Author Topic: HHKB Pro 2 Hate  (Read 56009 times)

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
Re: HHKB Pro 2 Hate
« Reply #150 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 05:34:58 »
Heh ouch I wonder when will that kick in. Surely there will be some mass hatred for this ludicrous taxing scheme.

80% of media in the country is owned by Rupert Murdoch and everything is kept silent.  He actually got Abbott into power due to his support and constant attack of Rudd and Gillard.

You see what happens when you have a powerful friend like Murdoch, instant power and subjugation of a nearly brain-dead populace.  In fact the average IQ for an Australian is equivalent to a cow-patty  ;D .

Hence you see, what is currently happening here would never occur anywhere else on this planet, except in China, North Korea or Zimbabwe.

"Cow-patty"  :)) Nah pretty sure there would still be some people kiciking up a stink about it sooner or later somewhere. Importers/Exporters would be charging clients through their noses, businesses would be increasing their price for anything imported and I am sure the economy cannot sustain such stupidity.
HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。

Offline kyb

• i love the smell of nopsleds in the morning
« Reply #151 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 06:02:29 »
I hate the HHKB because I can only use one at a time :(
Ergodox :o

Offline Sai

« Reply #152 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 06:04:04 »
i bought another one because i hate it.   :))
double the hate, double the fun.  ;)
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #153 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 06:05:28 »
Importers/Exporters would be charging clients through their noses, businesses would be increasing their price for anything imported and I am sure the economy cannot sustain such stupidity.

You have to know what Australians are like.  We are a nation of convicts hence we never complain about the 'Warden' in Power especially now.  If you kick up a fuss you get noticed by the regime hence better to stay quiet.

This nation never shook of it's shackles from imprisonment because it suits their character and we are more docile than any other people on this planet.  The TV tells us to accept it and we do.  Like I said "Cow-patties" is a very apt description.

Just wait and see how this new year starts and finishes, it will be interesting for the World to see how effective Murdoch Media is in controlling everyone here in relation to how this NEW tax is going to be implemented and executed.  Murdoch will convince the WORLD that we actually love this new tax and we insisted upon having it  >:( :-[ >:( :-[ .
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 December 2013, 06:07:31 by Elrick »

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #154 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 06:07:02 »
i bought another one because i hate it.   :))
double the hate, double the fun.  ;)

One is never enough

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline neunelfer

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 06:24:32 »
I hate the HHKB because I can only use one at a time :(

You could use two side by side as a HHKBDox!

Offline kyb

« Reply #156 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 07:26:06 »
Yeah it really kicked me when the postman told me the price I have to pay for customs...it was like over 30% on keyboard + shipping + fees and whatnot!

Then you got ripped off by the courier service. Because importing keyboards to the EU from Japan is duty free. You only pay your local VAT rate on the keyboard + shipping. Some courier services take an extra 10% fee for handling customs for you.

Offline adhoc

« Reply #157 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 09:46:40 »
I imported it from US.

Offline kyb

« Reply #158 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 10:47:04 »
Hmm, ok, maybe that's why. Have no idea about customs with importing from the US because my packages always get through when I order from the US. Japanese packages always get intercepted :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #159 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 16:30:42 »
I disliked mine so I sold it.

The FC660C is a much more practical solution and a lot more durable.

You're the FIRST one to say that here, hence watch out for the flaming, but how are you finding your NEW FC660C - are the keys lettering starting to wear out yet?  I didn't want to buy it since they refused to use dye-sub on that model.

But even then the comment is "disliked", not "hated".

Still no real HHKB hate :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fourzeropooh

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 16:50:11 »

I'm thinking of getting a 660c, how is it?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #161 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 17:08:13 »

I'm thinking of getting a 660c, how is it?

I think you've seen the relevant review thread.

Any specific questions (not that I have a FC660C, but someone might be able to respond)?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Polymer

« Reply #162 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 17:58:09 »
One good thing is that in Australia the customs duty supposedly does not kick in unless one forked out more than AUD$1000 on an item. It is also noted on tenso.com.

Umm, that was the OLDer arrangement with the previous government that allowed full importation of anything without being taxed, if it's below $1000.00AUD.

With this NEW regime that got elected in September 2013, HE said he's scrapping the over $1000.00AUD no tax threshold to save Australian Retailers (biggest load of crap ever serviced upon this nation).  But their more interested in raping extra money for themselves regarding what most other EU nations have been doing for some time now.

"Tenso.com" hasn't updated their site in a while but Abbott (new pm arsehole) will introduce a new tax levy on items worth over $20.00AUD for 2014.....the trick is when exactly this new tax will be introduced.  The media here is very quiet about what this current regime is doing, it's almost non existent where everyone is too scared to ask the hard questions.

There is talk about it..but I don't think they've determined if it is worthwhile.  There seems to be an agreement that it will cost more to administer than what they'll get in tax revenues...hopefully someone with half a brain will realize that their projected figures aren't going to be what they think they are.  It will definitely hurt some of the overseas shopping which will, in turn, drop the projected inbound items which will, of course, hurt the revenue from GST from these items.

Australian retailers are trying to blame imported items and the lack of GST..but people aren't buying overseas because of a 10% difference (after shipping).  They buy from overseas because the selection of items and they're saving a LOT more than 10%.  For 10% someone is better off buying it from an Australian retailer, having an Australian warranty and consumer protection for the item. 

There were a good number of years were the currency was so far in Australian retailers favor but they did nothing on their pricing...they deserve what they got IMO.  You're finally starting to see some retailers have some reasonable (or more reasonable) pricing and that only happens because they're finally seeing some competition..maybe not from the store down the street but because online shopping is creating some competition for them.  You finally see the Australian consumer do something about it rather than just accepting things....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #163 on: Wed, 25 December 2013, 04:17:45 »
One good thing is that in Australia the customs duty supposedly does not kick in unless one forked out more than AUD$1000 on an item. It is also noted on tenso.com.

Umm, that was the OLDer arrangement with the previous government that allowed full importation of anything without being taxed, if it's below $1000.00AUD.

With this NEW regime that got elected in September 2013, HE said he's scrapping the over $1000.00AUD no tax threshold to save Australian Retailers (biggest load of crap ever serviced upon this nation).  But their more interested in raping extra money for themselves regarding what most other EU nations have been doing for some time now.

"Tenso.com" hasn't updated their site in a while but Abbott (new pm arsehole) will introduce a new tax levy on items worth over $20.00AUD for 2014.....the trick is when exactly this new tax will be introduced.  The media here is very quiet about what this current regime is doing, it's almost non existent where everyone is too scared to ask the hard questions.

There is talk about it..but I don't think they've determined if it is worthwhile.  There seems to be an agreement that it will cost more to administer than what they'll get in tax revenues...hopefully someone with half a brain will realize that their projected figures aren't going to be what they think they are.  It will definitely hurt some of the overseas shopping which will, in turn, drop the projected inbound items which will, of course, hurt the revenue from GST from these items.

Australian retailers are trying to blame imported items and the lack of GST..but people aren't buying overseas because of a 10% difference (after shipping).  They buy from overseas because the selection of items and they're saving a LOT more than 10%.  For 10% someone is better off buying it from an Australian retailer, having an Australian warranty and consumer protection for the item. 

There were a good number of years were the currency was so far in Australian retailers favor but they did nothing on their pricing...they deserve what they got IMO.  You're finally starting to see some retailers have some reasonable (or more reasonable) pricing and that only happens because they're finally seeing some competition..maybe not from the store down the street but because online shopping is creating some competition for them.  You finally see the Australian consumer do something about it rather than just accepting things....

There is generally a bigger range of things overseas, and also things are available much earlier.  For example Ducky Yellow keyboard - mine has already shipped from the US, and quite a few people have already received theirs, but PCCG, Australia's primary Ducky reseller, has only recently listed them as available some time mid-January.

It is slightly cheaper to buy from PCCG, it is mainly shipping from OS that kills any saving on bigger things.

Offline gh_pp

« Reply #164 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:15:56 »
not enough hate

http://xahlee.info/kbd/idiocy_of_happy_hacking_keyboard.html

the hhkb might have excellent typing feedback because of the plate mounted topre. and the form factor saves lots of space.
i can see that might work for writers, but the layout is really horrible for programmers.

i'm not sure why any of you buy that this is a good layout for "hacker".
unless you truly live in vim and the bash shell.

that's a very narrow definition of a hacker'

the asymmetric placement of the fn key means you have to use one hand for certain keystroke. which hurts your hand. (imagine only having one shift key in your keyboard and it's the opposite side of your favorite shift key position)

truth to be told, i might still get it sometime in the future just to compare the topre feel with my realforce, and play few rounds of typeracer.

but most likely i'll just sell it for a lost just like the mx-green and blue boards that i got.
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:22:23 by gh_pp »
QFR brown x2, Realforce 45G, Type-S, Keycool 22 blue

Previous keyboards: 55G, IBM Model M, Dell AT101W, Fujitsu FKB4725, G80-3000 clear, QFS green, QFS blue

[WTB] Custom keyboard build

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #165 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:21:35 »
It is slightly cheaper to buy from PCCG, it is mainly shipping from OS that kills any saving on bigger things.

As always buying anything overseas and having it shipped here to convict town is purely based on rarity and desperation.  Can't buy it here no matter what plus would like it as soon as possible.

That's the only way you would allow yourself to get raped by exorbitant shipping fees  :thumb: .

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #166 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:30:22 »
There is talk about it..but I don't think they've determined if it is worthwhile.

I sure hope you're right here but the current regime is under pressure to perform, what's more important than anything, start implementing said taxes as soon as possible.  If they fail to do anything then it further hinders their reputation as a so-called tough government.  Already they convinced the vast idiot public that having MORE taxes is a good thing, and very necessary.  Geezus H. Christ, only this convict town can convince itself that having more taxes is a brilliant idea?

I just wonder why Gillard lost the election when she introduced her new carbon tax, that didn't affect anyone at all.......

Offline tbc

« Reply #167 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:32:06 »

the hhkb might have excellent typing feedback because of the plate mounted topre. and the form factor saves lots of space.
i can see that might work for writers, but the layout is really horrible for programmers.

i'm not sure why any of you buy that this is a good layout for "hacker".
unless you truly live in vim and the bash shell.

that's a very narrow definition of a hacker'

it's called elitism.  and damn me if linux guys/gals aren't the absolute best at it.

i had a guy tell me that web development wasn't real programming and 90% of programmers used vim/emacs.

i had so much trouble typing for the next 3 days cause i couldn't stop laughing.  it's so funny cause there actually aren't enough linux/cygwin installs for workstations to cover 90% of programmers lol.
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:33:46 by tbc »
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline 1pq

• Hipster Doofus
« Reply #168 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:34:24 »
Real typists type on the wings of butterflies.
main kbs:  87UB (55g)  Custom Filco TKL (62g clears)

WTS JD40, Custom Ergoclear Filco

WTB ROHS Red BBv2 (Topre), OG EK Tri-Color Skull (TOPRE)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
HHKB Pro 2 Hate
« Reply #169 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:36:31 »
Good ol' C-c M-c M-butterfly...

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #170 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:44:16 »
Real typists type on the wings of butterflies.
no wrist rest? :))
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline Macsmasher

« Reply #171 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 20:52:37 »
I have a couple 87Us. I finally picked up an HHKB Pro2 and used it off and on for several months. While I liked the way it typed, the layout wasn't working for me. I was considering selling it.

Then I made one dip switch change that made me love it. I changed the left Win key to a Fn key. For me, way better. I use it at least half the time now.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #172 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 21:30:11 »
Then I made one dip switch change that made me love it. I changed the left Win key to a Fn key. For me, way better. I use it at least half the time now.

+1
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline tbc

« Reply #173 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 22:22:07 »
I have a couple 87Us. I finally picked up an HHKB Pro2 and used it off and on for several months. While I liked the way it typed, the layout wasn't working for me. I was considering selling it.

i like how you call it a winkey.  i wonder if that causes any hate.

Offline 1pq

• Hipster Doofus
« Reply #174 on: Sun, 09 February 2014, 23:59:59 »
Winkey-winky. ;)

Offline Macsmasher

« Reply #175 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 02:34:53 »

i like how you call it a winkey.  i wonder if that causes any hate.

It is a Win key. Macs don't count as real computers.   ;D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #176 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 02:43:01 »
I hate that it doesnt have purple plungers!!!!!!!

:p

Offline tbc

« Reply #177 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 02:43:36 »
^wait what?

i thought the type-s did

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 02:44:21 »
^wait what?

i thought the type-s did

I thought you had to get a Realforce Silent to get them. I think the Type S is just the foam discs with grey plungers.

So Im tempted to get a Realforce silent and Realforce 55g and use the domes from the 55g and the plungers from the silent then sell both with the hhkb parts lol But I will never follow through with that plan..

Offline tbc

« Reply #179 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 03:09:49 »
lol my bad.  i use type s and silent interchangably. i didn't realize people were talking about realforce.

wow getting a 55g hhkb with purple plungers is a brutal expenditure.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #180 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 03:17:24 »
lol my bad.  i use type s and silent interchangably. i didn't realize people were talking about realforce.

wow getting a 55g hhkb with purple plungers is a brutal expenditure.

Yeah too much money and not enough reward. Just a thought in my mind that seems like a fun project. :)

Offline Emospence

« Reply #181 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 03:40:26 »
Realforce 55g > HHKB
Keyboards: Topre Realforce 87UW 55g x 2
Mice: Zowie EC1 eVo CL x 2
Mousepads: Artisan Hien VE x 2, Razer Mantis Speed

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #182 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 03:59:38 »
Realforce 55g > HHKB

Really? I had one in my shopping cart all night on elitekeyboards. Couldn't go through w it though. So tempting.

Offline Emospence

« Reply #183 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 03:13:28 »
Really? I had one in my shopping cart all night on elitekeyboards. Couldn't go through w it though. So tempting.

In my opinion, yes :)

Smooth crispy goodness..

HHKB is good too mind you, but I just like the 55g that bit better
Keyboards: Topre Realforce 87UW 55g x 2
Mice: Zowie EC1 eVo CL x 2
Mousepads: Artisan Hien VE x 2, Razer Mantis Speed

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #184 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 03:40:27 »

In my opinion, yes :)

Smooth crispy goodness..

HHKB is good too mind you, but I just like the 55g that bit better

I went through with it and ordered it! :)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #185 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 04:00:21 »
They have a sale of the black TKL for $199. Did you get that one?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #186 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 04:10:11 »
They have a sale of the black TKL for $199. Did you get that one?

I saw the sale but actually went for the white one. :)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 04:12:12 »
Makes sense. Compliment your black HHKB. Shipping to us is $33?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 04:17:15 »

$12 for US Fedex. Anything CONUS is cheap. 2 day usps when I ship to people is $6.. fedex for this was $12 I love EK!

But yep the white since I have dark grey. :)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 04:25:43 »
Lucky you. Shipping international is us$55!! And no warranty. Can this be bought out of Japan? May make sense for me.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 04:28:13 »
Lucky you. Shipping international is us$55!! And no warranty. Can this be bought out of Japan? May make sense for me.

$55 ouch :0 there has to be somewhere with these keyboards. Someone chime in.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #191 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 04:30:22 »
Wow.. Just did a search of Amazon Japan. Real force 10 Anniversary Ed for around us$170. Am I dreaming? I this uniform 55g?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B007BHW03U?cache=08d2130bd5a3fe74457a39c6ce308306&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70#ref=mp_s_a_1_5&qid=1392114411&sr=8-5

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #192 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 04:31:58 »
Wow.. Just did a search of Amazon Japan. Real force 10 Anniversary Ed for around us$170. Am I dreaming? I this uniform 55g?
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B007BHW03U?cache=08d2130bd5a3fe74457a39c6ce308306&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70#ref=mp_s_a_1_5&qid=1392114411&sr=8-5

Because of the small spacebar and ISO. I want that with fullsize spacebar. Love that keycap color!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #193 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 04:39:32 »
Good catch. It's the Jp version. Hope dashed. Anyway it is all 30g instead. Too light.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #194 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 05:18:52 »

$55 ouch :0 there has to be somewhere with these keyboards. Someone chime in.

So you're b!tching about paying $55.00USD think about paying $79.00USD to Convict Town, then you've got something to scream about  :thumb: .

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
HHKB Pro 2 Hate
« Reply #195 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 05:22:25 »
Convicts have to pay their dues right? Ha ha. I have another consolation. All IT imports are non taxable in Malaysia. Ha ha. But still us$55!

Offline morpheus

« Reply #196 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 06:10:25 »
Hate to pile on the hate wagon here, but mine is literally sitting on my shelf, albeit in the box. It's in mint pristine condition, only touched a few times. I just couldn't get the hang of the weird layout. I guess I'm not elite enough to use it. I'll probably sell it one of these days, when I'm not as occupied.

But I really envy all the users who get so much pleasure from it. To me, the FC660C is the best of all worlds, and I actually prefer the feel and thock of it more than the HHKB 2 Pro. 

While I can see why so many people love it, I can also see why so many people hate it.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #197 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 06:11:58 »
While I can see why so many people love it, I can also see why so many people hate it.

Almost no one hates it. This thread is a bunch of lies.

Offline 1pq

• Hipster Doofus
« Reply #198 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 07:02:49 »
Haha I think you're the first person to actually hate it in this thread!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #199 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 07:10:46 »

$12 for US Fedex. Anything CONUS is cheap. 2 day usps when I ship to people is $6.. fedex for this was $12 I love EK!

But yep the white since I have dark grey. :)

I don' think you will be shipping a 4lb keyboard in 2 days for $6  :p