Author Topic: [SOLD] Dell AT101 tested working good switches $24 shipped  (Read 1128 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
[SOLD] Dell AT101 tested working good switches $24 shipped
« on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 11:04:28 »
I have a used but decent clean tested beige Dell AT101 for sale for $8 + shipping.

My wife is after me to clean out the house, and so I need to get it out the door.

This one is very clean, and has seen some moderate use, but is in good condition and the switches operate as they should. I bought it used and cleaned it thoroughly but have not done any soldering or modifications to it.

There is a small mark in the case above F10, it almost looks melted, and the label over the LEDs has developed a wrinkle. I tried to show these flaws in the last photo. The spacebar is slightly yellowed, I have not Retro-brited it but that would probably take care of it.

$27 shipped domestic via Priority Mail.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 December 2013, 08:29:08 by fohat.digs »
"It's 110, but it doesn't feel it to me, right. If anybody goes down. Everybody was so worried yesterday about you and they never mentioned me. I'm up here sweating like a dog. They don’t think about me. This is hard work.
Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."
- Donald Trump - Las Vegas 2024-06-09

Offline ninjadoc

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: [FS] Dell AT101 tested working good switches $24 shipped
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 14:52:01 »
"My wife is after me to clean out the house, and so I need to get it out the door."

That is why I hide stuff in the trunk of my car!!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • because reasons.......
Re: [FS] Dell AT101 tested working good switches $24 shipped
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 14:58:45 »
"My wife is after me to clean out the house, and so I need to get it out the door."

That is why I hide stuff in the trunk of my car!!

and at work