Author Topic: RealForce Keycaps  (Read 4431 times)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
RealForce Keycaps
« on: Sun, 23 March 2014, 23:26:59 »
My sister going for a week vacation in Seoul. I'm wondering if I could order the Topre RealForce keycaps and ship to her. What website should I use??

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
Re: RealForce Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 23 March 2014, 23:36:47 »
Man, I just went to Leopold.co.kr and saw that they have ANSI RealForce 10AE for sale!!!! I was so excited until I converted the price - US$333!! OMG!

And this is not uniform 55g right?

Offline kaiteoki

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 22:40:36 »
Since I feel bad no one is responding to this post.
And since you have over 1k posts.
And still asking questions I assume you should know.
I'll make a post for you.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 22:42:25 »
Tao Bao is the only place to find them unfortunately. Since they are discontinued,.

Whoa.. http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/list.php&ca_id=10401040

I didnt know you could get ANSI 10th Ann. anywhere!!!!!!?

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 22:51:06 »
Yes, still available dustin but look at the price!!!

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 22:53:12 »
I want a Realforce 10th AE 55G ANSI so bad :<

Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 22:53:20 »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I may have 1K post but most of my earlier experience in GH is around Cherry MX. I only explore RealForce in the last one month .. so I am pretty new to RealForce. I know that Leopold is their official distributor but it also looks like leopold.co.kr is not carrying any caps. And even if they do, I am not sure if they would ship international, which is the reason I asked, hopefully a Korean GH can help answer.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 22:54:23 »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I may have 1K post but most of my earlier experience in GH is around Cherry MX. I only explore RealForce in the last one month .. so I am pretty new to RealForce. I know that Leopold is their official distributor but it also looks like leopold.co.kr is not carrying any caps. And even if they do, I am not sure if they would ship international, which is the reason I asked, hopefully a Korean GH can help answer.

WTB Zenuty
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 23:14:19 »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WTB Zenuty

Is Zenuty for sale?  I've wanted to buy him for years. 
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 23:22:05 »
Code: [Select]
Wow, I found the white-grey key caps! http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/item.php&it_id=1364954361
Just out of chance since I can't read Korean.
This is probably the last few remnants!

So dustin, buying AE?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 23:36:26 »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WTB Zenuty

hjahaha :D

Code: [Select]
Wow, I found the white-grey key caps! http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/item.php&it_id=1364954361
Just out of chance since I can't read Korean.
This is probably the last few remnants!

So dustin, buying AE?

Oh man I wish... Actually have to sell a few things right now. Good find though!!!  :thumb:

Offline missalaire

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 24 March 2014, 23:41:58 »
Do we know of any other Korean proxies besides Zenuty?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 00:13:23 »
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WTB Zenuty

Is he available in MX or Topre?

Not sure I'd want to see an upskirt photo to prove authenticity though.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline chibishin

• sittin around all day listening to classical music
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 13:02:00 »
Best of luck, they're pretty much out of stock everywhere unless you want JIS layout or Pink. You can buy via taobao but that's really costly and there's not much selection, either.

Once I've got enough posts, I'll be making a WTB thread, I would suggest the same for you haha

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 13:06:55 »
Best of luck, they're pretty much out of stock everywhere unless you want JIS layout or Pink. You can buy via taobao but that's really costly and there's not much selection, either.

Once I've got enough posts, I'll be making a WTB thread, I would suggest the same for you haha

I know that feel, 18 more posts until I can put a thread down looking for the lime green or orange blank set. I don't imagine I'm going to have much luck, but if I can snag the orange before Halloween I'll be pretty pleased. :)
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 19:24:37 »
My search-fu leads me to this page in Leopold Korea and you get a catalog of all the key caps - blue, lime green, orange, yellow, pink... BUY BUY BUYYYYY!
http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/list.php&ca_id=20i0

Edit: crap, it seemed they don't ship international, only domestic shipping! Damn it!
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 March 2014, 19:53:58 by Belfong »

Offline lunr

« Reply #16 on: Tue, 25 March 2014, 21:41:04 »
My search-fu leads me to this page in Leopold Korea and you get a catalog of all the key caps - blue, lime green, orange, yellow, pink... BUY BUY BUYYYYY!

Edit: crap, it seemed they don't ship international, only domestic shipping! Damn it!

Don't think these are in stock. I tried adding them into the shopping cart and it didn't work.
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 March 2014, 21:43:21 by lunr »

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 02:30:20 »

They don't ship internationally and I know their site is a little difficult at the best of times.

Offline chibishin

• sittin around all day listening to classical music
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 26 March 2014, 12:48:01 »

this means that it's not in stock.