Author Topic: Does the Ducky One 2 TKL fit in a Filco specified case?  (Read 46 times)

Offline AEKlarye

Does the Ducky One 2 TKL fit in a Filco specified case?
« on: Sun, 27 September 2020, 00:15:54 »
I recently purchased an MK disco and put it in this case https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32617566709.html. Everything is fine. but I'm not pleased with the RGB (I work in the dark, so I kind of need it). Does anyone know if the Ducky One 2 TKL will fit in that case? (The spacing between the number keys and the F keys, and the spacing from the right CTRL and the arrow keys)

I know that ducky partnered with mechanicalkeyboards.com to produce the MK disco, but I don't know if the Ducky one 2 TKL fits the Filco specified cases

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
Re: Does the Ducky One 2 TKL fit in a Filco specified case?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 27 September 2020, 08:57:04 »
More than likely no.
I know the older Duckys didn't fit the older Tex and Vortex case, it was close but not quite, I doubt the v2 is any different.
Filco MJ2 L.E. w/hand milled Vortex case, custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, sound dampened,  Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs | GMMK TKL | Magicforce 68 | YMDK75 | KBT Race S L.E. | Das Pro (Costar model) | GH60 | IBM Model M (x2)