Author Topic: Looking for wired mouse with a good scroll wheel  (Read 17050 times)

Offline catcradle5

Looking for wired mouse with a good scroll wheel
« on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 02:35:23 »
I'm looking for a mouse that'll primarily be used for Internet browsing and regular computer usage; not gaming.

I currently use a G500 and it's pretty much dying on me. I'm looking for a wired, right-hand oriented mouse with a similar size and maybe a similar feel to the G500, but ideally with a nicer scroll wheel. I have a mix between a palm and a claw grip; I'd say it's maybe a semi-claw grip (fingers raised and hovering slightly over the mouse).

Ideally I'd also like a scroll wheel that only does scrolling (preferably fairly smooth and easy scrolling, like the G500's "non-smooth" setting) and clicking, with no left or right middle-clicking as the G500 has.

The Zowie EC1 looked like the kind of shape and feel I would want, but I heard a lot of complaints about the scroll wheel unfortunately.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: Looking for wired mouse with a good scroll wheel
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 02:52:24 »
Ideally I'd also like a scroll wheel that only does scrolling (preferably fairly smooth and easy scrolling, like the G500's "non-smooth" setting) and clicking, with no left or right middle-clicking as the G500 has.

The Zowie EC1 looked like the kind of shape and feel I would want, but I heard a lot of complaints about the scroll wheel unfortunately.

Then you're looking for a mouse like what I finally settled upon, the latest G502  :thumb: .  Have been using it for browsing, buying and banking and it's been superb.  The mouse wheel has that "Free-Scroll" goodness that only Logitech has so most of my other rodents are relegated to less used PC's.

The Zowie EC1 is alright but it's scroll wheel is nothing to get excited about.  Just a standard scroll wheel, ...........that scrolls.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 03:02:22 »

Then you're looking for a mouse like what I finally settled upon, the latest G502  :thumb: .  Have been using it for browsing, buying and banking and it's been superb.  The mouse wheel has that "Free-Scroll" goodness that only Logitech has so most of my other rodents are relegated to less used PC's.

The Zowie EC1 is alright but it's scroll wheel is nothing to get excited about.  Just a standard scroll wheel, ...........that scrolls.

Oh I see how it is Elrick.
You ditched the Naos for Franky for Logitech.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 03:59:19 »
Oh I see how it is Elrick.
You ditched the Naos for Franky for Logitech.

The NAOS is sitting on another PC setup that's all.  I've got lots of PC's running in the house and currently using this PC with the G502 because it's the current BEST mouse out there, only due to the "FREE-SCROLL" feature.

Once you go 'free-scroll' all other scroll wheels are quite limiting  :thumb: .   Oh by the way who is "Franky"?

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 12:53:05 »
The Frankenstein Logitech mouse

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 15:33:50 »
I always thought the Logitech Hyperscroll felt way janky and low quality. Never met a hyperscroll that I felt was well built (except maybe for the MX Revolution (RIP))

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 19:12:11 »

Oh "Franky" is in the kitchen, next to the Fridge PC.  He's now the permanent member of the ordering committee, consisting of all the Coles/Woolworths re-stock supply chain for this house  :thumb: .

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 19:40:03 »
CM Storm Recon has one with nice clicks and is wide.

Offline catcradle5

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 22:14:09 »
CM Storm Recon has one with nice clicks and is wide.
Looks pretty good, but I prefer non-ambidextrous mice personally. I like it when it's molded to fit my hand.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 01:51:39 »
derp
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 May 2014, 04:02:15 by the1onewolf »

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 01:52:09 »

Oh "Franky" is in the kitchen, next to the Fridge PC.  He's now the permanent member of the ordering committee, consisting of all the Coles/Woolworths re-stock supply chain for this house  :thumb: .

Which mouse has the prestige on sitting on the ways and means committee?

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 04:01:21 »
g400s. best mouse logitech had (g400 newer ver), have and probably will have.

but if you're not bothered by accelaration, prediction, z axis issues, G502 is the best choice since you like the scroll wheel

looks darn cool.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 04:20:33 »

but if you're not bothered by accelaration, prediction, z axis issues, G502 is the best choice since you like the scroll wheel

looks darn cool.

Doesn't the G502 have a decent sensor tho?

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 08:27:05 »

looks darn cool.

yea but why go for a lousier one when a better one is available :-)

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 09:43:25 »

looks darn cool.

yea but why go for a lousier one when a better one is available :-)

I seem to remember someone saying that the G502 has one of the best sensors on the market, I don't see why I wouldn't want that.

Offline catcradle5

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 01:27:28 »
Sorry if I was kind of unclear.

I don't care at all about Logitech's smooth scrolling mode. I'd like a mouse that ideally has some nice "click" to the middle mouse click and also has scrolling approximately equivalent to the G500's "rough" scrolling mode. Also, I'd like it if there's no left-middle-click or right-middle-click.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 05:42:58 »
New Roccat mice.

Offline CeeSA

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 06:25:56 »
for me the wheel of the G502 is the worst i've ever used.

- much too heavy (unbalance the weight)
- is much too far out
- loose and wobbles (it can push down noticeably without the click)
- the stepping feels terribly inaccurate
- crank in raster mode during rapid scrolling and skips clicks
- Mouse wheel too slippery ( due to metal surface )
- srcolling the mouse in stepping mode very fast, you can feel the vibrations in the right mouse button

Only the freewheel mode is not so bad.

The wheel of the M705 from Logitech is much better in every aspect. But generally I prefer light mousewheels without 4D and without freewheel.

Offline MsYutai

« Reply #18 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 11:11:41 »
New Roccat mice.

Oh my god this. I just got the Roccat Kone Pure Optical this week and the scroll wheel is like THE scroll wheel.

As you can see maybe from my sig, I've used a lot of mice (I have a problem lol), and the scroll wheel on the Roccat Kone Pure is just amazing.

It's clicky but also smooth, defined steps which aren't too hard to "get across" if you know what I mean, (looking at you Zowie FK 2013).

I was using the g500 because of the hyper scroll but it's just not the same quality as the scroll on the Roccat Kone Pure.
CM Storm Quickfire XT - MX Reds

Roccat Kone Pure Optical|Kana v2|Zowie FK|Logitech g500s|Mionix Naos 7000|CM Spawn|Logitech Performance MX

Offline Protato_Tubby

• people enthusiast
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 15:27:46 »
New Roccat mice.

Oh my god this. I just got the Roccat Kone Pure Optical this week and the scroll wheel is like THE scroll wheel.

As you can see maybe from my sig, I've used a lot of mice (I have a problem lol), and the scroll wheel on the Roccat Kone Pure is just amazing.

It's clicky but also smooth, defined steps which aren't too hard to "get across" if you know what I mean, (looking at you Zowie FK 2013).

I was using the g500 because of the hyper scroll but it's just not the same quality as the scroll on the Roccat Kone Pure.
Roccat Kone pure user here; I agree completely. I kind of like the scroll wheel on a logitech mouse at school - it tilts left and right to allow you to scroll horizontally.
I found the mouse, it's part of a combo: http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/product/desktop-mk120?crid=27
DELL AT102W Black Alps | IBM Model M 122 | Matias Tactile Pro 4

Offline catcradle5

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 21:46:37 »
New Roccat mice.

Looks like a good mouse, but I think I'd want something a bit more minimalist. The plus and minus buttons directly below the scroll wheel seem unnecessary and I feel like they could get in the way. At least the G500's buttons are kind of out of the way.

Honestly, I think I'd like a mouse with few extraneous buttons if possible. Or if there are any, just some unobtrusive ones on the side.
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 May 2014, 02:46:16 by catcradle5 »

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 16 May 2014, 21:56:17 »
New Roccat mice.

Make a new thread about this  ^-^
I WANT TO KNOW MOAR>:)!

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 02:43:15 »
Looks like a good mouse, but I think I'd want something a bit more minimalist. The plus and minus buttons directly below the scroll wheel seem unnecessary and I feel like they could get in the way. At least the G500's + and - buttons

Honestly, I think I'd like a mouse with few extraneous buttons if possible. Or if there are any, just some unobtrusive ones on the side.
Lua and Savu ought to be fairly similar (I have both and like them very much). But it's not like you can't disable anything in the mouse's on-board memory.

Offline Hucifer

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 12:21:53 »
+1 for the Roccat Kone Pure mousewheel here. It has a very pleasant soft rubber coating but still feels solid and precise. Way better than any Logitech or Razer I've used in the past.
              Waiting on / GMK LED Keycaps

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 01:44:42 »
+1 for the Roccat Kone Pure mousewheel here. It has a very pleasant soft rubber coating but still feels solid and precise. Way better than any Logitech or Razer I've used in the past.

Have to agree, the Kone Pure Optical scroller is 'industrial' with it's quality and has a nice feel, either using it with your thumb or index finger  :thumb: .

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 03:15:27 »

Have to agree, the Kone Pure Optical scroller is 'industrial' with it's quality and has a nice feel, either using it with your thumb or index finger  :thumb: .
Kinda want to get one as a fingertip mouse.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 08:37:06 »

Get the Microsoft mouse.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 14:29:57 »
Show Image

Get the Microsoft mouse.

You got any IME 3 or WMOs?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 22:08:59 »
Show Image

Get the Microsoft mouse.

I actually think that was the perfect right handed mouse ever created.  I still have them boxed downstairs in the basement and I still can't throw them out just yet.  The only downside is their horrible mechanical ball which needs daily cleaning and their low dpi sensor, lousy for 30+ inchers.

I was hoping some Chinese Company would buy the plastic molds of these mice and put in a standard optical led sensor giving at least 1600dpi, then these babies might sell like hot cakes  :thumb: .

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 22:13:38 »
Show Image

Get the Microsoft mouse.

I actually think that was the perfect right handed mouse ever created.  I still have them boxed downstairs in the basement and I still can't throw them out just yet.  The only downside is their horrible mechanical ball which needs daily cleaning and their low dpi sensor, lousy for 30+ inchers.

I was hoping some Chinese Company would buy the plastic molds of these mice and put in a standard optical led sensor giving at least 1600dpi, then these babies might sell like hot cakes  :thumb: .

and break in 2 weeks.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 23:12:24 »
and break in 2 weeks.

The unfortunate reality at this moment in time 2014, EVERY single mouse (input device) made now comes from China.  I wish someone would provide a link to a current made mouse that is made outside China?

I have kept all my mice over the years and they were made in Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, UK and one rodent from Taiwan.  All of them still work even if it has to be connected to much ancient PC's.  The quality that those manufacturers used were phenomenal, imagine buying a current made mouse and waiting till 20 years into the future to use it, I bet they won't even connect or switch on due to the current poor quality issues that are currently plaguing most input devices today.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 00:19:36 »
Ergonomice Comfi. Made in Korea. Good luck finding it.

My rollermouse was at least assembled in Taiwan... which is still arguably China.

...and then, have you used any industrial trackballs?

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 03:09:52 »
hm alright here is my two cents

if you want a g502, go ahead, it's not that bad of a decent mouse. but my point is that you should try to get something you wouldn't have any hesistations of buying (g400s is tested and is good).

the microsoft intelli explorer 1.1 and 3.0 has flawless sensors with one downfall, very low perfect control speeds, even if you oc. but if you don't use quick swipes, it's good. scroll wheel wise, they have a mouse with a flawless snesor, often called the cousin of these two mice, the wheel mouse optical. the scroll wheel is good, albeit not what you're probably looking for.

so...
g502, g400s, microsoft, anything. buy something you'll love.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 03:12:08 »
and break in 2 weeks.

The unfortunate reality at this moment in time 2014, EVERY single mouse (input device) made now comes from China.  I wish someone would provide a link to a current made mouse that is made outside China?

I have kept all my mice over the years and they were made in Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, UK and one rodent from Taiwan.  All of them still work even if it has to be connected to much ancient PC's.  The quality that those manufacturers used were phenomenal, imagine buying a current made mouse and waiting till 20 years into the future to use it, I bet they won't even connect or switch on due to the current poor quality issues that are currently plaguing most input devices today.

I haven't had a modern mouse last for more 1 years without developing some sort of problem.
Modern QC and just overall quality in general.
I don't get it.
planned obsolescence

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #34 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 04:45:08 »
so...
g502, g400s, microsoft, anything. buy something you'll love.
The wheel on G400/s is utter crap. Cheap, loud, narrow, weird to click, not really lasting. Even the cheap RX250 has a much better wheel (although with side scrolling, but done surprisingly right).

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 05:05:54 »
I haven't had a modern mouse last for more 1 years without developing some sort of problem.
I don't get it.
planned obsolescence

I always end up buying the next so-called great mouse and it may last for a few weeks before I end up going back to some old trusty favourite.  I suspect with all the new mice being made and sold today the majority have been styled by designers and not designed by qualified engineers.  That is why the older microsoft ball mice were so good in construction,  their shell casings were very solid and the switches worked perfectly.

You can use those input devices for years before any wear and tear is shown through everyday usage.  I also suspect that years ago before most were born here on Geekhack, having a mouse was unique and not easy to find/buy.  You always kept that mouse that came with your first old Dell, HP, Compaq or Apple setup simply because at the time the shops didn't sell any extra PC gear besides cheap-arse mouse pads.

Also all the Beige boxes that were sold then as PC's were designed by engineers because back then industrial designers didn't exist and no one would employ you unless you were a qualified engineer.  Plus they (engineers) always designed equipment to be sturdy and highly resistant to breakage and damage in general.  I remembered losing grip on my first Microsoft rodent and it bounced on the slate floor but it didn't break.  Now if you drop your current Logitech or Razer watch it disintegrate into a dozen pieces like a slow motion car-crash  ;D . The quality isn't there anymore with any piece of hardware that's developed and sold in the world nowadays.

I still keep buying more new mice in the vain illusion that someone might release another quality mouse that fits all the requirements of being solid and dependable..........

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #36 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 07:45:56 »
If you consider inflation, modern gaming mice are cheaper than the old gear—by an order of magnitude! Thus, I can't help but call BS on your claim about quality **with an universal quantifier**. It's like trying comparing IBM Model M (worth $250 back in the day) to QFR or BW (worth barely $100 today)... that doesn't make any sense.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 15:18:28 »
I don't get it.
planned obsolescence

I always end up buying the next so-called great mouse and it may last for a few weeks before I end up going back to some old trusty favourite.  I suspect with all the new mice being made and sold today the majority have been styled by designers and not designed by qualified engineers.  That is why the older microsoft ball mice were so good in construction,  their shell casings were very solid and the switches worked perfectly.

You can use those input devices for years before any wear and tear is shown through everyday usage.  I also suspect that years ago before most were born here on Geekhack, having a mouse was unique and not easy to find/buy.  You always kept that mouse that came with your first old Dell, HP, Compaq or Apple setup simply because at the time the shops didn't sell any extra PC gear besides cheap-arse mouse pads.

Also all the Beige boxes that were sold then as PC's were designed by engineers because back then industrial designers didn't exist and no one would employ you unless you were a qualified engineer.  Plus they (engineers) always designed equipment to be sturdy and highly resistant to breakage and damage in general.  I remembered losing grip on my first Microsoft rodent and it bounced on the slate floor but it didn't break.  Now if you drop your current Logitech or Razer watch it disintegrate into a dozen pieces like a slow motion car-crash  ;D . The quality isn't there anymore with any piece of hardware that's developed and sold in the world nowadays.

I still keep buying more new mice in the vain illusion that someone might release another quality mouse that fits all the requirements of being solid and dependable..........

So what do you currently use? I know you have a billion mouse peripherals lying around your house :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 21:35:02 »
So what do you currently use? I know you have a billion mouse peripherals lying around your house :)

Most are stored away down in the basement, where during the summer time it's much cooler for the plastic mice as time goes by.  One thing I've noticed about traditional mice is that their housing degrades somewhat (becomes a little more brittle) and will crack or chip bits off when used.  We have really hot summers up around the 45C mark (or US 113F) over a period of some weeks (where I live) hence everything that sits in that temp will degrade no matter what it is especially plastic of every kind and of course anything edible.

The old Microsoft Mice seem to with stand the heat quite well maybe due to them using some kind of special plastic mixture that isn't strictly ABS, who knows?  Maybe their design which doesn't allow flexing anywhere on their enclosure also helps to keep their design intact no matter how many times it's used.  Currently using the G502 on my main internet/purchase PC and it still operates correctly.  You never know what's on the horizon when it comes to another possible mouse release from any manufacturer, hence always be ready for the next little rodent that springs forth  :thumb: .

Offline CaptCarrot

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 03:30:32 »
Show Image

Get the Microsoft mouse.

No need. Microsoft made one - the IntelliEye (not the Explorer, that was bigger)

http://activewin.com/reviews/hardware/mice/intellimouse/intellieye.shtml

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 04:46:11 »
No need. Microsoft made one - the IntelliEye (not the Explorer, that was bigger)

Still am hunting this model down but unfortunately it's as rare as rocking horse sh1t  :'(

But one day someone will want money for theirs and will put it on Ebay sooner or later.  This is one mouse I would do anything to get.......

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 04:48:40 »
Why can't the new MS mouse devices not suck so much ahem 6000

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 05:40:23 »

Still am hunting this model down but unfortunately it's as rare as rocking horse sh1t  :'(

Yaahoo.....Finally got this baby.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291154396415

I was so desperate for this I could of eaten any Lawn Pizza to make this buy happen.  Just glad someone wanted some money (low amount) for his rare "IntelliEye"  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .

Currently so happy, dancing outside my donger and my work mates think I'm on ice  ;D .
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 May 2014, 05:47:25 by Elrick »

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 05:51:47 »
Wait what how come nobody else has heard of this.
Gamers would be creaming themselves to buy this.

Offline CaptCarrot

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 05:53:09 »

Yaahoo.....Finally got this baby.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=291154396415

I was so desperate for this I could of eaten any Lawn Pizza to make this buy happen.  Just glad someone wanted some money (low amount) for his rare "IntelliEye"  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .

Currently so happy, dancing outside my donger and my work mates think I'm on ice  ;D .

Congrats

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 06:03:22 »
Wait what how come nobody else has heard of this.
Gamers would be creaming themselves to buy this.

Because no body lives on Ebay as I do  :thumb: .  When it's posted for sale, I'm in there like a rat up a drain pipe.

I've wanted this mouse for years but always missed out on bidding or buying it but just now after reading CaptCarrot's post I thought I'll check Ebay one last time before going to bed and sure enough my eyes popped out of my head  :o .  Hence when you first see it jump on it then see if you made the buy, and I finally did.

I owe this buy to you CaptCarrot, for reminding me about this brilliant mouse - which shall be worshiped for years to come.

Offline CaptCarrot

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 26 May 2014, 08:31:41 »
Just found this on eBay - can't quite tell from the photo's if it is the basic or the explorer (I think it is the basic)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Microsoft-Intellimouse-Optical-1-1A-USB-and-PS-2-Compatible-Mouse-/131195086640?pt=Mice&hash=item1e8bd62730

I wonder if the sensor could be replaced with a newer one - if a better optical sensor fits that is.

RE the OP - Have you considered going away from the wheel?

IBM ScrollPoint mice (not the one I posted in another thread, that is mechanical) use TrackPoint tech for the scrolling - which is possibly even better than the FreeScroll on my MX Revolution as you just keep pressure on it and it goes on and on and on and ... (you get the picture), even the MX Revolutions free scroll ends after a while and needs spinning again.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xscrollpoint&_nkw=scrollpoint&_sacat=0&_from=R40