Author Topic: Bad customer support in shops  (Read 834 times)

Offline Sagii

• Time to bust some nails
Bad customer support in shops
« on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 18:07:23 »
Have any of you ever encountered "assistants" (don't know what you'd actually call them. Talking about those who are in the shop to help you) who have NO clue what the hell they're talking about. Let's be clear, I'm by no means an expert on the field of keyboards, and have never imagined so either. Here the other day I was in a local shop. They had just received the 7G with blacks. At the time I couldn't remember which switch the 7G had (I had only tried reds earlier, so wasn't  sure wether the switches I now typed on were black or red :)) ) Instead of making the assistant go through the hassle of looking up on the interwebz I asked if I could pull a keycap off, just to be sure what switch it was. All he did was laugh at me in a "taunting" kind of way, like the question I had asked was of the supidest kind imaginable. After the brief laugh all he said was "No, you can't do that". I kinda assumed he simply didn't know much about mechs (which is completely fine), and I proceeded to explain that it's real easy on a mechanical keyboard, and that it would cause no harm to pull off one of the arrowkeys. Once again he simply said "No.".
If he'd been nice about and simply said no because they just don't want anyone to mess with their keyboards, I woulda completely understood, and I wouldn't have tried to explain anything at all. It was just the laugh that really annoyed me, like he knew everything, and I didn't, when he clearly didn't know much himself.

Anyone had any similar experiences?
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 June 2014, 18:09:31 by Sagii »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Re: Bad customer support in shops
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 18:10:30 »
sue?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Sagii

• Time to bust some nails
Re: Bad customer support in shops
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 18:20:08 »
Ain't living in 'MURICA sadly :)) but in all seriousness, I got slightly pissed... when I asked him if he knew wether it had reds or blacks he looked like a questionmark, yet he still tried to pretend like he knew it all, while I had absolutely no clue >.>
Probably a small matter I shouldn't have even taken notice of, but nonetheless, it really annoyed me x)