Author Topic: Junk thread  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
Junk thread
« on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 10:36:33 »
You know, for a keyboard forum, I am just surprise we don't have a junk thread such as this that does nothing but for people to type junk just to test out their new keyboard. You should not even be reading this because I am typing nonsense in this new RF 87U 55g just to try it out because I have nothing else to say in other thread and I do need one place to type. Sure notepad is fun but we are in a social world these days, thank you very much for reading.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
Re: Junk thread
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 10:37:43 »
ahiufoehj;zxchiueo af ejhiosek afiehas'dfieha'eif aefjieo'ajsi'etuia fysuiotjniwo[f wef wdef we

mmmmm I love that sound
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 10:40:50 »
ahiufoehj;zxchiueo af ejhiosek afiehas'dfieha'eif aefjieo'ajsi'etuia fysuiotjniwo[f wef wdef we

mmmmm I love that sound

But what if you aren't enjoying the keyboard you're typing on? What if you're typing on your ****ty laptop keyboard because you're sitting in your boss's office and typing on a board with MX Blues might be considered distracting to the work environment.

Well? What purpose would this thread have then??? :P

#sarcasm
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 10:40:56 »
Lets check it: qwertyuioop[]

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 10:49:32 »
BASH BASH BASH BASH if you hate your keyboard just bang on it and bang on the space bar and the SHIFT keys and PUT ALL CAPS WHATEVER WHATEVER..

I THINK THIS THREAD WILL BE LOCKED SOON.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 10:52:26 »
blacks aren't so bad after all

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 10:56:04 »
I kinda really like the 55g topre over the hhkb. It is very stiff and I doubt prolong typing will be kind to the hand but it does make the keyboard feel really solid; I think I need to type more to be sure .. and oh.. I don't hear the THOCK THOCK sound anymore.. whatever happened to it? THOCK seem to happen if I press BACKSPACE but the ALPHAS are not THOCK and I doubt this is the silenced model.... hmm.. I think it is just too late (1am here).

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 10:59:01 »
I need to bring my 55g tkl to work and use it some.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 11:19:02 »
Same here. But it's too big compared to HHKB.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 11:42:14 »
You know, for a keyboard forum, I am just surprise we don't have a junk thread such as this that does nothing but for people to type junk just to test out their new keyboard. You should not even be reading this because I am typing nonsense in this new RF 87U 55g just to try it out because I have nothing else to say in other thread and I do need one place to type. Sure notepad is fun but we are in a social world these days, thank you very much for reading.

Yes, instead of opening AquaKey Test, Word, or even Notepad, let me navigate my way to geekhack, search for this thread, and proceed to let everyone see my ****ty test typing.

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 11:53:54 »

Yes, instead of opening AquaKey Test, Word, or even Notepad, let me navigate my way to geekhack, search for this thread, and proceed to let everyone see my ****ty test typing.

Some people....
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013