Author Topic: On the clock  (Read 1570 times)

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
On the clock
« on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:02:36 »
By three methods we may learn wisdom: first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third, by experience, which is the most bitter.

horey **** when i see this i'm thinking about it and i can't sleep now.

speculating the presence of v3 maybe?

there's something going on with a certain site run by these group of people.

clue: siggy and .
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:28:26 by zennasyndroxx »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: On the clock
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:11:16 »

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:13:00 »
such cute guinea pigs!

speaking of guinea pigs, i'm glad that I can get them a bigger home now. they grow big so darn fast

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:17:45 »
Fine I will go with the philosophic flow. If that is what you are trying to do here.

-Reflection: How do I feel about this, drawing from what I was taught about good and bad, right and wrong. 
-Imitation: Studying/School. I read the words, and they give me a sense of perspective. Regardless of whether it is math, history or chemistry. I see the people I look up to and model myself after their image.
-Experience: I did a stupid thing. I have to make sure I never do it again.

There are people who have never had anyone to give them the means of reflection, never given them a proper example or tools for imitation, and are too young to draw from experience. These are often the people in our society that we see making bad choices. Someone has failed them. And there is little they could have done to live their lives differently. Only a few standout individuals possess the intelligence and character to make good choices without guidance. It is no coincidence that more often than not, it is only later in life, after having experienced terrible things, these people learn how to live.
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:23:02 by Grim Fandango »
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:27:54 »
Fine I will go with the philosophic flow. If that is what you are trying to do here.

-Reflection: How do I feel about this, drawing from what I was taught about good and bad, right and wrong. 
-Imitation: Studying/School. I read the words, and they give me a sense of perspective. Regardless of whether it is math, history or chemistry. I see the people I look up to and model myself after their image.

There are people who have never had anyone to give them the means of reflection, never given them a proper example or tools for imitation, and are too young to draw from experience. These are often the people in our society that we see making bad choices. Someone has failed them. And there is little they could have done to live their lives differently. Only a few standout individuals possess the intelligence and character to make good choices without guidance. It is no coincidence that more often than not, it is only later in life, after having experienced terrible things, these people learn how to live.

unfortunately, i wasn't trying to be philosophical here. I'm trying to be the wikileaks over here.

anyways, grim, your post is really a good read of the day for me :) next level enlightenment.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:31:17 »
Why are we starting another thread for this when there's already a thread where people are working on figuring it out?

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:33:07 »

unfortunately, i wasn't trying to be philosophical here. I'm trying to be the wikileaks over here.

anyways, grim, your post is really a good read of the day for me :) next level enlightenment.

I just caught on to what this is about XD
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:36:38 »
on the cock on the clock, boys
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 13 August 2014, 09:37:06 »
Why are we starting another thread for this when there's already a thread where people are working on figuring it out?

I've searched for this prior to posting. guess i didn't search well enough. my apologies. locking this. mods can delete this? thanks