Author Topic: Looking for 104 Set White Key Caps With Different Font  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Certain Victory

Looking for 104 Set White Key Caps With Different Font
« on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 10:28:11 »
I've been wanting to switch out the boring black keys on my Das to white keycaps (104) but I don't want to give up the unique font Daskeyboards have. I find the classic fonts of most other keyboards quite dull and unattractive.  :-[ Honestly I would be happier with any font other than the usual classic font on keyboards. Is there some place where I can get keys that look like these for relatively cheap?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: Looking for 104 Set White Key Caps With Different Font
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 10:31:44 »
I think you are looking at this product: http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/pbt-key-caps/104-105-pbt-black-on-white-key/lid=19240210

If you're asking if you can get them for cheaper then qtan sells them, I'm really not sure you can. He has very competitive pricing on items that are relatively hard to find in NA, so I would probably just go ahead with him if you want those specific caps.

I'm not sure I've seen white keycaps with any font similar to these. And I've looked at a lot of white keycaps lol.

Edit: You win this time...spamninja. >:D

Offline Certain Victory

Re: Looking for 104 Set White Key Caps With Different Font
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 05 February 2014, 10:34:16 »
Yeah I've seen those before.. I was just trying to find if I could get those for cheaper somehow.  :( Groupbuy etc.

Edit: Oh and also, would those fit my Das?