Author Topic: [WTS] Sony and Canon Lens, Hellboy, soDIMM, G9x, Razer, Noctua, DS PBT  (Read 36978 times)

Offline tbc

• Trade Count: (0)
All shipping is from Vancouver, BC, Canada.  Prices in USD.  Buyer pays shipping. Paypal only.

SELLING

Feel free to PM me any offers!

12.  Noctua Fans - $15 each
97136-0

Noctuas are widely regarded as the best performing quiet fans and this is your chance to get them cheap. ;)

the tally of fans is:
1 x S12B FLX
1 x S12A FLX
1 x P12
1 x P14
1 x A14 ULN

these fans have been tested to work. but are unused because i bought them well ahead of buying my case and heatsink and ended up having a mismatch -_- .  this happened with 2 builds (double derp)

if you need specs or a recommendation, feel free to post.

just a reminder that you are only buying the fans.

24.  Razer Naga 2014 Left-Handed - $55
90514-1

A left-handed mouse.  HECK YA!  there is some minor shining on the index finger button, but the rest of the mouse, including the cord are in spectacular condition.  If you're a left-handed programmer, give this a shot; it's hard to hate it.

25.  Sanyo Eneloop AAA 8-Pack - $25 CND
90902-2

NOTE: due to shipping restrictions; I'm not going to risk sending these through the mail system.  Local pickup in Greater Vancouver only.  Sorry :(

8 fresh out of box sanyo eneloop batteries.  These are the top rated batteries in the world; they're great for camera flashes, remotes, mice, and pretty much everywhere else batteries are used.  I'm also including an official Panasonic Sanyo Eneloop charger which can charge either a pair or four batteries at once.

Complete disclosure: this pack is made from 2 different packages and therefore the batteries will have different versions of Sanyo's logos; same logos, same batch.

34.  SP DCS Doubleshot PBT Mods + Homing Keys - $10
93933-3

Doubleshot PBT mods with support for international layouts.

35.  Logitech G9x - $240
93935-4
More
93937-5
93939-6
93941-7
93943-8

The legendary mouse itself!  A favorite of RTS pro gamers.

This is my backup mouse because I'm not a heavy gamer and I truly do prefer the G700s as an all rounder.  I would rate usage at about 10 hours; yes, pretty much only 3 sessions of SC2.

I am including both grips and the weight accessories.  Unfortunately, I no longer have the original packaging.

Condition is near perfect; dust aside.  Please feel free to ask for additional confirmation pictures.

37.  Noctua NH-C14 - $40

97132-9
97134-10

A great low profile cooler for those using mitx but still want to do some overclocking.  It will also work great for regular ATX systems that have a side fan option.  The cooler is used but the condition is great besides a minor amount of dust on the fins;  the base is also in great condition.

39.  2x2GB 1066MHz CL10 soDIMMs - $20

97274-11

All the relevant data is in the name.  The ram works fine and has been stored electrostatically safely and will be shipped that way as well.  This makes a great option for SFF media PCs or NAS boxes.

40.  Noctua NH-L9I - $30

97276-12

A super low profile cooler for the absolutely shortest media PCs where even the stock cooler may not fit properly.  It absolutely does not extend past the designated clearance zone of the socket.  The unit is completely unused and will come with the mounting hardware for supported Intel sockets.  The thermal paste is NOT included.

41.  Hammer Topre Hellboy - $30

97343-13

2 hellboys are up for grabs. no special rules other than trades for zombros are greatly preferred and have higher priority.

43.  Canon 50mm F1.8 II - $80

97889-14

my nifty fifty is up for grabs!  this is a canon EF mount lens and I've been using it with an adapter on my e-mount camera.  the adapter is free if you need it.

samples:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=53205.msg1721872#msg1721872

44.  Sony 30mm Macro E-Mount Lens - $200

97891-15

My dear beloved 30mm macro lens.  If you've seen a pic by me, it's probably taken by this lens.  I HIGHLY recommend this lens for beginners; it has a normal focal length, it's a macro lens so there are no 'too close to focus issues', and it has support for PDAF autofocus (for moving subjects such as birds, sports, little kids, etc.).  There is also 2 years of accidental damage warranty remaining; any sort of damage counts for a full replacement as long as any remaining chunks contain the serial number.

samples:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=53205.msg1721872#msg1721872

ONLY ITEMS ABOVE THIS POINT ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR TRADE OR PURCHASE

SOLD
More

1. Realforce 87u Variable-Weight - $170 $150
SOLD
81773-16

great condition. no scratches/dents on case or keycaps.  Includes the original box, keypuller, and alternate ctlrl/capslock keys.

2. CM Stealth - MX Greens - $90 SOLD
61464-17

perfect condition.  barely used because i have girly fingers -_-

3. Ducky PBT Gold Sideprint - $40 SOLD
61643-18

used for 4 months.   Comes with all original packaging and accessories.  perfect condition.

4. Ducky Zero Shine - MX Reds w/ Red LEDs - $90 $75 $50 SOLD
61825-19

NEVER used.  BRAND NEW.  tested once to make sure all keys and LEDs worked and went right back to the box right after.

5. Cherry G80 POM keyset - $20 SOLD
81775-20

case is NOT included.

great condition keyset stripped from a Cherry 2.0 keyboard.  super ergonomic profile that is lower than even DSA.  fair warning, the capslock is cherry's own mount spacing, so I recommend this set for ergodox users

6.  [super rare] GirlDC Space Panda - $80 or PM for trade SOLD
81923-21

it's a panda.  in space.

A special private release item by girlDC for members who also bought a SC2 marine keycap.  Here's your chance to get one without enduring a GB-long wait.

7.  UMAD Red MX or UMAD orange MX - $30 or trade SOLD
82212-22
82214-23

i forget the proper names -_-

i am selling ONE max.  once again, i am selling ONE of them.  the other is for my permanent collection.

Also, I'm also selling ONE of them at a loss once you factor in the shipping cost.  inb4 someone accuses me of being a manipulative jackass again.

i reserve the right to pick or deny anyone for any color for any reason.

8.  Teal Gasmask MX - $30 or trade SOLD
82220-24

teal gasmask.  need I say more?  well, i will say that there are 2 of them for sale. :)

9.  OJ w/ blue 'crystal' eyes Gasmask MX - $35 or trade SOLD
82222-25

most gasmasks just have hollow eyes, but this beauty has 'crystal' bead eyes that look awesome with the right ambient lighting.

10.  Ice Ice Baby Gasmask MX - $40 or trade SOLD
82224-26

one of the best gasmasks from martinyeah.  nuff said.

11. Nexus 7 2012 16GB w/ Otterbox Defender - $125  $60 DELISTED
82465-27

Nexus 7 tablet successfully updated to Android Lollipop :) .  You'll also notice that it comes an Otterbox Defender case worth about $50 and it's been in there it's entire life so the tablet itself is in mint condition.  The case itself comes in two pieces.  A rubber and plastic shell with a plastic screen cover and flaps that cover the ENTIRE tablet; the second piece is a snap on cover that is hard as hell and also has an adjustable stand so you can watch a movie handsfree.

if you have kids, this is the perfect device.  light, modern, but unbreakable.

13.  Granite Gamer Pack Partial - $20 SOLD
83530-28

These keys are brand new!  i'm only selling the gamer pack keys in this picture.  PM me if you're only interested in a specific color.

14.  Granite Winkey Pack Partial - $15
SOLD
83532-29

These keys are brand new and a great option for everyone that wasn't interested in having windows 8 keys.  PM me if you're only interested in a specific logo.

15.  SA Vim Key - $3 each SOLD
83536-30

perfect condition SP SA-profile DoubleShot VIM keys for linux fans :D

16.  Crucial M4 256GB - $80 SOLD
85338-31

crucial SSD.  hard to go wrong :)

17.  GMK 6.25x Spacebars - $10 each  SOLD
85939-32

Exactly 2 unused GMK spacebars :) .  one is cyan and the other is green.

18.  Black Matte Aluminum 6.25x Spacebar - $20
SOLD
85941-33

unused aluminum spacebar with multiple stems.

19.  CoolerMaster QuickFire TK - MX Blues & Blue LEDs - $70 $60 $50 SOLD
86424-34

Like the name says; it is what it is.  Used at my office for 3 months until coworkers complained -_-.  Still in great condition and comes with the original braided cable and accessory keycaps that you see in the picture.

20.  MKC Anodized Ti-Grey Aluminum Year of the Dragon Keycap - $20 $17 $10 SOLD
86426-35

Aluminum dragon keycap with an LED compatible eye.  Great condition, but I don't have room for it on my board :(

21.  Razer Orbweaver -  MX Blues w/ Green LEDs - $70 SOLD
86941-36

Great condition Orbweaver with its original packaging.  I highly recommend this for gamers favoring blues for gaming, but a heavier switch when typing.

22.  Granite Blank Pack Partial - $20 SOLD
90188-37

brand new keys and perfect if you need 'just a little bit more' for your Granite keyboard.

23.  Granite Novelties Assorted - $30 or $5 each
SOLD
90190-38

brand new keys.  I prefer that you buy the whole set at once, but I am willing to split the keys within the next few days.  Also be advised that I reserve the right to cancel the transaction at any point before payment is received (that may happen if someone offers to buy out the entire set).   Feel free to PM me for dibs starting right now :) .

26.  Granite Novelties Assorted - $20 SOLD
91777-39

all brand new perfect keys.  Limited time sale ending on 11:59PM PST February 26th.  No splitting.  No price drops.

These keys are from my personal permanent collection and I wasn't planning on letting them go, but there are alot of artisan sales I want to join in, so I'm making the sacrifice :/  If they're not sold by the deadline, I really don't plan on relisting them.

27.  GMK Dolch Color Pack Partial - $20 $15 SOLD
91893-40

perfect condition keys from the Dolch Color pack.  I'm only selling the entire set together and only the keys you see in the picture.

28.  Honey G2 Gasmask MX - $40 SOLD
92259-41

perfect condition G2 honey gasmask.

29.  Monster Green G2 Gasmask MX - $40 SOLD
92261-42

A super awesome green color if there is one.  I for one think it looks great with or without a backlight.

30.  Smoke x Honey Raven MX - $50 $45 SOLD
92263-43

The first and only translucent dual-color Raven.  Perfect condition.

31.  MKC Stainless Steel Keycap Puller - $5 SOLD
93927-44

The highest quality wire keycap puller out there ;).  This was an extra puller that I just don't really need anymore.

Full disclosure: there is an approximately 2mm scratch in a visible location on the handle that occured during shipping

32.  'Metallic' Poker Mod Keys MX - $10 SOLD
93929-45

4 1.25x mod keys with a metal additive.  Highly recommended for a Vortex Poker board; it's just meant to be.

33.  MKC Blank Zinc Cursor Keys MX - $10
SOLD
93931-46

Highend OEM profile cursor block replacement keys.  The fit has been tested, but the keys haven't been used.

36.  Clear Keycaps - FREE CLAIMED

96490-47

A total of 14 clear keycaps that came from 2 switch testers.  There's nothing really special about these, but if you needed a few to complete a look or for 'keyboard science' these should work great for you.

38.  90 MX Clear Stems - $20  SOLD

97272-48

A batch of brand new MX clear stems in perfect condition.  I bought a bunch of MX clears to use their springs in ghost blue switches and now I have a little more than 90 MX Clear stems that I don't have a use for.  I am only selling the entire bag.

42.  Ducky Shine 3 with MX Blues and Blue LEDs - $90 SOLD

97347-49
97352-50

My Shine 3 (one of the best stock keyboards) is up for grabs since it's been replaced by a Kustom Octagon.  The case is in near perfect condition including the feet.  The keycaps are in great condition with no nicks or shine.  All keys and LEDs work properly.  I'm including the original packaging, the dust cover, red WASD keys, the stock cable, and the more tame Ducky spacebar.  The board has been precleaned already as well.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 April 2015, 00:21:16 by tbc »
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline tbc

added in things I want to buy: Cherry replica translucents + LZ board.

make my day and make me an offer ;)

Offline tbc

Re: [WTS] cheap MX Green [WTB] backlit novelty keys
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 19 April 2014, 18:38:35 »
cut price on xsplit and added MX green board.  enjoy!

Offline divito

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 01:27:50 »
Where in Canada?
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline tbc

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 02:15:42 »
vancouver bc

Offline tbc

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 15:19:36 »
added Ducky PBT with gold sideprint.

Offline tbc

added Ducky Zero Shine MX Red

Offline anowt

• "I want you to buckle my spring" ♪♪~
do you still have the qfr greens? i want. paypal ready. 90shipped [usa]?
Front Line: IBM Model M SSK
Tactical Team: QFR TKL (MX Blue)
Recon: KUL ES-87 (MX Red)
Special Operations: RF 87U 55g

Offline tbc

added realforce board and a POM set :)

buy quickly so you get it before christmas!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Trade Count: (1)
Is the realforce 45g or 55g?  :)

Offline eon

Pm'd for the realforce
Poker MX Red - Photos

Offline tbc

Is the realforce 45g or 55g?  :)

hey byker,  that puppy is variable weight because 45g and 55g were kidnapped before they got to the border ;(

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
PM sent
eh o well

Offline tbc

Re: [WTS] GirlDC, Topre 87u, MX Green, Ducky PBT keyset, Ducky MX Red, POM keyset
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 16:44:49 »
added girldc space panda for sale or trade.

I doubledog dare reserve the right to not sell this to specific people.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
Re: [WTS] GirlDC, Topre 87u, MX Green, Ducky PBT keyset, Ducky MX Red, POM keyset
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 23:42:48 »
Any idea what shipping would be to the US for that POM set? I've been anxious to try POM and that price makes it an appealing option.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 23:45:26 »
I want the Space Panda but I don't any keyboard money left  :'(
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline tbc

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 00:00:11 »
okay, I've replied to everyone i think.

if I forgot you, it is cause I am clumsy, not because I don't wub you ;) so just re-PM me
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 November 2014, 00:53:31 by tbc »

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=na85vk9rf9agvcvrugtlqmsoonp1dovn&topic=63161.0
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 01:02:32 »
pm'd
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline tbc

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 02:18:56 »
space panda has taken off ;)

Offline tbc

Re: [WTS] Topre 87u, MX Green, Ducky PBT keyset, Ducky MX Red, POM keyset
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 01:07:20 »
Bump

Offline tbc

alright guys.  move novelty keys ;)

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
I will take one of the UMAD if still available ;)

Thanks

Offline tbc

okay,

too many PMs.

I will pick someone for an undisclosed reason for the umads within the next day or two so that everyone can have a chance to see the offer.  everyone else is basically doing the same thing as well.

reasons for being picked include, but are not limited to: i know you like umads, you take good pics, you've been a bro to me,  you contribute alot to the gh community

not real reasons include: you were first. PRNG (random number generator). sorry :(

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
Pm'd

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
I would be down for either UMAD (prefer orange) :) PM if they are still up (willing to pay for shipping)
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 November 2014, 07:47:43 by GenKaan »
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline ynrozturk

That Ice Gasmask! Damn it I wish I could afford it right now.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
PM'd
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline pas008

pm'd

Offline hjc1710

PM'd.
Filco Majestouch II (B) | Poker II (BR) | Cherry G80-11900 (BLK) | Das V3 (BR) | RS84 (soon...)

Granite | Skull Squadron | Deep Space | Raindrop R2 | Hyperfuse GMK (soon...)

Offline tbc

Re: [WTS] Gasmasks. Topre 87u, MX Green, PBT keyset, Ducky Red, POM keyset
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 12:49:16 »
sorry for the slow update.

the umad has been sold! congrats to the winner.

all the gasmasks are pending at the moment.  if i haven't replied to you, i'm REALLY sorry, but the constant back and forth really trashed my pm inbox the first few days -_-.  if you asked for a gasmask, you are still 'in line'.

i will msg you personally if you asked for the teal gasmask cause there are 2.  i've been slow(sorry sorry), but i have not forgotten sbout you ;)

Offline pas008

Re: [WTS] Gasmasks. Topre 87u, MX Green, PBT keyset, Ducky Red, POM keyset
« Reply #30 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 15:05:22 »
sorry for the slow update.

the umad has been sold! congrats to the winner.

all the gasmasks are pending at the moment.  if i haven't replied to you, i'm REALLY sorry, but the constant back and forth really trashed my pm inbox the first few days -_-.  if you asked for a gasmask, you are still 'in line'.

i will msg you personally if you asked for the teal gasmask cause there are 2.  i've been slow(sorry sorry), but i have not forgotten sbout you ;)

thx for the info/update

Offline tbc

Re: [WTS] Nexus 7, Noctua, Topre 87u, MX Green, PBT keyset, Ducky Red, POM set
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 19:08:24 »
some nonkeyboard stuff for a change ;)

noctua fans!  like super cheap likenew fans here....

nexus 7!

Offline grips

« Reply #32 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 19:32:24 »
Man, if that Ducky was TKL I'd take it off your hands.

GLWS

Offline tbc

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 02:19:21 »
@grips

thanks! if it was TKL, I would sell it to you ;)

ICE ICE BABY gasmask sold.

one teal gasmask had its buyer back out.  here's your chance!
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 November 2014, 02:22:13 by tbc »

Offline tbc

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 14:40:57 »
oj gasmask sold

price drop on the ducky zero shine!  this one has never been used because it was a backup keyboard for a board that never broke.

get it for your favorite gamer for christmas!

Offline tbc

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 23:47:15 »
one teal gasmask sold! *high five*

one pending

Offline tbc

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 02:46:02 »
bump

:)

Offline tbc

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 25 November 2014, 21:58:28 »
if someone buys the cherry POM keyset, will throw in a dsa blank black capslock with standard spacing in as well :)

Offline tbc

« Reply #38 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 00:15:18 »
bump

Offline tbc

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 11:38:03 »
$180 shipped in Canada for the realforce board till tomorrow :)

Offline tbc

« Reply #40 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 03:54:29 »
guys, if you have received a PM for the one remaining teal gasmask and you DO NOT want it.  PLEASE send me a 'no thanks' so I know to move onto the next buyer.  thanks! :D
« Last Edit: Sat, 29 November 2014, 05:37:45 by tbc »

Offline tospace2006

« Reply #41 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 07:54:09 »
PMd

Offline tbc

« Reply #42 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 22:05:00 »
bump :)

Offline shoobz

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 00:33:44 »
PM'd

Offline tbc

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 00:33:03 »
hi everybody,

if you've paid me money, but i HAVEN'T sent you a picture of your packed item.  I've unfortunately missed you and you'll need to PM.

here's the good news, everyone that has confirmed the packaging pics will have their items shipped out tomorrow :).

also:

3 noctua fans sold
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 December 2014, 02:50:53 by tbc »

Offline tbc

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 21:56:36 »
bump

Offline tbc

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 00:36:51 »
okay...time for the big sale sticker gun

$50 off the nexus 7 if you buy within 24hrs of this post.  that's $75 for a tablet and a $50 case.  so i'm selling a $25 tablet in perfect condition (that's 90.9% off).

yes? no?

Offline tbc

« Reply #47 on: Fri, 05 December 2014, 02:55:00 »
bump

Offline tbc

« Reply #48 on: Sat, 06 December 2014, 18:41:28 »
cm stealth mx green sold.

some MX Blue products coming up in the future :)

Offline gravenshard

• vagabondage
Re: [WTS] Nexus 7, Noctua, Topre 87u, PBT keyset, Ducky Red, POM set
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 07 December 2014, 14:47:11 »
PM'd