Author Topic: blue Alps Leading Edge DC 2014, bidding starts at $36 shipped  (Read 6892 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: blue Alps Leading Edge DC 2014, bidding starts at $36 shipped
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 12:14:56 »
I'm still in; if worse comes to worse and it doesn't work with a soarers converter I'll cannibalize it's switches.

They have traded in the $70 + shipping range in the past, and for much uglier specimens.

To be honest, I never really went through much effort to make them work with Soarer's Teensy, it was merely a matter of curiosity for me.

I loathe the XT layout.

There may be an "XT-AT" switch so make sure that you look for that, too.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline Vanilla

• 110% Snuggable
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 12:45:07 »
I'm still in; if worse comes to worse and it doesn't work with a soarers converter I'll cannibalize it's switches.

They have traded in the $70 + shipping range in the past, and for much uglier specimens.

To be honest, I never really went through much effort to make them work with Soarer's Teensy, it was merely a matter of curiosity for me.

I loathe the XT layout.

There may be an "XT-AT" switch so make sure that you look for that, too.

Yeah ideally I can keep it in its current condition; I would prefer to keep it that way. But then again, I can't speak on that yet considering this is obviously going to go into triple digit territory by the time snipers are done.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 20:50:22 »
If somebody here wins it, I will be curious to know, in a month or a year, whether it is used, or kept, intact, or whether it is dis-assembled for parts.
Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline jevvix

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 23:58:55 »
Let the sniping begin...

edit: or no snipes. Grats whoever won.
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 July 2014, 00:03:11 by jevvix »