Author Topic: [H]BBv2s, CCs, KBKs, Springs, Switches, Plates, Gaterons [W]Powder Puff Blue BB  (Read 39127 times)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
  • Trade Count: (2)
oh no, what happened?

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
  • Trade Count: (0)
oh no, what happened?

Nothing really, dwindling interest in keyboards and artisans in general

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Keyboard Padawan
oh no, what happened?

Nothing really, dwindling interest in keyboards and artisans in general
I feel the same sometimes strict as me and you have briefly talked about this before however it still makes me sad I didn't get to know you super well but you were awesomely generous to me when I first got here and I have spent a not insignificant portion of time staring at your old classified thread admiring your collection  :p

Please feel free to PM me anytime and i hope to see you around even if its just in the car threads   :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
  • Trade Count: (2)
Yeah, these stuff do happen. I feel that sometimes myself. Fatigue. I guess you will be having a sale soon huh?