Author Topic: [FS] MX Army Man Green Bro [WTB] Ragerot  (Read 10944 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Model M "connoisseur"
[FS] MX Army Man Green Bro [WTB] Ragerot
« on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 19:08:28 »
To start, help me get the Ragerot, Gold T Clack, purple T Clack, and purple T Bro I so desperately want.  I'm hoping this encourages others to do similar things with their collections.  If not, I'll still be blowing all my trade caps and praying that I somehow get the ones I want at some point.

In continuing with my Checkey sale, like I said I would, I'm putting up an MX Army Man Green Brobot at below retail (or at least below what I remember retail being).  This is a great little cap, but I don't have anything that it goes with.  So I decided instead to sell it below retail to someone who will love it and use it instead of it sitting in a bag with all my other artisan caps.  I'm hoping that by giving up some of my small handful of artisan caps to people who will really love it and use it, we can encourage others to do the same and bring the whole artisan cap thing back to community instead of the whole stupid drama that we see around them all the time.  The whole point of these is to be appreciated, not hoarded, and I realized that I'm part of that problem right now, even with the meager few I have.

And this is not entirely altruistic as I'm hoping these sales encourage others to do the same and to get some of the caps I really want.  If it doesn't work by the time most my caps are gone, well, I just blew my trade wad for no benefit to myself, but at least some one else is truly enjoying the cap.

So, here's how it will work:

1. The one MX Army Man Green Brobot is $20 plus shipping.  I paid somewhere around $25-35+shipping for the cap, so I'm not jacking the price.  I didn't add any value to the cap, I just got lucky to win it so I'm keeping the price low.  That also goes with Bro's wishes with sales, something I very much agree with and am glad someone is enforcing.

2. Priority goes to those who do not have any Bros already.  That said, if you do have some already, feel free to put in for it, the important part is that you use it.

3.  Please no reselling it for profit.  I know I can't stop this, but you're a douche if you do so.  The whole point of this is to get it to someone who will use it.

4.  Tell me why you want or deserve the cap.  Be as creative or boring as you want.  Pictures are encouraged.  I will either pick the one I like the best or toss the best into a randomizer.

5.  This ends on December 6th at 10PM Pacific time.  More will follow.

6.  Sadly I have to add this rule after I sold my last Checkeys.  Do not PM me with offers or asking for a price.  I do not sell above retail for these and I'm going to send them to a home where they will be loved, not a home that throws the most money at them.

Verification shot:
More

In action with Danbo:

« Last Edit: Sat, 29 November 2014, 12:12:54 by nubbinator »

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Re: [FS] Army Man Green Bro [WTB] Ragerot
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 21:58:05 »
I already have two BBV2s but this is the single BBV2 I have been looking for since I could post to the classifieds.  Green is my absolute favorite color and I would be ecstatic to have this cap on my board. I would love to have this cap adorn my escape key position with my Nuclear Data set. I know this bro will go to a good home but I really want this cap so please pick me :D
Thanks though Nubs for the chance at this cap! You're one awesome guy in this community :thumb:

Offline tbc

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:01:18 »
hey nubs!

thanks for ANOTHER proper sale.  this will be my first of yours to join because I actually had no use for that HO skull.

I do have an army man green zombro.  right here:

82864-0

it'd be awesome if i could get this v2 bot to make a matching set :)

thanks again!
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:05:29 »
Would love to own Army  Bro because it would match the corsair vengeance case (Military green) that I am ordering this week and the  ammo case mod i'm doing for my home server.  However I am no longer Broless. 

82867-082869-1

« Last Edit: Wed, 03 December 2014, 01:48:52 by jackalope »
eh o well

Offline Rainbow_

• zealio master race
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:09:52 »
I haven't any BroBots or clacks or anything, and I really like that color. I have a GON board coming and it will have an empty slot.

just lik th empty slot in my haert <33.
Zealio Master Race

Offline jaemzp

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:13:08 »
Damn this is a really nice thing to do. I don't have any keycap sets that would match this unfortunately :( I know this is going to make someone really happy though. Again, this is a really generous and I really hope you find what you're looking for nubbs.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:21:01 »
Same as hoffs thread.
I didn't like artisans, now I do.
Been trying but can't win a sale.
Want to hunt my dream bbv2 or 420 clack but nothing to trade.
plz halp

thx nubs <3

edit: I totally forgot I lost a bet and owe a bbv2 to TBC.
so if I win this, not only would it be my first artisan, but it would ALSO go to a good home.
and if you choose to give it to TBC directly, say that my heart warming story swayed you and he should drop all charges
thanks again <3

Offline jvarg

« Reply #7 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:24:35 »
howdy

I thought for sure I was finally going to pop my artisan cap cherry today with a Blue Gasmask I bought from someone a few days ago, which was scheduled to arrive today.  Unfortunately due to, *******s, poor shipping, and bad luck, all I got was half an envelope and ripped open plastic bag.  Honestly not looking to win a popularity contest for the cap, just really looking to vent, as this JUST HAPPENED.  FML, and **** USPS.  Cheers all.

HHKB | 87UB | 23UB | FC660C | FC500RR

Offline Moralless

« Reply #8 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:40:16 »
Hey nubs,

Would really love to get that for the custom keyboard that I'm making. I never knew a bro existed in this colorway but as soon as I saw it, I thought it would go great with the dark grey of the case which you can see here:
More
. I'm currently bro less but not bro cap less, having owned a spirit red reaper and the GH themed UMAD. You can be sure that I won't flip it, since in my very first CC sale (Winner's circle) I actually won a silver  CC, but when I realized it was topre and not cherry mx, I planned to give it to my mom as a gift but actually decided upon just refunding my payment to CC and let someone else on his list have it.

Thanks for doing this and GL to everyone.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 28 November 2014, 22:48:55 »
Yet another Nubbs sale, good luck everyone :)

Hope this one goes to a good home.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 00:17:08 »
howdy

I thought for sure I was finally going to pop my artisan cap cherry today with a Blue Gasmask I bought from someone a few days ago, which was scheduled to arrive today.  Unfortunately due to, *******s, poor shipping, and bad luck, all I got was half an envelope and ripped open plastic bag.  Honestly not looking to win a popularity contest for the cap, just really looking to vent, as this JUST HAPPENED.  FML, and **** USPS.  Cheers all.

Show Image

MX or Topre?  If MX, would Turquoise Green be good for you?

Yet another Nubbs sale, good luck everyone :)

Hope this one goes to a good home.

I'm sure it will.  Hack Orange went to a great home and I've got good feelings about all three Checkeys, so I have my hopes up that this one will as well.  He needs some good love.

Offline kydmirror

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 00:53:50 »
I really want the  BBV2 . I am really new on geekhack, I have ever seen some pics of BBV2, and I really like them. But unfortunately I don't have any of them, and I even don't have any artisan keycaps.

I am from China, it is really hard to get these beautiful artisan keycaps. Many friends of mine are very interested in brocaps but don't have chance to touch them, we could just look at the pics of them. So I really want some BBV2 to share with my friends and Chinese keyboard lovers. Thanks a lot!

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 00:56:49 »
howdy

Show Image

haha same **** happened to me
its disgusting how obvious it is
they stole it since they left the little zip bag

they left the bag with me as well.

I mean why not just take the whole thing
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 November 2014, 01:48:37 by appleonama »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 01:02:37 »

I mean why not just take the hole thing

It actually looks like someone tried scrimping on shipping costs and sent it as an envelope or large envelope instead of a parcel and when it went through the machine, **** happened.  Those machines are very particular about the tolerances of the envelopes that go through them.  I wouldn't blame USPS for this one, but the shipper.

Offline tbc

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 02:00:47 »

It actually looks like someone tried scrimping on shipping costs and sent it as an envelope or large envelope instead of a parcel and when it went through the machine, **** happened.  Those machines are very particular about the tolerances of the envelopes that go through them.  I wouldn't blame USPS for this one, but the shipper.

that packaging was horrible.  if people ever wonder why I oversize all my packages when I COULD fit it into a cheap lettermail, this is why.  (i am still sorry to the person who suffered that 'learning experience' deivery, even though it was still good when it got there).

ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 02:13:02 »
Honestly i think the guy with the full army setup deserves this more than me but the reason i'd like this brobot is because i'm still trying to obtain my first BroBot and i'm very adamant about it being green or having green on it.

Thanks for doing this yet agian nubbs, it's extremely nice of you.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline flourrr

« Reply #16 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 02:50:26 »
Well, here is the lame reason of mine: I like green, especially dark-ish green like this one. I don't have any Bro Cap, and I don't expect to win the draw. I enter because I love the design of BBV2, and also, I want to see how unlucky I can get. So there's that.

Once again, as I've been writing in other comments, I appreciate you and the others for doing this kind of work. You guys are making this community growing stronger, and I hope I can do the same when I have a chance. Thank you nub! :thumb:
0/28.

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 03:18:56 »
Never owned a Brobot before, and I would love to have at least one in my collection. I love green too. Here's a neat photo of my Poker II with the Midnight set:

Offline tormentor

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 03:25:06 »
I don't own any brobots. I had a V1 at one point but had to sell it due to life. :\ I finally just folded and picked up a quickfire used and the caps I have on it are just... hideous. Please help save me from this eyesore and in return I promise to name him and keep him or pass him along in the same (not for profit) manner.
« Last Edit: Sat, 29 November 2014, 03:28:18 by tormentor »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • snoozing
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 04:10:49 »
Ehm you mind telling what stem the Brobot has? :)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline jvarg

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 07:44:11 »
howdy

Show Image

MX or Topre?  If MX, would Turquoise Green be good for you?

Hey nubbs,

I really appreciate your consideration!  A lot of you guys here go above and beyond.  That being said, after a nice nights sleep, and some thought, I jumped on the Blue Gasmask (MX) in hopes to step into the ranks of all the other artisan cap sporting boards out there, but didn't really think about how it'd look on any of my boards.  And now, rather than just again, quickly jump on any cap sale,  I will have to politely decline your awesome offer (honestly, much, much, thanks!) so that someone who has been looking for a Turquoise Mask to add that little bit of flare on their awesome set, can really appreciate it!  Not getting my cap has freed me of the inevitable cap greed struggle.  Since I'm now daily-ing my new white HHKB I just received from EK earlier this week, I'll be on the hunt for a Topre skull (3D anyone?), alone, amongst the sea of hoarders, collectors, and traders, for the perfect clack to replace my Esc key.

Thanks again all, for the sympathy, and nubbs, for your unbelievable generosity!
HHKB | 87UB | 23UB | FC660C | FC500RR

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 08:01:28 »
GG nubs selling for retail  :thumb:

I would love to buy your Army Man green Bro because I have a serious weak spot for all things green and I'm always looking to expand my collection of Bros. I am strongly opposed to second-hand artisan key profiting so rest assured that if you pick me that I will not be flipping it for profit. I'm going to be buying a nice DSLR soon (thinking maybe a D90?) and would love to have a gorgeous key like AMG to share some hi-res photos of.

I will not deny I am someone who tends to hold on to whatever artisan keys I can get my hands on, but I can assure it's not for any reason other than love for the designs. I treasure every key I manage to get ahold of and it would absolutely be the same way for AMG. I rotate through artisan keys on my boards all the time so this one would absolutely see it's fair share of use.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 12:20:53 »
Ehm you mind telling what stem the Brobot has? :)

It's MX.  Updated OP.

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
  • Trade Count: (1)
Re: [FS] MX Army Man Green Bro [WTB] Ragerot
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 12:44:52 »
I'm looking for a cap that will look good on my SF40, along with Nuclear Data, so it will be an important part of  my keyboard.

Offline geogga

• gosh dang GH and their GBs
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 14:27:58 »
Hi, wanna say thanks for doing this first!

I got into the KB scene quite late and missed the Brobot sales because people were too fast :(
Still want my first Bro as he is ending his v2 designs, which look amazing and I would love to have any before he stops producing them. I've seen those reaper looking caps but those are even harder to find! Hope I get really lucky and get my first for his finale giveaway/raffle/contest december, which hopefully I can get as my own birthday present to myself!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 16:36:07 »
I have a BBV2 already, but ive really like the green of this cap for a while, it goes well with the green leds in my pc.

Thanks for doing the sale, Nubs

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 18:52:21 »
just joined GH and read up on artisan key caps, bros, clacks and the like and would be interested in owning one given the opportunity. Just got my Ducky Premier "Green and Cream Cheese" and I think this would go well with the overall colour scheme of my board. So far, I haven't owned any artisan key caps before. I don't believe in buying something without using it. Would be such a waste of a perfectly good item. This would go on to replace my number lock key and I think it would look awesome.

I know I haven't contributed to the community given my post count and joining date but I have come to appreciate the complexity of the various switches and key caps and everything technical about the main thing we all use to interface with the computer(didn't even know there were different materials for key caps before this)

Pictures are as below

A completely stock Ducky Premier, though not my first mechanical, but definitely the one that got me interested in keyboards and key caps beyond functionality.
ALi
Filco MJ2 TKL MX Browns | KC60 Gateron Browns

Offline repiv

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 19:10:28 »
Still looking for my first BroBot, and I like what you've been doing for these artisan keycap sales. Keep up the good work!

Offline Helterr

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 19:22:51 »
I'd like to throw my name in the hat  :D

I have zero bros but I've entered only this past sale. My only artisan cap is a Emerald Green Warmaster (Love it to death!) on a Leopold FC660 with MX Clears and the CCnG keyset so the army green bro would feel right at home!

I really like this idea of sales that GH'ers have been doing. It really is hard for newer enthusiasts to get their hands on artisan caps  :thumb:
WTB: Any Warmasters! Feel free to PM me!

Offline kurukato

• Cars>Keyboards
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 01:45:10 »
Just got into keyboards and can't bring myself to spend 50+ on a single key. I need something to spice up my white PokerII and Green is my favorite color.
Have a picture of around 6k worth of brakes that I got to scrap.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 01:50:11 »

that packaging was horrible.  if people ever wonder why I oversize all my packages when I COULD fit it into a cheap lettermail, this is why.  (i am still sorry to the person who suffered that 'learning experience' deivery, even though it was still good when it got there).

Mine was a small box and the shipper was within the US the clearly opened a small hole on my package and took out the contents

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=ostt0m7uq7cn6krebv25m2uc0557hc2b&topic=63161.0
« Reply #31 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 02:32:53 »
Hi, this way of selling is very cool!
First of all, I need to say: I love green very much! Also, I love V2 very well!
I must admit I do have a few v2. But I don't have green V2. I am also love green series of keycaps very much!
If you get this V2, I will never re-sale it! I can really swear for that.
Anyway, good luck for everyone. :thumb:
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 06:39:35 »
I like this new trend. Thanks for opening out to other people who want in on the cool club :)
I have yet to own one of these artisan caps but I'm gonna have to pass on this offer since I feel it wont go well with my keyboard. Thanks for your kindness nubbinator and good luck to whoever needs it the most!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 09:31:51 »
I'm sure I won't be the lucky one, but I have to try :)
Don't have a BB or any other artisan caps, been trying for a year to get one in the sales or threads like this one, but with no luck. I'm preety sure I won't be lucky also in the last BBv2 sale.
I want one for my black themed GON NerD60 project and this one would look cool.
Anyway I like this new trend :thumb:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 15:05:23 »
GH is growing a lot in my eyes lately and since Im fairly new to the forum this is a great sign. Also Respect this a lot since there are new people entering into the wonderful world of artisan/custom caps that currently have no means to get these lovely caps.

Think Ive earned at least to be considered by supporting more then one new cap maker (HOT KEYS PROJECT, Mandolin and KatzenKinder to mention a few) from the start. Im also going to do a giveaway of my own, not as high profile caps as Bots or Clacks but still some nice caps (Currently a IMSTO skull and one of the two-face caps from Krytone).

This is going to sit my Shine 3 as "scroll lock" since I wouldnt want to ruin it by pressing on it :)

On this beauty:
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 November 2014, 15:20:10 by GenKaan »
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 30 November 2014, 22:10:42 »

I would like to participate in this sale because I feel this BroV2 will really compliment my newly built viper. I have assembled my very first keyboard 2 nights ago and I was to put my nuclear Sa keycap set on it once I get my flux remover to further enhance my board.

Here are several pictures of my newly built board I was going to use the BroBot on.

I am Bro Cap Less as well btw if that makes a difference sir. Never owned one before so this might finally be my chance.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #36 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 21:24:51 »
As someone who doesn't use classic, but uses the easier to read beige background, man yellow is hard to read.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 23:06:17 »
As someone who doesn't use classic, but uses the easier to read beige background, man yellow is hard to read.

Beige background?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 23:15:06 »

Beige background?

The austere theme.  It's an off white/grey/beige color.

Offline Rainbow_

• zealio master race
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 23:44:52 »

Beige background?

I tried to use that, but it was too bright for me :(
Zealio Master Race

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 23:51:54 »

Beige background?

Where do I go to use that setting? I'm confused

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #41 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 00:00:25 »

Beige background?

Where do I go to use that setting? I'm confused

It's not easy to find unless you know where to look.

Profile -> Modify Profile -> Look and Layout -> Current Theme:  theme name ( change )

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #42 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 00:36:29 »
i buy for 3 million dollars

proof of money ownership

No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • ded
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 00:54:51 »

proof of money ownership

Show Image

damn, you're so R&R
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline bowji

• Came for the Keycaps, stayed for the community.
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 02:23:53 »
That 3m offer should be tempting lol
I want to throw in my pitch as someone new to this hobby, Id like to start collecting a handful of artisan keycaps. Notably, 1~2 Brocaps/Clacks/GirlDC. I dont own any as of now but the smexyness of the Green bro would be the perfect start! Im realizing how difficult it is to obtain artisan keycaps and leaves me with a reoccurring question: "What would you do for a Klondike bar"
               FREE GIRLDC!!     코리안 스레드

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 09:44:41 »
I would love that bro because, believe it or not, and I know this sounds farfetched, but the original bro keycap on a custom tenkeyless is the reason I got into geekhack and into keyboards in general. I don't have much money so I don't have multiple keyboards or any artisan keycaps since bros resell for such a high price, but having that brobot on my FC660M would pretty much bring me full circle and let me have the style of keycap I've wanted since the beginning! Thanks for this opportunity!

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 16:52:56 »
Hmm well I guess I can give it a shot. If i win I will take it around base and take pictures of it for your viewing pleasure! I am in the military and can take pictures with it with a whole bunch of cool things and people! Hell, when I deploy ill take it with me for good luck and take pictures of it over there to!

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 18:34:15 »
Btw I just changed my theme and that yellow is an eye sore when using the beige theme.

In addition to my post before as well as the pics. I will never resell this if I end up getting your BBV2 army green though I will tradebit back to you o he one of your dollies or heart cap so my other lemonade dolly can have a brotha

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 04 December 2014, 18:38:23 »

proof of money ownership

Show Image

Proof of drug dealership :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #49 on: Sat, 06 December 2014, 12:47:30 »
Today is the last day.

And I'm hoping Baylor routs Kansas State today.

Also, help me find that Ragerot.