Author Topic: Replacing Vortex KBC Poker II Keys with blank PBT w/ side printing?  (Read 3018 times)

Offline wind

I'm looking for a good set of blank PBT (maybe DSA?) side-printed keys. I don't want lettering on the side but rather the modifier keys:

Like the END, PgDown, volume controls, etc. Anyone know of a good place?
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 December 2014, 22:45:05 by wind »

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
Re: Replacing Vortex KBC Poker II Keys with blank PBT w/ side printing?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 31 December 2014, 05:05:01 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:01:01 by Khers »

Offline wind

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 31 December 2014, 08:06:20 »
I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but from what I grasp, you're looking for a PBT keyset that does not have letter legends, but does have the navigation side print from your poker? Is this correct?

If that is the case, then I believe you are out of luck trying to find a readymade kit like that. This guy could probably make what you want though: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DecentKeyboards .

Thanks, I sent him a message.

Offline wind

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 01 January 2015, 11:08:16 »
I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but from what I grasp, you're looking for a PBT keyset that does not have letter legends, but does have the navigation side print from your poker? Is this correct?

If that is the case, then I believe you are out of luck trying to find a readymade kit like that. This guy could probably make what you want though: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DecentKeyboards .

I got a reply back from him, fairly quickly:

Code: [Select]
Yes I can print on front side. But keycap's color is white. I cannot make black keycaps so far.

Price example:
Case 1 : Printing on top or front side only:
Case 1-a: 8 ESC keycaps: $30
Case 1-b: One ESC keycap: $20

Shipping cost:
The item price is $50 and less: $3
The item price is over $50, or if you wish tracking: $7

Printing image size:
Front: 393 x 283 px. Actual printable size is trapezoid, top side length is 293 px.

I already ordered a set of blank pbt dsa caps from pimpmykeyboard.com so I'll see how those go before I drop more money on custom printed front caps.