Author Topic: Newbie looking for a keycap set for his obligatory poker 2  (Read 1317 times)

Offline ChromiumCola

Newbie looking for a keycap set for his obligatory poker 2
« on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 06:00:11 »
Hello! I am super excited to be getting my poker 2 in the mail a few days hence. Sadly, however, I can't find a neat set of keycaps for under like $80. Does anyone have a set to recommend(and where to buy it) or even a keyset they no longer love I could buy on the cheap?

I love the Galaxy set, and I'm really REALLY interested in the Deep Space one on Pimp My Keyboard. So, I'm looking for something other than all one color :P!

TLDR: Please help me find a budget keycap set on the cheap!

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline ChromiumCola

Re: Newbie looking for a keycap set for his obligatory poker 2
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 06:35:34 »
Wow, That'll help- Is it a legitimate site? More than I want to pay, but something I can save for. Thanks!

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 06:36:43 »
Wow, That'll help- Is it a legitimate site? More than I want to pay, but something I can save for. Thanks!
Yeah I bought some caps from there and had no issues. The vendor is actually located at GH and is called qtan! :)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 14:46:10 »
How many colours do you want? http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1079

;)

You an PM GhostofHarry and ask if any of these sets are available: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=58110.0

Low price for doubleshots, but they may not feel as nice as your stock Poker II caps. In fact the stock caps are actually really good. Equivalent replacements are not cheap.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.