Author Topic: toxic gb toxic bb info  (Read 240638 times)

Offline Exroath

Re: toxic gb toxic bb info
« Reply #1000 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 17:39:18 »
They always seem like they are minutes away for launch and then hours of waiting. Hoping it's any minute now I'd like to get some work done around the house... Bah who am I kidding its Friday night.

Yeah kinda irks me everytime lol.

I have to agree , Im thankful they're doing it and im thankful for their hard work.. but the whole it should be live really soon .. then another day passes is getting old..

TBH Im just tired and cranky mostly so everything is bugging me lol lol

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1001 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 17:53:35 »
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1002 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 17:55:37 »

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1003 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 17:56:07 »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1004 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 17:56:55 »
I am soooooooo tired! I have never tortured myself so much for a couple of plastic caps.

#geeklife

Offline elllit

« Reply #1005 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 17:57:57 »
I am soooooooo tired! I have never tortured myself so much for a couple of plastic caps.

#geeklife

same here

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1006 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 17:57:58 »
They always seem like they are minutes away for launch and then hours of waiting. Hoping it's any minute now I'd like to get some work done around the house... Bah who am I kidding its Friday night.

I have to agree , Im thankful they're doing it and im thankful for their hard work.. but the whole it should be live really soon .. then another day passes is getting old..

ill break silence real quick on this point

everytime i say to you guys, its gonna be ready soon blablabla is because cody tells me, nearly ready itll be an hour or whatever

issues come up beyond my or his control, everything i can possibly do is now done, im just waiting on cody, who has been in a chair coding for 10 hours today, we are close guys, the site is now deployed, the database is updating and then there are just a couple minor kinks to work out, i had 2 hours sleep last night, and i have no intention of going to sleep until this is up

i promise you, nobody wants this process over more than me

i admit, its fun to tease, but only when at the end of that tease, the buy goes live

once again, i have only ever said we are about ready, when ive been given and approximate time it will be

we have been very ambitious with this update and we want it to go as smooth as possible, its coming, im not stringing people along, we are just working very hard so its as good as it can possibly be

we coulda just thrown this up in 10 mins on the old site, but we havent, we are improving things, for you guys

super sorry about the delay, but we have waited over a year for this to happen, we have turned this around in a week
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1007 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 17:58:35 »
We didn't choose geeklife, geeklife chose us!!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1008 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 17:59:53 »

everytime i say to you guys, its gonna be ready soon blablabla is because cody tells me, nearly ready itll be an hour or whatever

issues come up beyond my or his control, everything i can possibly do is now done, im just waiting on cody, who has been in a chair coding for 10 hours today, we are close guys, the site is now deployed, the database is updating and then there are just a couple minor kinks to work out, i had 2 hours sleep last night, and i have no intention of going to sleep until this is up

i admit, its fun to tease, but only when at the end of that tease, the buy goes live

once again, i have only ever said we are about ready, when ive been given and approximate time it will be

we have been very ambitious with this update and we want it to go as smooth as possible, its coming, im not stringing people along, we are just working very hard so its as good as it can possibly be

we coulda just thrown this up in 10 mins on the old site, but we havent, we are improving things, for you guys

super sorry about the delay, but we have waited over a year for this to happen, we have turned this around in a week

Hey, we're all tired, but thanks for running this, either way! We really do appreciate it, even with the setbacks.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1009 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:00:06 »
Alright going to go grab a shower so I don't melt in my own acid.

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #1010 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:00:08 »
We appreciate the hard work, Bunny!

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
« Reply #1011 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:00:23 »

sorry if it seems like we don't appreciate. I really do, and thanks for everything you guys are doing. I'm just cranky lol.

Offline Exroath

« Reply #1012 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:00:27 »

As I said Im thankful for what you guys are doing .. and you must be suffering more than most people here.

again thanks for doing what your doing!

And ignore people like me moaning.. its just due to lack of sleep and hitting f5 :D

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1013 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:00:36 »
the drama just to have a chance at the brobots!

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #1014 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:01:05 »

I still love you

Offline elllit

« Reply #1015 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:01:11 »
i know how it is to be thrown back by unexpected things over and over... so, i can feel your pain, bunny.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1016 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:02:00 »
im not having a go about you guys moaning, im just saying im in the same boat as you, killing myself on lack of sleep waiting for the magic words that its ready

its coming

im on about my 8th g fuel now

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1017 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:02:14 »
Thanks Bunny for the update.  Much appreciated.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Exroath

« Reply #1018 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:04:05 »
im not having a go about you guys moaning, im just saying im in the same boat as you, killing myself on lack of sleep waiting for the magic words that its ready

its coming

im on about my 8th g fuel now

Dude you can moan all you like at us :D

I think once this goes live everyone will order and then slam there heads on a keyboard shapped pillow.. Big thanks again!

Now .. back to hitting F5!

Offline Yazzz

• rm -rf /*
« Reply #1019 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:05:28 »
Yeah Bunny, we are just super stoked at the chance for brobots! I know I am! I can't leave work until this is done, because I will be so upset if I miss out because I went home. :(
Leopold Full Size -- Blue Cherry MX
Keycool 87 Key -- Yellow LED Backlit -- Blue Cherry MX
Poker II -- Blue Cherry MX
CM QFR -- Green Cherry MX
I really like Blues it seems. :D

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1020 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:05:44 »
Thanks for all your hard work, Cody! As a programmer myself, I'm well aware of how many things can go wrong at the last minute :)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1021 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:07:42 »
PSA: Use the Spy feature instead of hitting F5 repeatedly. :p
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline keymaster3

« Reply #1022 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:08:21 »

Whats this spy feature I keep hearing about???
[WTB] BROCAP V2! Send em my way boys ;)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1023 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:09:04 »
after we get to where we're going on the hype train, imma gonna take this train.  who's with me?  haha.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1024 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:09:09 »

http://geekhack.org/index.php?action=recenttopics

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1025 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:09:14 »

It's next to the "message" tab. Just click on "Spy" and you'll see. When someone makes a post or new thread, it shows up under 'Spy' instantly. :)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline Exroath

« Reply #1026 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:09:48 »

Its automatic .. the page is on spy and im still hitting f5  :S

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
toxic gb toxic bb info
« Reply #1027 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:09:54 »
after we get to where we're going on the hype train, imma gonna take this train.  who's with me?  haha.

Show Image

Hype train never stops.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1028 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:10:01 »

Dude, dont kill yourself over pieces of plastic. Im part of a group of SysAdmins for a company that does over 750tb of web traffic a month for a single line of business so I understand what you guys are going through. We have entire teams of people that have taken way longer to get sites way less complicated up and running. Take your time and get everything just how you want it. Anyone moaning that this is taking too long obviously is clueless about what kind of work a site like yours requires.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1029 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:10:04 »

I still don't know what people mean when they use the spy feature. I've clicked the link before but that's just like hitting f5..

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1030 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:10:09 »

Its automatic .. the page is on spy and im still hitting f5  :S

x)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1031 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:10:54 »

I still don't know what people mean when they use the spy feature. I've clicked the link before but that's just like hitting f5..

No, Dustin. It automatically updates itself with new posts / threads. You don't have to refresh it yourself.

Offline Yazzz

• rm -rf /*
« Reply #1032 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:11:33 »

Dude, dont kill yourself over pieces of plastic. Im part of a group of SysAdmins for a company that does over 750tb of web traffic a month for a single line of business so I understand what you guys are going through. We have entire teams of people that have taken way longer to get sites way less complicated up and running. Take your time and get everything just how you want it. Anyone moaning that this is taking too long obviously is clueless about what kind of work a site like yours requires.

Here, here!
Leopold Full Size -- Blue Cherry MX
Keycool 87 Key -- Yellow LED Backlit -- Blue Cherry MX
Poker II -- Blue Cherry MX
CM QFR -- Green Cherry MX
I really like Blues it seems. :D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1033 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:12:01 »
Whoa!!! Thanks :) I guess I was never patient enough to stick around and see the latest post pop up! Haha

Offline keymaster3

« Reply #1034 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:12:44 »
[WTB] BROCAP V2! Send em my way boys ;)

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1035 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:12:58 »
Whoa!!! Thanks :) I guess I was never patient enough to stick around and see the latest post pop up! Haha

Haha. The Spy feature is the ****!

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #1036 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:13:12 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1037 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:13:19 »
i love spy.  before i learned about it, i thought spamray had godlike telepathic forum reading powers.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1038 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:14:06 »
i love spy.  before i learned about it, i thought spamray had godlike telepathic forum reading powers.

Before I knew about the Spy feature, I barely posted. :P

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1039 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:14:08 »
Oh dangit I keep looking away and the name changes ... :( I thought it would make a list not just replace the name..

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #1040 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:15:04 »
Oh dangit I keep looking away and the name changes ... :( I thought it would make a list not just replace the name..

I also thought that, still pretty useful though.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1041 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:15:56 »
True spies don't slack or look away. :>

Offline elllit

« Reply #1042 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:16:09 »
well, i gotta sleep :-/

i hope there are some caps left later ;)

PEACE!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1043 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:20:00 »
It is easier than f5 :D

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1044 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:22:08 »
Time to become fat!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1045 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:23:08 »
Time to become fat!

Show Image

Omggg so jealous right now !!

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1046 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:23:26 »
I've been occupied with this the past few days between F5s

Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #1047 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:25:14 »
need more beer

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1048 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:25:26 »
Time to become fat!

Show Image

huehue, I'll send you some!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1049 on: Fri, 07 March 2014, 18:27:33 »
Time to become fat!

Show Image

huehue, I'll send you some!
haha, that looks pretty good.  and that board too.  i'll take both, please.