Author Topic: toxic gb toxic bb info  (Read 241258 times)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Re: toxic gb toxic bb info
« Reply #1600 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:01:47 »
Totally gonna be friends with Bunz on steam!

Requests sent!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1601 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:02:16 »
I love Steam.  But my backlog is huge haha.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #1602 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:02:24 »
Now to find Bunnys Origin name >_>

bunnylakes
It's so simple but that s on the end threw me off see you planet side then :D

im pretty sure bunnylake is mine also, but on a real old account that i dont know the email or password to, so i cant change my main account to bunnylake

super annoying

my steam is bunnylake tho
Do you also play dota btw?

ive tried it, i used to play games competitively, and i dont deal well with totally sucking at games, and i cant express how bad i was when i tried dota, so i stopped playing haha
Really? Which ones?  Yeah, but isn't that the beauty of it? I've always been attracted to games where i sucked as i started out. They feel like a challenge. Dota2 and sc2 are the best examples out there. The higher the skill ceiling the better the enjoyment when you get the hang of it.
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1603 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:02:38 »
we have an optional 2 dollar donation to ctrl alt store at time of checkout

we use that money for like website costs and doing things like the stickers and such, it doesnt end up in our pockets but it all goes to making the service and such better and fun little projects

Always do that when buying because a couple of dollars to help these guys will deliver a decent service for everyone out there.

You'd be amazed how many people don't do it.  When I ran my GB, I think it was less than 25% of people who did that, even if they had a massive order.
I did buddy those mega man keys where nice I even said to buy your self something nice :)

Oh, I wasn't calling anyone out since you and others did and it definitely helped cover some of the unexpected costs, but I was just saying that common belief and reality don't always match up.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1604 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:02:45 »

we use that money for like website costs and doing things like the stickers and such, it doesnt end up in our pockets but it all goes to making the service and such better and fun little projects

Always do that when buying because a couple of dollars to help these guys will deliver a decent service for everyone out there.

You'd be amazed how many people don't do it.  When I ran my GB, I think it was less than 25% of people who did that, even if they had a massive order.

yeah, its a very small percentage that do, however i am very grateful every time, i also really like it when people leave a little note in the ntoes section, so few people do, that its really nice when i get a good one lol
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1605 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:02:58 »
I love Steam.  But my backlog is huge haha.

Same here...but mine also has a lot of episodic classic games that I've already played and wanted a copy of.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1606 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:03:07 »
Now to find Bunnys Origin name >_>

bunnylakes
It's so simple but that s on the end threw me off see you planet side then :D

im pretty sure bunnylake is mine also, but on a real old account that i dont know the email or password to, so i cant change my main account to bunnylake

super annoying

my steam is bunnylake tho
Totally gonna be friends with Bunz on steam!

lol i just got so many requests
Hopefully you have room for me tomorrow when I can add you :D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1607 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:03:31 »
If this could be as awful as trying to get hunahpus beer that would be  great

VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #1608 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:04:10 »
Wow, the support for this GB!
Show Image

I wonder if it times out if you haven't posted in 10 minutes or something? Or I'm just not hitting F5 fast enough ;)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1609 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:04:14 »
Not donating to someone who is putting so much work into something so great would just feel so dirty.

Not only that it's just bad karma to behave like that towards people who have spent so much of their own spare time (without any pay) to set everything up to work.  Name anywhere else on this planet where people work FOR-FREE so that their friends and associates have access to this type of fun?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1610 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:05:21 »
i know this is sucky the delays and stuff

but

its been pretty awesome seeing the community come together and be focused in one place

and its all been largely positive

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1611 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:05:29 »
Added Bunny on Steam.

Bunny, I notice you play TF2. Can I pay for part of my invoice in keys?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1612 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:05:54 »

I did buddy those mega man keys where nice I even said to buy your self something nice :)

Oh, I wasn't calling anyone out since you and others did and it definitely helped cover some of the unexpected costs, but I was just saying that common belief and reality don't always match up.
Okay just wanted you to know that it was appreciated what you did as it was the first buy I signed up for and suck <3
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1613 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:06:12 »

but

its been pretty awesome seeing the community come together and be focused in one place

It's been a hell of a ride, but it's been fun as can be :D

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
« Reply #1614 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:06:18 »
Added Bunny on Steam.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL That would be dope!  :D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1615 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:06:59 »
yeah, its a very small percentage that do, however i am very grateful every time, i also really like it when people leave a little note in the ntoes section, so few people do, that its really nice when i get a good one lol

SH1T I always avoid the Notes section because I didn't want to clutter the form with anything useless that you guys never read.  That taught me something  ^-^ .

You've done it, because now you'll get notes and lots of them  :thumb: .

Offline shrapneL

« Reply #1616 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:08:25 »
Bunny must accept my friendship!! haha :) jk
hello.

Offline Clydae

« Reply #1617 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:08:50 »

but

We only get cranky when we're super sleepy :) That sleep break last night was a very good idea

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1618 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:09:12 »
Added Bunny on Steam.

It's mostly a joke, but I did some fairly heavy trading over a period of a couple months, and I have several BP pages full of refined metal from selling off all the stuff I didn't need. I've been meaning to get back into it, but the simple fact that *everyone* is out to make a profit makes everything difficult.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1619 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:09:19 »

This is GEEKHACK bunny so get use to it  :thumb: .

Offline keymaster3

« Reply #1620 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:10:02 »
I find it hilarious that my first groupbuy was this one, I never imagined I would lose sleep for cool looking bro caps + toxic set. But its so much worth it in my opinion even though all my friends think I'm crazy :p
[WTB] BROCAP V2! Send em my way boys ;)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1621 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:10:24 »
Added Bunny on Steam.

It's mostly a joke, but I did some fairly heavy trading over a period of a couple months, and I have several BP pages full of refined metal from selling off all the stuff I didn't need. I've been meaning to get back into it, but the simple fact that *everyone* is out to make a profit makes everything difficult.

haha

check the comments on my steam profile

there are tons of pages of them, i used to do a lot of steam trading

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1622 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:10:41 »

This is GEEKHACK bunny so get use to it  :thumb: .

GH is one of the nicer communities I've been part of. I haven't been here for very long, but the respect and remembrance people have for Smallfry and just the general atmosphere of the board makes it very welcoming, even for someone as new to keyboards as I am.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1623 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:10:46 »
But its so much worth it in my opinion even though all my friends think I'm crazy :p

Time to find new friends  :thumb: .

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1624 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:10:51 »
Added Bunny on Steam.

1 bud for 1 bb

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1625 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:11:39 »

GH is one of the nicer communities I've been part of. I haven't been here for very long, but the respect and remembrance people have for Smallfry and just the general atmosphere of the board makes it very welcoming, even for someone as new to keyboards as I am.

Yeah, for the most part it's cool. I've met a few complete *******s on here, but minus those 3 or 4 people, it's a cool community.

Offline BlindWitness

« Reply #1626 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:12:04 »
I find it hilarious that my first groupbuy was this one, I never imagined I would lose sleep for cool looking bro caps + toxic set. But its so much worth it in my opinion even though all my friends think I'm crazy :p

I'm in the same boat as you my friend. It's so worth it though

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1627 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:12:39 »
Added Bunny on Steam.

haha

check the comments on my steam profile

there are tons of pages of them, i used to do a lot of steam trading

In that case, got any tips for me? :P

As much as I love TF2, I've been playing a lot more L4D of late, and I've noticed my Scout skills suffering. But I'll stop talking about Valve games, unless others are interested in that line of discussion.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1628 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:13:32 »
Yeah, for the most part it's cool. I've met a few complete *******s on here, but minus those 3 or 4 people, it's a cool community.

It's like everywhere in life, people you admire and want to be with and those you want to stick a rusty shank into  8) .

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1629 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:13:38 »
I'm so close to just saying **** it and going to bed now, but since I've done this for 3 days now I guess I must force myself to stay awake.  :(

Wtf, I had 420 posts and I didn't even notice it... sad times. :(
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1630 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:13:45 »
Ugh, it's getting really late... Like 10pm here, not sure if I can stay up much longer...

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #1631 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:14:59 »
50 more minutes, at least according to what bunny said. HOLD ON :thumb:
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
« Reply #1632 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:15:09 »
I'm so close to just saying **** it and going to bed now, but since I've done this for 3 days now I guess I must force myself to stay awake.  :(

I know your pain man. 5 days of classes and homework followed by getting up today at 5:30 am for work. I have to get up at 5:30 am again tomorrow, I am dead exhausted. I really dont think im gonna make it. I'm sorry for being a little ***** bunny but... please hurry  :(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1633 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:15:22 »
Ugh, it's getting really late... Like 10pm here, not sure if I can stay up much longer...

10pm

pfffffft

ps. cody just messaged me saying he would be back soon

when he gets back

ill speak to him, and see what the deal is on what he genuinely thinks it will be time wise

and get back to you and we can work from there

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1634 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:15:34 »
and we gotta spring foward... :/
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1635 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:15:46 »

I'm just past 10pm, but I'm in for the long haul. Got nothing really to do tomorrow (for once), so I'll be staying up until either the buy goes live or Bunny calls it. Either way is fine with me, I just don't want to miss the start after so much waiting. And it's fun getting to know you all a bit better.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1636 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:15:50 »

You bet, the destination is about to arrive and stop thinking about sleeping.  Get your GF or Wife to work her magic onto you, that should keep you awake till this GB goes live.

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
« Reply #1637 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:16:41 »
****. I'm gonna miss an hour of sleep tonight. And im working a double. But, brobots...

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1638 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:17:06 »

Offline Monidas

« Reply #1639 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:17:12 »

I'm in the same boat as you my friend. It's so worth it though

I am too in the first-timer car of the hype train. Let see where it takes us :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1640 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:17:24 »
****. I'm gonna miss an hour of sleep tonight. And im working a double. But, brobots...

i gotta be up in like 3 and a half hours

gotta go get the wife form the airport tomorrow morning

she is gonna be mad if i sleep in lol

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1641 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:17:27 »

You bet, the destination is about to arrive and stop thinking about sleeping.  Get your GF or Wife to work her magic onto you, that should keep you awake till this GB goes live.

I don't have a girlfriend or wife. :(
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1642 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:17:38 »
ugh i hate daylight savings.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1643 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:18:18 »

Ughhh don't remind me...I always get so screwed up.

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #1644 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:18:34 »
ugh i hate daylight savings.
Only when we lose sleep from it   :))

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1645 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:18:36 »

10pm

pfffffft

but bunny

I had to wake up at like 9:30am this morning

and spend the entire day lounging around and watching futurama

and I have to do the same thing tomorrow morning

WHY ME??????

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
« Reply #1646 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:19:10 »

My fiancee has the day off tomorrow ):

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1647 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:20:55 »
ok im gonna make a call

lets go with the new site no matter what, we are so close, and i dont want all this work to be for nothing

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1648 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:21:03 »

What do you do to release the tension.....     You gotta have someone to provide that ever-lovin feeling that every man needs when the stress starts happening.

Especially now with this Group Buy  :thumb: .

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
« Reply #1649 on: Sat, 08 March 2014, 21:22:01 »
ok im gonna make a call

lets go with the new site no matter what, we are so close, and i dont want all this work to be for nothing

So you're gonna stay up until the site goes up?