Author Topic: Anyone know of a good mouse similar to the EC1 Evo ?  (Read 1766 times)

Offline LifeIsGooD2

Anyone know of a good mouse similar to the EC1 Evo ?
« on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 12:16:20 »
I want something pretty similar to the EC1 evo but with a slightly lower DPI. Something with a setting around 900-1000. A flawless sensor is important to me and I really love my Evo its just a tad too fast.

any recommendations ?

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
Re: Anyone know of a good mouse similar to the EC1 Evo ?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 16:10:09 »
I think perhaps check out the steel series rival and Razer death adder 2013 (you might be able to catch this on a holiday sale). Maybe also the logitech g400 or g400s (make sure to grab one with no native accel)

Not sure if that's exactly what you are looking for.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 16:25:25 »
You could've PM'ed the mouse god vun  :p
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 17:22:40 »
The old Razer DeathAdder has a similar shape and a dpi step of 900, not sure if it defaults to 900 or 1800 out of the box tho, so you may have to use drivers as there are no physical dpi buttons.
If you can find the old G400 model, newer than the first batch of prediction model but not the s version, that should probably suffice, it has a somewhat similar shape, default dpi of 800, which is a bit lower than you want, but one of the few alternatives I can think of.

The EC1 Evo does have a dpi step of 1150, which is fairly close to your desired range, are you sure you can't just compensate for the dpi in ingame sens?

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 30 December 2013, 12:12:11 »
The Rival is awesome. Can't recommend it enough.