.  He also posted details to his subreddit and I think a post made it to the front page of /r/mk too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/brocaps

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #7103 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 20:10:55 »

BroCaps

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #7104 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 20:12:28 »

An email from [Ctrl]Alt was sent out as well.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7105 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 20:13:32 »

Show Image

I think the thread got removed, but basically the guy won 5 caps and is now having buyer's remorse and already wants to flip the caps for profit.

Wow, that is awful. I hope something can be done to prevent that from happening and just have those 5 placed into the missed out.

5!?! FIVE?!?

Crap!!!

Such is life!

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7106 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 20:15:16 »

Show Image

when did the cosmos sale happen? I see everyone talking about it but geekhack has been down for the last week

Show Image

Notably, I ranted somewhat in that thread at OP. Not really trying to make him feel super bad, but to enlighten him a bit. I further spoke to him privately, since he was new, and it doesn't seem like he intends to auction them. He was honestly probably in shock over the stupid amount of messages he received by insane boner driven artisan hungry people.

When people post over and over about how much they want a cap from someone, especially someone who isn't explicitly in the loop it's annoying.

This is the mentality of reddit when they seek keycaps:

I'll take anything and everything he has lol, but I want green and purple, to get a brov2 or a reaperv1 would make me so happy, I've been sad all day because I didn't even win one cap

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7107 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 20:18:49 »

An email from [Ctrl]Alt was sent out as well.

I didnt get anything via email

and SUB'd

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #7108 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 20:23:47 »
If those with the salt would have won 5 caps, they wouldn't complain about anything. They don't win a thing, and suddenly it's unfair and there isn't enough supply.

If you win, congrats. If not, try again.

It's all part of the fun and excitement.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #7109 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 21:42:01 »
If those with the salt would have won 5 caps, they wouldn't complain about anything. They don't win a thing, and suddenly it's unfair and there isn't enough supply.

If you win, congrats. If not, try again.

It's all part of the fun and excitement.

Indeed. What, you *actually* think the people winning win all the time or something? There are people who have been around for a while, much longer than myself at least. Everyone misses out, a lot.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

« Reply #7110 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 22:23:27 »
It seems the salt is real on this raffle -- Bro went as far as to drop a statement in the official sale thread because of people *****ing about "inadequate supply."

Bro should put that as a disclaimer at the start of his sales thread.
Salty Reddit whiners are just trying to justify their losing ticket(s).
Show Image

On a related Reddit sidenote, apparently calling people out for inflating prices and selling caps for a huge profit, even Bro Caps that he had requested be sold at retail, will get you an insta-ban in mechmarket for "threadcrapping".

Edit:  So much bad autocorrect.

You only get banned if you're really impolite about it

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #7111 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 22:43:31 »
I've entered double digit bro sales and only won in a handful.

It's funny to see people enter once or twice and then moan about not winning.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #7112 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 22:44:52 »

that's absolutely true and i was thinking the same thing to myself.  on the other hand, you'd still wind up with a lot more happy people and a lot fewer salty people with a different system.  for example, how about a system where, each time your ticket number gets pulled in the raffle, you get one cap?  if you have a ticket with a five cap max on it, it wouldn't get removed from the drawing until it had been pulled five times or the raffle was over.

that said, if bro wants to keep doing the raffle under the current rules, that's his prerogative and i'll keep entering and hoping for a win.  just offering a suggestion that might improve satisfaction.  i'm sure it does make winning that much sweeter if you get five caps for having your ticket number pulled once!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7113 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 22:58:31 »
Bro's sale, Bro's rules.
I'm back.

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #7114 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 23:15:21 »

Those have never participated in Clackvent..

I too have participated in double digits, but still waiting for my first win. It's a pity I didn't get any of the cosmos sales, all of them are so gorgeous. I think this is my fav sales so far.
Filco MJ2 Ninja Brown TK + Iron Mask II + GMK Dolch
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7115 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 23:17:46 »

I too have participated in double digits, but still waiting for my first win. It's a pity I didn't get any of the cosmos sales, all of them are so gorgeous. I think this is my fav sales so far.

Lol Clackvent. There's a certain ringtone on my phone I used for Clackvent notifications. To this day whenever I hear it it causes me to jump a little a reach frantically for my phone. Haha. Was like a drug. You got high when you just were able to post, and then crash when you weren't picked.
I'm back.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #7116 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 23:19:10 »
I made everyone's chances better by forgetting to sign up for the raffle.  You're welcome. 

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #7117 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 23:26:37 »

that's absolutely true and i was thinking the same thing to myself.  on the other hand, you'd still wind up with a lot more happy people and a lot fewer salty people with a different system.  for example, how about a system where, each time your ticket number gets pulled in the raffle, you get one cap?  if you have a ticket with a five cap max on it, it wouldn't get removed from the drawing until it had been pulled five times or the raffle was over.

that said, if bro wants to keep doing the raffle under the current rules, that's his prerogative and i'll keep entering and hoping for a win.  just offering a suggestion that might improve satisfaction.  i'm sure it does make winning that much sweeter if you get five caps for having your ticket number pulled once!

I posted a couple messages to this effect earlier in this thread. I'm willing to bet bro has thought of all the distribution and allocation angles we are mentioning, and there's a reason he does it his way.
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #7118 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 23:31:30 »
Oh snap there's a giveaway thread. If he starts giving away Independence Day themed caps I'm gonna pee a little.
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #7119 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 23:33:23 »

Lol Clackvent. There's a certain ringtone on my phone I used for Clackvent notifications. To this day whenever I hear it it causes me to jump a little a reach frantically for my phone. Haha. Was like a drug. You got high when you just were able to post, and then crash when you weren't picked.
I think all of us who participated will have this similar to PTSD like syndrome, I continue to experience it too.. Haha.. Especially the initial days after. I think for myself mostly would be, frustration due to tapatalk hang and by the time I enter, thread locked. There's like maybe 80% of the time. But was lucky to be on gh on last day of clackvent.
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline Sissy

« Reply #7120 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 23:35:12 »
so gutted I did not get a cap
there were so many amazing looking caps that would look perfect with the toxic set once I finally get it

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #7121 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 00:21:01 »
Bro Cap raffles have me looking at my daughter like....

« Last Edit: Fri, 03 July 2015, 00:26:59 by calvinhousecat »

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #7122 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 00:29:17 »
What the... Just realized there was a sale...  ;(

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #7123 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 00:33:44 »
Bro Cap raffles have me looking at my daughter like....

Show Image

3soon4me

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7124 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 00:37:23 »

I feel the same way, but I changed phone recently and tapatalk just being an arse with their notification (none while I tick everything on)
I miss that feeling when I hear the notif ringtone and be panic
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7125 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 01:22:04 »
I love that whenever there is a sale random people come out of the woodwork to complain and propose 'more fair' ways of doing things, due to them not winning.

Why can't you just be happy for those who did win?

Bro (and Bunny) have and do go out of there ways to help spread the love, more so than any other artisan ever has. Your more able to get a Bro than a clack and the quality of his work is actually better and more varied.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #7126 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 01:22:20 »
Bro's sale, Bro's rules.

This ^

Also how is there a lack of understanding with regards to supply. The question comes up way to often. Bro is just one man, he can only do some much and for my two cents he seems to do a phenomenal job. For someone who is doing this as a hobby and still has family and a job to take care of, there are sales pretty frequently and quite a few caps go out in each one. Yes it's hard to win and yes you need a lot of patience but that is part of it. Salty losers just make the whole thing less fun for everyone.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #7127 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 01:44:09 »
meep maybe i can get a reaper in the missed out sale :o

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #7128 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 01:54:35 »
Thanks god Bro doesn't make pandora charms instead of keycaps. I could see world wars starting over raffles lol

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #7129 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 02:07:24 »
I love that whenever there is a sale random people come out of the woodwork to complain and propose 'more fair' ways of doing things, due to them not winning.

Bro (and Bunny) have and do go out of there ways to help spread the love, more so than any other artisan ever has. Your more able to get a Bro than a clack and the quality of his work is actually better and more varied.

It's getting really frustrating to see. I remember these threads used to be full of equal parts congratulations and butthurt, now it just seems like loads of butthurt.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #7130 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 02:14:43 »

I feel the same way, but I changed phone recently and tapatalk just being an arse with their notification (none while I tick everything on)
I miss that feeling when I hear the notif ringtone and be panic
Its a life changing event for those who have participated :D Yes, I continue to have a love-hate relationship with tapatalk, usually it works like a charm, but when it comes to crucial moments, it's not always there. But it makes forum browsing easier.. 
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7131 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 02:50:35 »
It seems the salt is real on this raffle -- Bro went as far as to drop a statement in the official sale thread because of people *****ing about "inadequate supply."

Dat entitlement doe.

I'm sad I've never won a raffle, but Bro doesn't owe me a thing.  He can sell them however he wants and do whatever he wants with them.  Why do people feel like someone owes then something if they like it?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #7132 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 04:14:21 »

^^^^^

I could not believe that douche on reddit that sat there and tried to argue with bro about HIS business model. He said something like I respect you as an artist but as a business man you are horrible(obviously not verbatim) haha I got so pissed I wrote this Giant  freaking reply but before posting I went back and read more and realized Bro was already making him look like a whiny spoiled brat so decided there was no need for me to throw my 2 cents in.

I guess it's just  as Nubbz said the "entitlement". He offers a product he makes him self ! He does not have a giant corporation or company backing him. He built his product and network by hand. I think his partnership with ctrlalt is amazing. I think his genuine concern for his product, audience and this community is amazing. I think his products and there quality is amazing and when someone is to freaking lazy to go out there and actively search for and try to obtain what he/she wants (make friends/ try trades / actively participate) is freaking amazing! I think people who feel Bro owes them anything is AMAZINGLY petty and selfish and narcissistic !

Don't get me wrong i am sad when I don't get into a sale or get something I want. Of course I do I'm only human. Ill tell you one thing though it has never made me feel like anyone owed me anything ! When I miss out on a sale...I try really hard to make into the missed out sale that Bro almost always has after his initial offerings (which I have always thought was an amazing thing ) and then if I dont get into the missed out bro sale I try and look around to see if someone is looking to trade. I have had to make 3 trades to get one cap I wanted before. Yes it was a pain in the ass and cost postage and lots of and LOTS of time and patience but the feeling when I got it was amazing and I actually feel like I earned it  :thumb:

I am glad that so many people got to get In on this awesome sale ! I hope a lot of people who didn't are able to get lucky in the missed out sale.

Edit: I'm sorry to continue to add to this nonsense and bring it up again its just super frustrating seeing this AGAIN.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 July 2015, 08:15:02 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #7133 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 05:12:18 »

^^^^^

I could not believe that douche on reddit that sat there and tried to argue with bro about HIS business model. He said something like I respect you as an artist but as a business man you are horrible(obviously not verbatim) haha I got so pissed I wrote this Giant  freaking reply but before posting I went back and read more and realized Bro was already making him look like a whiny spoiled brat so decided there was no need for me to throw my 2 cents in.

I guess it's just  as Nubbz said the "entitlement". He offers a product he makes him self ! He does not have a giant corporation or company backing him. He built his product and network by hand. I think his partnership with ctrlalt is amazing. I think his genuine concern for his product, audience and this community is amazing. I think his products and there quality is amazing and when someone is to freaking lazy to go out there and actively search for and try to obtain what he/she wants (make friends/ try trades / actively participate) is freaking amazing! I think people who feel Bro owes them anything is AMAZINGLY petty and selfish.

Don't get me wrong i am sad when I don't get into a sale or get something I want. Of course I do I'm only human. Ill tell you one thing though it has never made me feel like anyone owed me anything ! When I miss out on a sale...I try really hard to make into the missed out sale that Bro almost always has after his initial offerings (which I have always thought was an amazing thing ) and then if I dont get into the missed out bro sale I try and look around to see if someone is looking to trade. I have had to make 3 trades to get one cap I wanted before. Yes it was a pain in the ass and cost postage and lots of and LOTS of time and patience but the feeling when I got it was amazing and I actually feel like I earned it  :thumb:

I am glad that so many people got to get In on this awesome sale ! I hope a lot of people who didn't are able to get lucky in the missed out sale.

Edit: I'm sorry to continue to add to this nonsense and bring it up again its just super frustrating seeing this AGAIN.
Don't make me post my gif again!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #7134 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 05:35:38 »
Just want to say congrats to all the winners, and good luck to those that missed out. It gets said a lot, the missed out sales normally have some nice caps. So everyone should start praying to their RNGod, and prepare their offerings now.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7135 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 06:20:06 »

This is so true.

Baldgye, did Bunny get you sorted with using your dibs?
I'm back.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7136 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 06:52:42 »
Because this is therapy and I because I just fell like it I will have a moment of sincerity.
I stopped feeling good for people who won somewhere after the 7th lost sale, at that point I started to fell something like **** again the same people win a **** load of caps while others get nothing. And what makes this more  annoying is the fact that a lot o people just hoard the stuff and some have developed some kind of a "my precious" syndrome where they are afraid of even using the stuff for fear of damage or whatnot.
I tried the classifieds but nobody sells ****, and after almost 2 years my collections consists of 3 artisan caps 2 Bros and one CC, I would never have had even this if it wasn't for some really nice people one of them being Bro himself.
I understand why people get frustrated and some start saying all kind of **** that is really out of place. The problem is with the people who own this stuff and not the makers. The makers can do only so much, this is a hobby they share with the community. But if more people would stop obsessing about "objects" and start sharing their luck with others things would be much more different.
On each sale I was thinking if I win more than one I want to share the rest with others that have not been that lucky, I never had the opportunity to do this, well I I did this with a Hellboy cap but it's a different league but it still felt great.
What is the point of hoarding artisan caps if they never get used ??

So people should stop pointing fingers and start looking at themselves, that is the place where the change must be made. At this point I stopped caring that much if I get some or not, it's so much drama around this subject that it started to fell wrong. If at some point I will get the last cap I love the blank Candy Corn CC I will feel happy if not , well .... the hell with it, who really needs this anyway.

From time to time I see some good examples too, but still the ratio is way too low to call it a change.
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7137 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 06:54:17 »

This is so true.

Yeah seems that way, he sent me a bit of a cryptic email that i didn't get until the morning after the sale was concluded lol, so I've no idea what him and bro have in mind or what if anything I need to do haha

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7138 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:14:08 »

This is so true.

Yeah seems that way, he sent me a bit of a cryptic email that i didn't get until the morning after the sale was concluded lol, so I've no idea what him and bro have in mind or what if anything I need to do haha

Good deal. Always seems like Bro and Bunz go out of their way to make people happy.

Hoe bidness works I guess
I'm back.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7139 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:18:20 »

This is so true.

Good deal. Always seems like Bro and Bunz go out of their way to make people happy.

Hoe bidness works I guess

Yeah they are baller ****ing blokes for sure

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #7140 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:18:47 »
Because this is therapy and I because I just fell like it I will have a moment of sincerity.
I stopped feeling good for people who won somewhere after the 7th lost sale, at that point I started to fell something like **** again the same people win a **** load of caps while others get nothing. And what makes this more  annoying is the fact that a lot o people just hoard the stuff and some have developed some kind of a "my precious" syndrome where they are afraid of even using the stuff for fear of damage or whatnot.
I tried the classifieds but nobody sells ****, and after almost 2 years my collections consists of 3 artisan caps 2 Bros and one CC, I would never have had even this if it wasn't for some really nice people one of them being Bro himself.
I understand why people get frustrated and some start saying all kind of **** that is really out of place. The problem is with the people who own this stuff and not the makers. The makers can do only so much, this is a hobby they share with the community. But if more people would stop obsessing about "objects" and start sharing their luck with others things would be much more different.
On each sale I was thinking if I win more than one I want to share the rest with others that have not been that lucky, I never had the opportunity to do this, well I I did this with a Hellboy cap but it's a different league but it still felt great.

So people should stop pointing fingers and start looking at themselves, that is the place where the change must be made. At this point I stopped caring that much if I get some or not, it's so much drama around this subject that it started to fell wrong. If at some point I will get the last cap I love the blank Candy Corn CC I will feel happy if not , well .... the hell with it, who really needs this anyway.

From time to time I see some good examples too, but still the ratio is way too low to call it a change.

Thing is as much as I like some artisan because they're a beautiful items and that it trully improve the beauty of a keyboard.
It seems that 90% of the drama that happens on GH is related to artisans. The other 10% being GB problems.
Every single thing about artisans cause problems.
People that feel entitled to get them. The raffle system displease people that feel it's too random. They don't like email sales either because some people have better connexion or whatever excuses.
Yet they don't want massproduced artisans because it looses its rarity.
Still they complain about the resell prices. You want a rare item you pay premium price.

Don't get me wrong I agree on a lot of points above and I'll still be looking for artisans that interest me. But at some point people need to calm the **** down and appreciate what they got.

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #7141 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:23:10 »

Thing is as much as I like some artisan because they're a beautiful items and that it trully improve the beauty of a keyboard.
It seems that 90% of the drama that happens on GH is related to artisans. The other 10% being GB problems.
People that feel entitled to get them. The raffle system displease people that feel it's too random. They don't like email sales either because some people have better connexion or whatever excuses.
Still they complain about the resell prices. You want a rare item you pay premium price.

Don't get me wrong I agree on a lot of points above and I'll still be looking for artisans that interest me. But at some point people need to calm the **** down and appreciate what they got.

+10 francs

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7142 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:26:45 »

+10 francs
And I raise +10RON  ;D

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7143 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:35:38 »

If it makes you feel any better, I still have that Hellboy since it completes my 'muricuh theme :P

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7144 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:50:49 »

They don't want massproduced artisans because it looses its rarity.

^ Pay a premium price OR be patient and win the actual raffles/sales OR get lucky in trades with friends. Complaining that there isn't enough being sold per sale won't really make that much of an impact aside for negativity and if they were as common as hotkeys as an example, I'm sure that many people will stop appreciating them as much as they currently do.

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7145 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:52:16 »

If it makes you feel any better, I still have that Hellboy since it completes my 'muricuh theme :P
That was the second one that I sold for retail, I had 2 and one was gifted to a Mignola fan :)

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7146 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:54:29 »
Mignola?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #7147 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:55:54 »
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7148 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:57:13 »
Gotcha, should have just googled that myself, I forgot such a search engine exists though < Bing (Maybe). I got 4 caps at around retail from about 3 people ever since I started and those guys are super awesome who sell at low prices.
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 July 2015, 07:59:07 by Synjin »

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #7149 on: Fri, 03 July 2015, 08:06:26 »
How dare you not to know who Mignola is ?! >:D There is more to comics than Manga   :p