Author Topic: IBM model M industrial from 85, 1390120 and terminal board starting at $19.95  (Read 9248 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
higher now that its posted here....

Offline 127001

That seller has no idea what he has...

Offline Aer Fixus

• And now, back to lurking...
That seller has no idea what he has...

Indeed he doesn't. The only reason he didn't accept my lowball offer of $50 + shipping was there was a bid on it already so he didn't want to close the listing. Now there are more bids and people have PMd him about it.
               SOON: IN PROGRESS:

I lie all the time.... I really don't even like keyboards

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Seriously.  I was the only one watching it and it had one bid.  Now it has 8 and has shot up a ton.  There goes my hopes of an affordable Industrial.

Remember, bid high and bid early.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy

And continue increasing your bids when people top them.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Aer Fixus

Seriously.  I was the only one watching it and it had one bid.  Now it has 8 and has shot up a ton.  There goes my hopes of an affordable Industrial.

I don't "watch" items that I truly want. I keep the page loaded in a tab. If there are no other watchers, it gives another buyer a false sense of security so they aren't tempted to raise their in-mind top dollar and I can throw a higher number out.

This is one of those times where I wish there was a rule about well labeled listings for rare items. People who are truly looking (and know what they are doing) know it's there. Other people find it through places like this, creating an unnecessary bidding war. This item was not labeled as industrial, but did include the part number, date and the fact that it was a Model M with a good picture visible from the listings page. I am also aware that this is a pipe dream as that is half the point of "great finds" to expose really cool/rare things for everyone to see.

Also, I bet the two on the bottom both have Mandolin crystals in them. That's the real great find, here. [/sarcasm]

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
This is one of those times where I wish there was a rule about well labeled listings for rare items.

The majority of items that I have won at bargain prices have been from sellers who were incompetent and/or did not know what they had.

They could not create a solid accurate listing without really understanding what was in front of them.

Early in my time here, I was flamed and called a "rat bastard" when I posted something here that another member was hoping to snag on the down-low.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Aer Fixus

Early in my time here, I was flamed and called a "rat bastard" when I posted something here that another member was hoping to snag on the down-low.

That's not a very friendly response...

I can understand getting frustrated but not at the poster. It wasn't done out of spite or anything...

As I said, it's a pipe dream. Such an obvious item like this is almost guaranteed to hit this forum no matter how many people don't want it to.

Offline JimByr

• ...old guy...
Fortunately, an occasional really good item doesn't show up here.  ^-^

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear

I said, it's a pipe dream. Such an obvious item like this is almost guaranteed to hit this forum no matter how many people don't want it to.

Yeah its not like this is poorly described,  this would show up in just about any ibm keyboard search.

I always find it funny when people get shirty about items being posted here, I've even seen people asking others not to bid haha
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline E TwentyNine

• Some of My Keyboards
I always find it funny when people get shirty about items being posted here, I've even seen people asking others not to bid haha

I don't see anything wrong with asking others to not bid on an item.  For example, there was just an AT Model F sold recently and a person who bid ask everyone else not to.

He won the auction, and as far as I know, nobody else from here bid on it.  (Someone else did bid, but the bid was so low I have to believe it wasn't someone from here).

My reason for not bidding is because I already have a few and would prefer it get into the hands of someone who doesn't own one.

Daily driver: SSK or Tenkeyless IBM AT
1984 Model M Industrial Prototype ⌨ 1992 Black Oval Industrial SSK ⌨ 1982 5251 Beam Spring ⌨ 89 Key "SSK" ⌨ M13 triplets

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
You can ask, but I don't think it's right to get ****ty if people decide to bid.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Fortunately, an occasional really good item doesn't show up here.

Because somebody here wants it himself!
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
Actually I saw it also and was toying with the idea of bidding. I figured I had a few days to decide whether to post it under great finds. And yeah, I am also not so generous that I'd post something I was bidding on and ignite an unnecessary bidding war against myself.

Search came up under IBM and 1390120 I think. I have a bunch of searches with serial numbers. Don't think anybody has the right to complain that OP posted this find.

Since there's so much enthusiasm, I'll probably not bid. Keep prices from further inflating. Guys, if you don't want it desperately, don't bid; it'll just push prices up for something you might very well wind up trying to sell here on geekhack a few weeks later when the novelty wears off. Remember, lots of geekhackers buy, find something isn't really what they want, and sell again at a big loss.

Fortunately, an occasional really good item doesn't show up here.

Because somebody here wants it himself!
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
There's nothing wrong with asking not to bid.  I did it when I was trying to get an item from a seller that had gone unsold months before and he relisted it for me.  If you did the work, why shouldn't you get it? And if there's a Model M, G80, or something going cheap and the person doesn't have a ton of money or is just getting started collecting, it's kind of a **** move to snipe it from them.

Yeah, I can see requests like that on rare items being annoying, but it can also be part of community just like sharing cool finds can be too.

Offline berserkfan

If seller really intended to sell to you alone, he could create a private auction. Or he could do BIN and give you the link, and you could buy before anyone else noticed.

I have ‘done the work’ before also. Is it anything as tough as bolt modding? No. I merely messaged the seller. They don’t generally do BIN for you at a price you want.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Aer Fixus

If seller really intended to sell to you alone, he could create a private auction. Or he could do BIN and give you the link, and you could buy before anyone else noticed.

I have ‘done the work’ before also. Is it anything as tough as bolt modding? No. I merely messaged the seller. They don’t generally do BIN for you at a price you want.

If you are talking to me, it was already bid on by the time I sent my PM to him. At least that was his justification on not being able to remove the listing and make a private one for just the Industrial. From his other PMs, he sounded serious about accepting my offers, except that people had already started bidding on it. He originally offered to make a deal for just the Industrial if I one the auction, but he later decided against it because it would be a hassle and a risk on his part if we didn't come to an agreement on price. While there are ways to get around these things, the seller is not willing to make the effort to do so in exchange for simply continuing an in-progress auction because this is much safer and has a higher immediate payoff (sell all three at once as apposed to one at a time). If it were BIN.OBO from the start, he would most likely have accepted my offer unless someone threw a higher number in.

Offline bcg

I don't see anything wrong with asking others to not bid on an item.  For example, there was just an AT Model F sold recently and a person who bid ask everyone else not to.

He won the auction, and as far as I know, nobody else from here bid on it.  (Someone else did bid, but the bid was so low I have to believe it wasn't someone from here).

My reason for not bidding is because I already have a few and would prefer it get into the hands of someone who doesn't own one.

That was me, and I was glad that people didn't run up the price on me... but I wouldn't have thought twice about it if they did.  I just figured that I would ask in case there were people out there like you who might take it or leave it.

If there's a disagreement then price settles everything I guess.  Anyways, there's sort of an incentive to not run up the price and piss people off, because chances are a bunch of this stuff is going to end up as [WTS] one day on GH... and if they buy it for a good price they are more likely to sell it later at a good price :)
:wq!

Offline berserkfan

If you are talking to me, it was already bid on by the time I sent my PM to him. At least that was his justification on not being able to remove the listing and make a private one for just the Industrial. From his other PMs, he sounded serious about accepting my offers, except that people had already started bidding on it. He originally offered to make a deal for just the Industrial if I one the auction, but he later decided against it because it would be a hassle and a risk on his part if we didn't come to an agreement on price. While there are ways to get around these things, the seller is not willing to make the effort to do so in exchange for simply continuing an in-progress auction because this is much safer and has a higher immediate payoff (sell all three at once as apposed to one at a time). If it were BIN.OBO from the start, he would most likely have accepted my offer unless someone threw a higher number in.

Did you suggest ending the auction? Seller can always end the auction early and claim items are not available to ebay. I've had the rug pulled from under my feet a bunch of times before, when some item (with many watchers) vanishes because we didn't have 2 noob buyers bidding it up. ANd guess what? A few weeks later, the search turns up... same item, same seller, hoping for better early bids this time.

Offline Aer Fixus

Did you suggest ending the auction? Seller can always end the auction early and claim items are not available to ebay. I've had the rug pulled from under my feet a bunch of times before, when some item (with many watchers) vanishes because we didn't have 2 noob buyers bidding it up. ANd guess what? A few weeks later, the search turns up... same item, same seller, hoping for better early bids this time.

I was too nice. I said if he didn't feel comfortable doing it he didn't have to (because it's his stuff, his listing), and because I didn't want to get him irritated at me. I don't think that changed what he was going to do, just got me on his nice side. If the buyer doesn't pay, he might offer it to me. Unlikely, but a possibility with high priced items like this.

Offline berserkfan

I was too nice. I said if he didn't feel comfortable doing it he didn't have to (because it's his stuff, his listing), and because I didn't want to get him irritated at me. I don't think that changed what he was going to do, just got me on his nice side. If the buyer doesn't pay, he might offer it to me. Unlikely, but a possibility with high priced items like this.

Goodness knows how many hundred dollars these are going for now. Geekhackers are insane about such things. What's merely 'nice to have' for me, is 'must have, even if I must spend my rent money and health insurance money' for some people.

Offline semyorka

Goodness knows how many hundred dollars these are going for now. Geekhackers are insane about such things. What's merely 'nice to have' for me, is 'must have, even if I must spend my rent money and health insurance money' for some people.

Yeah - not only is it an extremely rare, unique looking M (and the dark grey/"industrial" look is fashionable nowadays), but it's also a very early manufacturing date - there are not a lot of Ms from 1985 left out in the wild.

Looking for a 1387033...

Offline Aer Fixus

Yeah - not only is it an extremely rare, unique looking M (and the dark grey/"industrial" look is fashionable nowadays), but it's also a very early manufacturing date - there are not a lot of Ms from 1985 left out in the wild.
But I'm not one of those people who must have one. And I don't care about date, although the Black badge would be the one I want. If I'm still into keyboards when I get older and am out of college and have money, I'll probably just buy one. Plus, another will likely pop up in the future, although it probably won't be this early.

Offline semyorka

But I'm not one of those people who must have one. And I don't care about date, although the Black badge would be the one I want. If I'm still into keyboards when I get older and am out of college and have money, I'll probably just buy one. Plus, another will likely pop up in the future, although it probably won't be this early.

I'm with you, I don't really care about special variants/colors - I was just pointing out that, to some people, this is going to be worth seemingly-silly amounts of $$$.

Looking for a 1387033...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
I don't really care about special variants/colors

I lust after those Model F-style labels. I have never gotten one.
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline 127001

Grey would mess with my color scheme...

I'd probably only but one if I got it for like 50 or so.

Offline berserkfan

Yeah, I'm out, I like how these look, but am not able or willing to compete with fanatical lovers. Methinks auction will end at $200 or something ridiculous and don't want to add to an overheated market.

I'm with you, I don't really care about special variants/colors - I was just pointing out that, to some people, this is going to be worth seemingly-silly amounts of $$$.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
auction will end at $200 or something

What? I would imagine that the Industrial is going to go for $200 at least, and M-122 and 1390120 are worth at least $25 each. I would consider the M-122 far more desirable if it had the first-generation case, but you can't see the side.

Shipping is at least $10 too low, also. I am guessing $250+
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Aer Fixus

What? I would imagine that the Industrial is going to go for $200 at least, and M-122 and 1390120 are worth at least $25 each. I would consider the M-122 far more desirable if it had the first-generation case, but you can't see the side.

The 122 is not a first generation. The control and alt keys are not stepped and the cable uses a right angle connection instead of the F122 style connector. I've seen 1390120s sell for up to $60. Silver labels are usually more than a regular M (which go for ~$30 depending on condition/interest in that listing).

Offline semyorka

It's almost at $100 with four and a half days to go, I'm with Fohat.  It's going to go for over $250.  The Industrial is worth over $200 to the right person, even in that poor condition.  The 1390120 is early and super clean.  Agreed with Aer Fixus that it's not a button-release-legs M122, so it's not all that interesting or rare (lots of them on ebay right now), but it's still in good shape.

To someone who A) wants an Industrial, and B) is willing to put in the time to resell the other boards, or wants to expand a collection... this is a super-tidy haul.

Tangentially, M122s were being made with the F122-style legs and usual ModelM-style legs simultaneously - my "first gen case" M122 was made in 1990!
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 January 2014, 00:30:55 by semyorka »

Looking for a 1387033...

Offline 127001

Guys... This is in no way a $250 board...

Offline Aer Fixus

Tangentially, M122s were being made with the F122-style legs and usual ModelM-style legs simultaneously - my "first gen case" M122 was made in 1990!

Interesting. I've never seen a date on one of them and I've heard other people refer to them as "early M122" or "first generation M122" so that's where that came from. Very nice to know.

The industrial is not a $250 board, and even the date and the black badge don't make it a $250 board (maybe the date to a hardcore collector), but it's definitely a $200 board to the person who doesn't see the scratches on top as a problem. What makes it go to >$250 are the other two boards which are worth more than $50 combined, even if only marginally.

Offline berserkfan

FOhat, that works only for you.

As seller indicated, these are not sold as working. Not Tested? Come on, you also know it means there are some problems he can't fix.

The average clumsy oaf (me) or the average pizza eating game playing bum (most college kids) either don't have the ability, or the willingness, to fix. We're talking hardcore modders, technicians, or experienced guys like you.

Offline Aer Fixus

FOhat, that works only for you.

As seller indicated, these are not sold as working. Not Tested? Come on, you also know it means there are some problems he can't fix.

The average clumsy oaf (me) or the average pizza eating game playing bum (most college kids) either don't have the ability, or the willingness, to fix. We're talking hardcore modders, technicians, or experienced guys like you.

Neither the Industrial or the silver badge appear to have cables and many people aren't going to take the effort to find/buy a cable for something that they don't think is worth that much and may have the chance of not working or being in compatible. And the Industrial is missing keycaps. The average person would simply assume that it's broken if it is missing that many parts. And it may be: the rivets might be long gone on that beast, but a bolt mod isn't that hard and the buyer of an Industrial will almost certainly be able to do it, or hire someone to do it for them. And the M122 has a cable, but an odd connector so the seller isn't going to make or buy an adapter for it because that would require research and effort, something many people don't do, especially when they have a lot of things to sell and it may turn out that they spent tons of time on a worthless item. We know it's worth money, but when he listed it, he probably didn't expect nearly what it will go for.

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough

Interesting. I've never seen a date on one of them and I've heard other people refer to them as "early M122" or "first generation M122" so that's where that came from. Very nice to know.

The industrial is not a $250 board, and even the date and the black badge don't make it a $250 board (maybe the date to a hardcore collector), but it's definitely a $200 board to the person who doesn't see the scratches on top as a problem. What makes it go to >$250 are the other two boards which are worth more than $50 combined, even if only marginally.

That's pretty accurate. I'd say the lot goes for over $250 given that the industrial boards are obviously very rare, and we're seeing a lot of spikes in some of these other vintage IBM items (ex. SSK's going for $250+)
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 January 2014, 23:29:23 by Wildcard »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Neither the Industrial or the silver badge appear to have cables and many people aren't going to take the effort to find/buy a cable for something that they don't think is worth that much and may have the chance of not working or being in compatible. And the Industrial is missing keycaps. The average person would simply assume that it's broken if it is missing that many parts. And it may be: the rivets might be long gone on that beast, but a bolt mod isn't that hard and the buyer of an Industrial will almost certainly be able to do it, or hire someone to do it for them. And the M122 has a cable, but an odd connector so the seller isn't going to make or buy an adapter for it because that would require research and effort, something many people don't do, especially when they have a lot of things to sell and it may turn out that they spent tons of time on a worthless item. We know it's worth money, but when he listed it, he probably didn't expect nearly what it will go for.

I agree with this concept.

However, if I wanted an industrial, which I kind of do in a vague way, but would not be willing to pay for it, this would be the one to have - extremely early date, heavy plate, black badge, old-style label.

Of course I would completely disassemble it, do a bolt-mod, repair and clean everything, replace caps - all those things are standard procedure for me. I have cables, there is nothing here that I would even blink at as being a deal-killing problem.

A 1390120 would also be a parts donor, I miss the LED indicators. M-122s are parts donors, too, if I was going to settle for a Model M I would obviously opt for the straight-ANSI layout, although I am very fond of Function keys on the left.

In short, if I had loads of money laying around, I would be very interested in this auction.
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline EDI

I agree with this concept.

However, if I wanted an industrial, which I kind of do in a vague way, but would not be willing to pay for it, this would be the one to have - extremely early date, heavy plate, black badge, old-style label.

Of course I would completely disassemble it, do a bolt-mod, repair and clean everything, replace caps - all those things are standard procedure for me. I have cables, there is nothing here that I would even blink at as being a deal-killing problem.

A 1390120 would also be a parts donor, I miss the LED indicators. M-122s are parts donors, too, if I was going to settle for a Model M I would obviously opt for the straight-ANSI layout, although I am very fond of Function keys on the left.

In short, if I had loads of money laying around, I would be very interested in this auction.
By old style label, do you mean those bar code labels which some early silver label model M keyboards has?
Like this? http://webwit.nl/input/ibm_industrial/1388032-4.jpg
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 January 2014, 09:05:50 by EDI »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
By old style label, do you mean those bar code labels which some early silver label model M keyboards has?
Like this? http://webwit.nl/input/ibm_industrial/1388032-4.jpg

Yes, those labels are awesome.
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline tinlong117

032 is teh first pc compatible M. This one is earlier than webwit's.

p.s. someone outbidded me already. :/

p.s.2. last 032 sold for 400 or something and one sold for 828 usd.

Offline 127001

Cats out of the bag now :P

Offline semyorka

Whoops, how did I miss that? *gets out popcorn*

Looking for a 1387033...

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
I was going to update everyone with the rarity of that industrial. Tinlong is right: these have sold for really high prices (and for good reason). If I recall correctly, the $800 one was in better shape (keycaps are easy to replace, I'm talking about the case) and had an older date.

I expect it will go for much more than $250

Now I see your game!

Offline EDI

The price is already $222.50 and there are still two days left.

Offline tinlong117

This lot will sell around 300-325 usd. :P

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
Set your sniping software. One bidder is slowly driving up the price. Poor technique.

Member Id: r***r ( 312Feedback score is 100 to 499)       US $225.00   Jan-19-14 09:22:47 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $222.50   Jan-18-14 23:20:16 PST
   Member Id: r***r ( 312Feedback score is 100 to 499)       US $222.22   Jan-18-14 17:00:45 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $217.50   Jan-18-14 23:20:15 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $212.50   Jan-18-14 23:20:13 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $207.50   Jan-18-14 23:20:12 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $202.50   Jan-18-14 23:20:10 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $197.50   Jan-18-14 23:20:09 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $192.50   Jan-18-14 23:20:04 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $187.50   Jan-18-14 23:20:03 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $182.50   Jan-18-14 23:20:01 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $177.50   Jan-18-14 23:19:58 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $172.50   Jan-18-14 23:19:56 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $167.50   Jan-18-14 23:19:55 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $162.50   Jan-18-14 23:19:53 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $157.50   Jan-18-14 23:19:51 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $152.50   Jan-18-14 14:24:09 PST
   Member Id: s**** ( 1113Feedback score is 1000 to 4,999)       US $150.00   Jan-17-14 06:41:01 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $150.00   Jan-18-14 14:24:07 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $145.00   Jan-18-14 14:24:05 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $140.00   Jan-18-14 14:24:03 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $135.00   Jan-18-14 14:24:00 PST
   Member Id: t***t ( 35Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $130.00   Jan-18-14 14:23:56 PST
   Member Id: d***e ( 5 )       US $125.00   Jan-15-14 02:50:59 PST
   Member Id: s**** ( 1113Feedback score is 1000 to 4,999)       US $95.00   Jan-16-14 12:04:14 PST
   Member Id: i***0 ( 10Feedback score is 10 to 49)       US $50.00   Jan-14-14 10:55:16 PST
   Member Id: d***e ( 5 )       US $50.00   Jan-15-14 02:50:52 PST
   Member Id: d***e ( 5 )       US $33.00   Jan-15-14 02:50:45 PST
   Member Id: d***e ( 5 )       US $31.00   Jan-15-14 02:50:42 PST
   Member Id: d***e ( 5 )       US $29.00   Jan-15-14 02:50:41 PST
   Member Id: d***e ( 5 )       US $27.00   Jan-15-14 02:50:39 PST
   Member Id: d***e ( 5 )       US $25.00   Jan-15-14 02:50:36 PST
   Starting Price      US $19.95   Jan-14-14 09:47:47 PST
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 January 2014, 11:30:56 by ricercar »
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline E TwentyNine

• Some of My Keyboards
Set your sniping software. One bidder is slowly driving up the price. Poor technique.

Looking at what was written here and the bidding history.... isn't that one bidder tinlong?
Daily driver: SSK or Tenkeyless IBM AT
1984 Model M Industrial Prototype ⌨ 1992 Black Oval Industrial SSK ⌨ 1982 5251 Beam Spring ⌨ 89 Key "SSK" ⌨ M13 triplets

Offline 127001

Glad I'm staying out of this one :P

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"

Looking at what was written here and the bidding history.... isn't that one bidder tinlong?

I am guessing he is S*** ($150) from the history.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Why aren't these bids alternating between bidders? I thought that this was a "call and response" type of situation.

If a US buyer is bidding on the industrial (which I presume you are) and want to harvest the missing keys from the 1390120, I would be interested in the pathetic carcass if the price was right.
- Jimmy Carter 2015