Author Topic: toxic gb toxic bb info  (Read 240722 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: toxic gb toxic bb info
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 17:54:36 »
Bunny,

is it safe to go to bed now or will I have to kill myself when I get up in 7h, because I missed the start of the GB and my chance for the Bros?

things other than order time will be taken into consideration

and

i cant tell you if its safe to go to bed

basically, if i can get this ready in the next 3 ish hours itll go up

What other things will be considered, or at least will it be transparent at launch how it is calculated?

Let there be some mystery :p

Alright, tell everyone except for rowdy  :p

Bunny doesn't need to let anyone know his methods. People are free to participate or not. I believe the Toxic Bots part of this buy is between Bunny and his crew, and Bro Caps. No one else should feel entitled to know anything about the selection process.

this

we will be fairly transparent about the bot process, however, some things will be between me and their creator

as for the buy

its basically midnight here, we are actually pretty much ready, however i dont wanna launch and have to go right to bed, and not be here if there are any issues/questions etc

so

i wont make everyone wait until friday, but we are looking like tomorrow now guys

really sorry, losing my net for 4 hours really crippled all the work i had to get done

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Exroath

« Reply #101 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 17:55:46 »
No worries bunny :D

Thanks for the hard work!

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 17:56:17 »
No need to be sorry yo

Thanks for the hard work!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:03:49 »
Great Bunny. Get some rest. So it will be 7pm tomorrow your time? You have some engagement, don't you?

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #104 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:12:30 »

Bunny,

is it safe to go to bed now or will I have to kill myself when I get up in 7h, because I missed the start of the GB and my chance for the Bros?

and

What other things will be considered, or at least will it be transparent at launch how it is calculated?

Bunny doesn't need to let anyone know his methods. People are free to participate or not. I believe the Toxic Bots part of this buy is between Bunny and his crew, and Bro Caps. No one else should feel entitled to know anything about the selection process.
Yikes, this mind set is slightly disturbing.
Unfortunately I am not to comfortable buying things when the terms are not immediately clear. Apply this situation to any other business transaction/lottery for a different viewpoint.

Good luck to everyone else!
RETIRED

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:25:52 »
i wont make everyone wait until friday, but we are looking like tomorrow now guys

really sorry, losing my net for 4 hours really crippled all the work i had to get done

Rest yourself and get some extra time in for some decent meals and relaxation.  That way you are able to maintain the Geekhack Standard (what ever that is).

Making people wait is the time honoured way of increasing desirability and that is what you want.  Make them wait until they burst with anticipation  8) .

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:29:40 »
Unfortunately I am not to comfortable buying things when the terms are not immediately clear. Apply this situation to any other business transaction/lottery for a different viewpoint.

This is a fair opinion, but the terms of this sale are perfectly clear, and you will not be charged for anything that you won't receive.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:33:16 »
Very tomorrow.

Much excite.

Such toxic.

Wow!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:34:54 »

Rest yourself and get some extra time in for some decent meals and relaxation.  That way you are able to maintain the Geekhack Standard (what ever that is).

Making people wait is the time honoured way of increasing desirability and that is what you want.  Make them wait until they burst with anticipation  8) .

Geekhack standard = Soon®©
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:35:03 »

Bunny,

and

id love to know what isnt clear to you sir

there is a limited number of bro bot add on packs

we have said this will be largely dependent on time of order

but not entirely

this is because, we will make allowances to timezones etc based on the time we make the buy live

how we make the allowances and who for is entirely up to us, sale of almost any business transaction or lottery have terms and conditions, as well as most reserving the right to refuse sale to whomever they wish

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #110 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:36:40 »
Sweet dreams, BunnyLake, may your internets be as troubled tomorrow as your dreams be tonight :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:37:33 »

i dont wanna make people wait

the fact is given another hour or so we could get this moving

but

i would rather make sure everything is tested and at the very least that i be awake to deal with any problems as and when they happen

my wife is going away very early friday morning, so the reason i originally didnt wanna launch tomorrow but tonight was so that i could spend the evening with my wife

as for people looking for time of launch tomorrow, it will either be prior to 5 pm gmt or after 10pm gmt so i can spend some time with the aforementioned long suffering wife before she goes to bed

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:38:02 »
Sweet dreams, BunnyLake, may your internets be as troubled SMOOTH tomorrow as your dreams be tonight :)

We don't want his internet troubled!!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:39:29 »
Your wife is more important than this GB.

The original GB has been going for a long time (more than a year), and apart from a few rustled jimmies nothing will get hurt if it waits for another couple of days.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:41:56 »
Your wife is more important than this GB.

The original GB has been going for a long time (more than a year), and apart from a few rustled jimmies nothing will get hurt if it waits for another couple of days.

it wont be a couple days sir, as soon as we get it ready it will be live, i just need to hit bed soon as i was up early working on this, apart from between 5 and 10 tomorrow, im totally free for a week, and we really only need about an hour of work more on this, a couple of epople to test it, then we go live

Offline moogle

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:43:51 »
this is because, we will make allowances to timezones etc based on the time we make the buy live

how we make the allowances and who for is entirely up to us, sale of almost any business transaction or lottery have terms and conditions, as well as most reserving the right to refuse sale to whomever they wish

the elaboration on allowances actually clears up a lot of variables previously mentioned

my wife is going away very early friday morning, so the reason i originally didnt wanna launch tomorrow but tonight was so that i could spend the evening with my wife

also, so > gb
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 March 2014, 19:30:38 by moogle »

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:44:01 »
Yeah, we don't want to face the wrath of Mrs Bunny!!! That would be toxic indeed!

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:45:05 »
Exactly, spend some time with the wife.  Believe me wife aggro can really suck.   :p
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 18:48:15 »
Exactly, spend some time with the wife.  Believe me wife aggro can really suck.   :p

Some consider that a good thing.  :D

edit: nvm I just looked up what that wife aggro means...
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 March 2014, 20:37:55 by Merloobi »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 19:54:01 »

as for people looking for time of launch tomorrow, it will either be prior to 5 pm gmt or after 10pm gmt so i can spend some time with the aforementioned long suffering wife before she goes to bed

Dear Sir,

STOP everything, this Group Buy can wait because your wife needs that special attention that we married folk know how to apply.  Don't listen to anything but her eyes when she insists on some alone time with you.

The world could be destroyed tomorrow by a meteor, like it did 65 million years ago but you need to first make the woman of yours squeal like a banshee so she knows that your love for her is way above everything else that matters in this world.

Go forth my Bunny and spread the love to your significant other,  forget about Geekhack for at least 24   48 hours  :thumb: .
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 March 2014, 19:58:39 by Elrick »

Offline n0rvig

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 22:46:33 »
Good sir keep up the good work.

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 00:29:53 »
Take your time :P I've been waiting all day constantly checking my phone for emails but it's fine if you need some more time! You deserve some sleep and leisure time.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 01:12:18 »
I am back at work F5ing the thread :D

I am glad I didn't miss anything during the night.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 06:45:20 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 06:46:15 »
chu chu!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 06:46:50 »
My heart skipped a bit!!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 06:47:23 »
My heart skipped a bit!!

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 06:48:22 »
My heart skipped a bit!!

Obviously twice  :p

Offline jufa

« Reply #128 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 06:50:51 »
c'mon i haven't sleep for almost 18 hours

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 06:52:27 »
sleep is for the weak!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 06:52:46 »

go get yourself a few hours sir

Offline jufa

« Reply #131 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 06:58:36 »

If I fall asleep, I would certainly sleep for a long time.. better wait little longer

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #132 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 07:03:01 »

go get yourself a few hours sir

So your saying, if i slept for say 8 hours i would not miss the start of the buy?

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 09:08:11 »
The suspense is killing me!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
toxic gb toxic bb info
« Reply #134 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 09:20:46 »

Bunny's wife gonna kill him if he's still working on it!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 09:21:45 »

no she wont

shes working now and ill spend a fwe hours with her this evening when she gets home, she will be in bed early as she has to be up at silly o clock

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 09:24:51 »

no she wont

shes working now and ill spend a fwe hours with her this evening when she gets home, she will be in bed early as she has to be up at silly o clock

Just keep the wife happy and nobody gets hurt.  I hope software and server stuff is going smooth for ya BL.

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 09:25:44 »
All in good time my friend.

Choo choo

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #138 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 09:27:36 »
Dare I ask if you still gonna launch in the next hour or after 10pm GMT or Friday? That'd let me determine if I should hit the sack now. Thanks.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 09:31:24 »
Dare I ask if you still gonna launch in the next hour or after 10pm GMT or Friday? That'd let me determine if I should hit the sack now. Thanks.

wont be in the next hour or so but it may be before 10, maybe a bit later

cody is on his way into the office now, once he gets there we are gonna try and get this wrapped, but you have time for at least a nap

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #140 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 09:32:16 »
Can't wait! Thanks Bunny!!

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #141 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 09:38:24 »
Thanks for the update Bunny, good news for me. We about to have a power outage or as they like to call it "Load shedding". This is what happens when you have a monopoly that can't plan for ****.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #142 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 10:05:41 »
Scripts, buddies. Do some webmon and blat shenanigans if you are on windows. That's all.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #143 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 10:10:02 »
Scripts, buddies. Do some webmon and blat shenanigans if you are on windows. That's all.

you get your tamper monkey out of here sir :P i'll be on the road from my phone, don't fail me you stupid s4!!!

Offline Glissant

« Reply #144 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 10:13:29 »
Gotta help some bros out, digi. And don't you dare speak badly of the wonderful s4! This is and has been the best smart device I've had. Of course it's not stock, but that's neither here nor there ;).

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #145 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 10:13:29 »
ill drop notice before it goes live guys

somewhere between 10 mins and an hour before the thread goes up ill alert people we are ready

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 10:17:28 »
Gotta help some bros out, digi. And don't you dare speak badly of the wonderful s4! This is and has been the best smart device I've had. Of course it's not stock, but that's neither here nor there ;).

hehe :) you're right, it is a wonderful device, my words were a little harsh.

somewhere between 10 mins and an hour before the thread goes up ill alert people we are ready

Will we get an email alert if we're registered on your site before it goes live? thanks bunnyman.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #147 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 10:18:56 »
BL the suspense is killing me and then my wallet is going to be dead.  LOL I tried to talk the wife into getting a set for her Filco.  She said no.  She wants some dark purple stuffs.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #148 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 10:33:17 »

Will we get an email alert if we're registered on your site before it goes live? thanks bunnyman.

the email alerts will mot likely roll out slightly after

however, ill post here just before we go live

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
« Reply #149 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 11:01:30 »

the email alerts will mot likely roll out slightly after

however, ill post here just before we go live

oh jeez here I was relying on the email alerts. Guess I have to resort to f5ing