Author Topic: tipro tmc free spacebar  (Read 1359 times)

Offline jond_keyhack

tipro tmc free spacebar
« on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 14:59:24 »
I really need a standard cherry mx spacebar to fit this tipro board. It has one centre stem and two stabalizers either side. I need the high profile type and typical slant of a spacebar as seen on normal keyboards.

Has anyone ever seen noe before this size?

Also see my other thread about modifying stems to an iso enter key as I dont know how to do this. thanks peeps of geekhack :D
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 June 2014, 15:46:49 by jond_keyhack »

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
Re: tipro tmc free spacebar
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 15:05:41 »
is that 4x?

Offline jond_keyhack

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 15:16:19 »
is that 4x?

not sure what you mean .. in terms of size - let me check
... it seems to span across ....yeh I think it may be four but I cant be sure ..hold on Ill get onto tipro manuals I guess.
there are three stems to it. Two are stabilizers basically

it seems to be 3 because the stabalizers go directly into the gaps shown in this diagram
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 June 2014, 15:48:26 by jond_keyhack »

Offline jond_keyhack

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 18:16:59 »
I am completely limited to tipro based keys for the backspace, spacebar, enter button ( covering two stems). I really need some high profile keyys that will fit the staggered layout of tipro ie just two stems over a 2 standard width as opposed to one main stem and two stabalizers either side.

Does anyone know of a high profile key that could fit the backspace, spacebar and enter key for this? I spent the past 4 hours or so debating a purchase of some beautiful pbt double shots to discover that the spacebar wouldn't fit ditto the backspace and enter key.

« Last Edit: Fri, 27 June 2014, 07:58:56 by jond_keyhack »