Author Topic: Keysets with WYSE fonts  (Read 1500 times)

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
Keysets with WYSE fonts
« on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 19:43:23 »
Hello all. Recently I grew quite the fondness with keysets with WYSE fonts( or whatever the name is). I really love the big and thin legends as well the two tone keysets. I have been trying to find myself a set these days with no avail. So Here i am asking the community for perhaps a list of keysets that use such legends.

The ones that I know currently are:

CCnG (Cream cheese n Green)
Raindrop R1
Valentines R1
Hyperfuse DCS
Miami ?

I would love if I also get to know where I can acquire such sets!
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less
I am currently at : Santa Cruz, CA

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Keysets with WYSE fonts
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 19:53:57 »
Pretty much any SP DCS sets before the Cherry legend effort will have these legends, so it's simply a matter of finding one of the many SP sets.  :)   

I also am trying to sell a few sets of actual WYSE caps, but I'd gladly send you a set free of charge if that might tickle your fancy.  ;)

Otherwise, it'll be up to the classifieds or new group buys to get SP sets.  :thumb:

Offline Xenderwind

Re: Keysets with WYSE fonts
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 19:59:26 »
Pretty much any SP DCS sets before the Cherry legend effort will have these legends, so it's simply a matter of finding one of the many SP sets.  :)   

I also am trying to sell a few sets of actual WYSE caps, but I'd gladly send you a set free of charge if that might tickle your fancy.  ;)

Otherwise, it'll be up to the classifieds or new group buys to get SP sets.  :thumb:
Hoff beat me to it.  There are tons of old gb sets, you could start checking the gb threads and see if theres anything you like. 

Klaxxon/RA, turtle power, bumble bee, and rag red on black are a few others I can think off the top of my head atm.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 20:03:25 »

Hoffman, y you so good to me. As much as i would LOVE it, I can't take the offer. I'm still a fairly new guy that hasn't done much to the community. BUUUUT if I ever change my mind I will pm you.

Absolute saint.
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 20:03:44 »

Hoff beat me to it.  There are tons of old gb sets, you could start checking the gb threads and see if theres anything you like. 

Klaxxon/RA, turtle power, bumble bee, and rag red on black are a few others I can think off the top of my head atm.

So are you saying that the GB threads might have some leftovers?

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 22:29:15 »
So are you saying that the GB threads might have some leftovers?
No no no no no.  What I mean is try looking through the gb forum section and just try and find what sets might interest you and see if you can find them on classifieds.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II