Author Topic: 6x spacebar for Deck Legend?  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Meistershank

6x spacebar for Deck Legend?
« on: Wed, 05 March 2014, 23:59:20 »
I am having some real trouble finding any 6x spacebars for my Deck Legend, and was hoping that one of you would know where to find one.  Sorry for the noob question, but I figured that asking couldn't hurt.

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline Meistershank

Re: 6x spacebar for Deck Legend?
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 00:33:35 »
That's exactly what I was looking for; thanks, yasuo.  :D

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 11:56:56 »

Don't be so happy. SP charges quite a bit for shipping, so even if you buy a few spacebars you might pay more for CONUS shipping than for the spacebars.

That's why I haven't bought anything from SP for a very, very long time. I'm still waiting until I really need something...  :D

Also no word on the color of the spacebar, I notice. Tried searching under resources and it was a pain. Am guessing it's black based on the T-heading (TBX).
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 11:58:35 »
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 12:01:04 »

Don't be so happy. SP charges quite a bit for shipping, so even if you buy a few spacebars you might pay more for CONUS shipping than for the spacebars.

That's why I haven't bought anything from SP for a very, very long time. I'm still waiting until I really need something...  :D

Also no word on the color of the spacebar, I notice. Tried searching under resources and it was a pain. Am guessing it's black based on the T-heading (TBX).

Shipping in CONUS isn't that bad at all, I mean yes if a spacebar is $2.50 then shipping of ~$4 seems high but its not awful, thats why you buy a few things to make up for it  ;D

Offline Meistershank

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 17:23:51 »
The color of the DCS profile 6x is a plain brown.  That's the only option other than the cream colored DSA.  There's not very many options readily available for 6x out there :(

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 23:37:06 »
Colors can be found here.

http://www.keycapsdirect.com/abscolors.php

I did try the ABS and PBTs. Couldn't find TBX at all. Must be some discontinued shade of black?
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 23:38:33 »
The color of the DCS profile 6x is a plain brown.  That's the only option other than the cream colored DSA.  There's not very many options readily available for 6x out there :(

Cream colored DSA? Sounds a lot better than brown. Do you have a link? I only saw TBX - 76 spacebars and nothing else, so I hope you didn't buy the last cream spacebar.