Author Topic: I have a new addiction now :D  (Read 976 times)

Offline jc337

I have a new addiction now :D
« on: Sat, 06 December 2014, 15:08:13 »
 :)) From Finland. I really thought my first mechanical keyboard would be the be all and end all; I was wrong. Glad to see a dedicated forum to my new addiction, keyboards. I have a few, quickfire, poker II and an old logitech one.

Offline munch

• !
Re: I have a new addiction now :D
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 06 December 2014, 16:05:50 »
nice. good first choices! welcome ;) you sound like you'll be buying keycap sets and modding your kbs in no time.

also... let me try this:
puuhevonen, makkaraihmiset saatana, mämmi maito. terve.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: I have a new addiction now :D
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 05:17:54 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

An excellent collection to start with, and yet another Poker owner!  I'd say more than half of the new member threads I've been going through recently have mentioned Poker in some way :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ