Author Topic: Enable Ctrl+click on AHK?  (Read 1276 times)

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
Enable Ctrl+click on AHK?
« on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 16:35:01 »
I recently got AHK to remap my keys to an HHKB layout. I mostly just wanted to swap capslock and control, but I can't figure out two things:

1) How to enable ctrl click. When I ctrl click on a link with the regular control, it opens up the link in a new tab. With the capslock ctrl, nothing happens.

2) How to retain ability to enable capslock. I put this:

+Capslock::Capslock

in the script, but it doesn't seem to work - shift+capslock doesn't enable capslock.

Any advice?

Thanks ;D

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
Re: Enable Ctrl+click on AHK?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 08 August 2014, 23:37:32 »
The HHKB way would be using FN (right shift, I guess) plus Tab to toggle caps lock. Not shift+caps.

It might be worth a shot just because of how windows handles the capslock key and stuff. I'm not sure whats wrong with your setup. Maybe you should ask an AHK expert, i'v just set it up on my laptop to make me feel more at home.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 03:17:54 »
Not sure which browser you are using but for chrome middle click opens in a new tab for me.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Smasher816

• HHKB Master
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 09 August 2014, 14:01:38 »
Not sure which browser you are using but for chrome middle click opens in a new tab for me.

Also works in firefox. Not sure about IE, but I think it should also. You can also middle mouse click on a tab to close it.