Author Topic: Presentation and initial thanks  (Read 1090 times)

Offline TheJoynter

Presentation and initial thanks
« on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 03:59:06 »
Hello everyone.
I discovered this forum a couple of weeks ago, when both my keyboards, at home and at the office started to show big signs of wear, and was looking for a real replacement.

I am Matteo, I write from Germany, am 36 and, to keep my presentation relevant to the forum…Till now I could only sport my 2 membrane keyboards: Dell SK-8135 at the office, which I defended to last blood when they changed our computers, and Dell SK-8115 at home.
I know they are not a great CV for you, but firstly, they are the only decent membrane KBs I've ever had, and second…Hell, that's why I came here!

Just a sincere thanks to all of you for the precious info I found, and immediately put to good use. You saved me big bucks in trying mechanical KBs, and understanding all that cherry colour stuff.
I grabbed a G80-1502 and a G80-3000LPC for cheap on the e-bay for home and the office, and I find them really…sensual.

With time, I hope I'll get to try and feel some other colours, but till now, I find the blacks great.

I will also read the customization section carefully.

See you soon.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: Presentation and initial thanks
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 06:41:54 »
Welcome to geekhack! Enjoy your stay!!

Offline Chau

• .5 Korean, .25 Vietnamese, .25 Chinese, Oz accent
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 06:57:12 »
Welcome. Love your description but I find blacks to be more like s & m whereas reds are sensual.

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 11:38:06 »
Welcome Landsmann! :D