Author Topic: Anyone into Astrophotography?  (Read 7200 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Anyone into Astrophotography?
« on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 16:28:18 »
Fellow geekhackers!  Is anyone into astrophotography at all?  I figure that with so many of us taking such wonderful pictures of close-ups, maybe some of us also take pictures far away?

I'm not currently involved in this hobby, but it does interest me greatly.  So does anyone have a setup they'd like to share?  Part of the reason for making this is to start a discussion, and part is to gather intel on a good setup to start with. 

I am well aware that there are other communities for astrophotography, but I intend for this to not only be informative, but also a location where we can discuss and share photos.   :thumb:

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
Re: Anyone into Astrophotography?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 23:30:32 »
I've done a little bit of long exposure stuff with star paths (which is actually more difficult than I initially expected) but I know nothing at all about true astrophotography. I'd love to learn, of course   :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 17 August 2014, 23:37:22 »
I've done a little bit of long exposure stuff with star paths (which is actually more difficult than I initially expected) but I know nothing at all about true astrophotography. I'd love to learn, of course   :)

You should post some pics!  :P  And I'd imagine it's probably really easy to get some good shots up in Montana, if you go away from the city.  ;)

I'm getting closer and closer to figuring out what kind of setup I want, so hopefully within a month I'll have made some purchases and can contribute a little more to this thread.   :thumb:   As much as I love my mirrorless camera, it simply doesn't have a useful bulb exposure, which is a little disappointing.  :(

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 18 August 2014, 00:42:09 »
No way, I need a lot more practice  :p

My mom's place is a few miles outside of a town of only 2,000 people, so there's pretty much no ambient light and the sky on a clear night is beautiful. It makes a perfect place to do astrophotography.

The main issue I've run in to is that the sensor heats up a bunch and makes all my long exposures really noisy. I need to play around with taking a set of 30-60 second exposures and stitching them together in photoshop but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. This is probably astrophotography 101, but I am a noob  :))

Offline EpicSNES

• how do i keyboard
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 18 August 2014, 07:10:26 »
Last few months I joined the astroimaging club with my local astronomy organization. My friend got a Canon Rebel dslr and we're planning to go out camping to take our first pictures of space pretty soon. I'll be sure to post them back here when we're done but I'm not too certain when that'll be exactly. ;D

Filco Tenkeyless mx blue

Offline ddot

• Master of Suspense
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 17:59:53 »

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:16:43 »
I'll probably get more into it with the new camera and lenses

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:20:09 »
Show Image

Nice setup.  :)  Have any shots you've taken that you'd like to share?

I'll probably get more into it with the new camera and lenses

Yay!  I still need to buy my new camera (stupid keyboards getting in the way), but after I do I'll start spamming this thread.

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 18:20:42 »
My current keyboard plans might get in the way of me getting lenses.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 23 September 2014, 19:26:51 »
No way, I need a lot more practice  :p

My mom's place is a few miles outside of a town of only 2,000 people, so there's pretty much no ambient light and the sky on a clear night is beautiful. It makes a perfect place to do astrophotography.

The main issue I've run in to is that the sensor heats up a bunch and makes all my long exposures really noisy. I need to play around with taking a set of 30-60 second exposures and stitching them together in photoshop but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. This is probably astrophotography 101, but I am a noob  :))

Have you tried in the winter?  Being in Montana it would be cold enough to help prevent overheating the sensor.  I have not tried it, but have read this tip in multiple places.

Not only does this help with the sensor but supposedly it helps with image quality due to much less dust in the air and the optical density of the atmosphere.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 12:45:56 »
I plan on doing this but I need some better lenses.

There's this guy called Nicholas Buer who is awesome at it. Check him out here - Not a valid vimeo URL
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline ddot

• Master of Suspense
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 18:10:17 »
Show Image

Nice setup.  :)  Have any shots you've taken that you'd like to share?

Thanks Hoff.  Unfortunately I have yet to get my telescope and camera connected, so for now the telescope is for viewing only.

I made the previous picture with a long exposure (~8 sec), which allowed the Big Dipper to appear in the background, while "painting" the telescope with a flashlight throughout the exposure.

By far my biggest problem is dealing with the Earth's rotation.  All those stars that had always seemed pretty stationary suddenly started moving pretty fast when I tried photographing them.  It depends on what lens I'm using, but anything over about 15 sec is pretty tough.

Some sort of barn door tracker should next on my to do list.

Offline ddot

• Master of Suspense
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 18:15:08 »
Below are a couple of my better ones.  3 pictures, progressively zooming in on the Pleiades.

Offline ddot

• Master of Suspense
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 18:20:17 »
One more.  This one is of the Northern Lights with a few stars in the background.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 19:29:39 »
One more.  This one is of the Northern Lights with a few stars in the background.

Show Image

I love it!  I'm exceedingly jealous that you're far enough north to have access to the Northern Lights.  I just get cold weather and snow without that benefit.  :))

As for your tracker, have you considered an automated mount?  Or are you more interested in cost savings (the barn door tracker looks great for the cost)?

I look forward to seeing more of what you capture.   :thumb:

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 24 September 2014, 21:18:09 »
i dig space
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline ddot

• Master of Suspense
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 25 September 2014, 18:18:45 »
As for your tracker, have you considered an automated mount?  Or are you more interested in cost savings (the barn door tracker looks great for the cost)?

I look forward to seeing more of what you capture.   :thumb:

I was mostly just thinking of the barn door as a simpler place to start.  See if it lives up to expectations and maybe get a feel for what features I’d want in an automated version.

I’ll have to take a look through my photo collection and see what else I can find.  I know a lot of my attempts have been rather underwhelming, but I can probably find a few more that are worth sharing.

Offline ddot

• Master of Suspense
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 14:25:19 »
A couple more.

Moon:

Moon during a lunar eclipse:

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 14:32:14 »
I would love to, but I live here:

And with the some of the largest greenhouses around the world just around the corner, quite often we can't even see any stars. The yellow glow from the clouds are kind of cool though.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline OldDataHands

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 21:29:57 »
Then you need to go for something like:
78886-0
transit of venus in 2012 w/ cell phone camera through eyepiece of scope w/ H-alpha filter.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 21:31:12 »
everyone likes space pictures
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline tbc

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 04:40:24 »
do you actually have to head out of the city to take pics?

is downtown vancouver too bright?

i'm getting a rokinon 12mm in a few weeks and apparently it's gawdly at astro.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 08:36:11 »

Probably, I have read that the light pollution from Las Vegas can affect night time shots up to 25 miles away.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 08:50:50 »

You can still take shots, but they won't be nearly as good.  I'm planning to drive out to the farms when I get my setup and start taking pictures.  If that's not feasible you can still get cool pictures, you just won't be able to see as much (much like the difference in star-level you can see with your naked eye).

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 15:20:57 »

Probably, I have read that the light pollution from Las Vegas can affect night time shots up to 25 miles away.

I've been 100 miles from Vegas and you can a pink glow from the lights.  It's awful.  Luckily, Nevada has a lot more territory farther away from Vegas.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline tbc

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 21:53:28 »
so i got my lens...but everytime i open my door, i nearly drown from the rain.

no astro shots for awhile -_-

Offline tbc

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 01:39:20 »
sorry for necro :(

here, I finally got a decent tripod.  So I thought it'd be a great time for astro.  unfortunately, they also fixed the broken street lamp in my alley which is a really damning situation -_-.

here's what happened:

94651-0

so ya, we got a whole screenload of 'street lamp.'

but MAYBE, we can postprocess and actually get something?  here's the jpeg:

94653-1

um...not so hot.  let's try the RAW file:

94655-2

also, not so hot, but at least we got a single 'star' right?  here's a friendly reminder to shoot with RAW because it's alot easier to fix a mediocre photo and make it shine :) (i knew my photo was beyond recover from the beginning)
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 01:43:26 by tbc »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 20 March 2015, 01:46:41 »
Not my pic but this was taken tuesday night near my school. I was about 15 miles north where the lights were brighter.

People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 21 March 2015, 13:28:40 »
I took some pictures when I was back home last fall. With a ****ty tripod and a really old DSLR:

Now I live in Toronto, so that's not going to happen. I'll have to travel north a bit.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 23:32:27 »
CROSS POST

Supermoon Eclipse by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Let's get some more posts in here!  ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 23:43:56 »
We need more pictures in this thread!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 02:31:36 »
So my school recently finished building an observatory, and a coworker/friend who is into astrophotography and space in general has access to it. I have definitely spent a few nights in there - its amazing!

Here is a picture that my friend took from our observatory

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 06:11:51 »
Cool! :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 07:43:36 »
So my school recently finished building an observatory, and a coworker/friend who is into astrophotography and space in general has access to it. I have definitely spent a few nights in there - its amazing!

That's so cool!!!  This is awesome, thanks for posting.  (I know I can find similar pictures anywhere online, but it's really neat knowing that an "amateur" or friend took the picture :D )

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 07:55:57 »
I tried to take some shots last night during the eclipse. I wasn't super successful because I don't have a good tripod, but here is what I came away with:

Full Moon:

Partial Eclipse:

Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 08:04:32 »
This thread is awesome.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 13:10:09 »

That's so cool!!!  This is awesome, thanks for posting.  (I know I can find similar pictures anywhere online, but it's really neat knowing that an "amateur" or friend took the picture :D )

Yeah I got a bit of a personal tour at the end of the night and it is super awesome. Basically they have this computer with this program that has a map of the sky, and you can type in or select any stars/planets/anything and then the dome and the scope both move into the correct position to see whatever you selected! And it has an eyepiece and a camera built in, so you can do both quite easily! :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 13:11:18 »

Yeah I got a bit of a personal tour at the end of the night and it is super awesome. Basically they have this computer with this program that has a map of the sky, and you can type in or select any stars/planets/anything and then the dome and the scope both move into the correct position to see whatever you selected! And it has an eyepiece and a camera built in, so you can do both quite easily! :)

Gahhhhhh, I need dis...!

* HoffmanMyster searches for local observatory

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 14:49:40 »
Yes you do! :) That photo I posted above took I think 4 hours to take, and is made up of approximately 400 pictures, each with an exposure time of 2 or 3 minutes iirc.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 15:11:31 »

One of those would fit very nicely in my back yard!

Probably have to demolish the shed.  And the garage.  And maybe the houses on either side.  But worth it! ;D

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 01:02:04 »
Some seriously awesome shots!  I have yet to get a decent shot of the moon with any of my current cameras, but none of them are really good for the night (not very sensitive sensors).

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 02:36:48 »

One of those would fit very nicely in my back yard!

Probably have to demolish the shed.  And the garage.  And maybe the houses on either side.  But worth it! ;D

Hah! The one at my school is pretty small actually.. About a garage size..

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 13:42:18 »
Kinda mildly on topic, but if you love the space shots and stuff and are in LA, go to the Griffith observatory.    It's a really cool place to visit.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 13:55:12 »
Kinda mildly on topic, but if you love the space shots and stuff and are in LA, go to the Griffith observatory.    It's a really cool place to visit.

That's totally on topic.  :thumb:  Frankly, any space talk is on topic here.  :D  I just started the thread with a photography spin to it, but anything is good here.

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 14:17:00 »
I want my own observatory to play with :o

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #45 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 16:02:35 »
Where my brother and I grew up in Alabama, you could literally sit at around 2am and the entire sky would be filled with stars.  I almost forgot how clear it was there until he and I visited there recently and looked up at the sky again.  Literally a thousand stars like in this photo posted earlier:

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 17:34:12 »
I would love to do stuff like this but I spend all my hobby money on keyboards.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #47 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 18:38:53 »
I would love to do stuff like this but I spend all my hobby money on keyboards.

^-^  That was my problem for the longest time too.  :)

Gotta summon that willpower!!

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #48 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 14:43:59 »
Or just have kids, then you won't h ave to worry about hobby money