Author Topic: Box.com Free 50GB Cloud Storage for iPad & iPhone  (Read 866 times)

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
Box.com Free 50GB Cloud Storage for iPad & iPhone
« on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 00:16:36 »

Box.com is offering free accounts with 50GB of of cloud storage for iPad & iPhone's. You'll need to download the Box app in iTunes and set it up to activate it. The offer is available from January 15, 2014 to February 15, 2014.

I know previously when they offered this you were limited to a max file size of 100MB. Still not bad, and it's easy to work around if you have to store a large file.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
Re: Box.com Free 50GB Cloud Storage for iPad & iPhone
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 00:45:15 »
This is not new right? Coz I already have 50GB from box. I don't remember how I got it but I doubt they will stack another 50GB for me :P

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
Re: Box.com Free 50GB Cloud Storage for iPad & iPhone
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 08:46:31 »
This is not new right? Coz I already have 50GB from box. I don't remember how I got it but I doubt they will stack another 50GB for me :P

I would expect you wouldn't be able to get more then the 50GB on one account. But you're correct, I remember a similar offer a few years ago when I first got my iPhone and they were running the offer. They later did similar offers for Android and other mobile platforms. I'm sure they will offer other platforms again because it looks like they're trying to expand their user base. For now I'm going to sign up a few more accounts ;)