Author Topic: ‘Best’ Deal ever on Rosewill keyboard  (Read 1323 times)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
‘Best’ Deal ever on Rosewill keyboard
« on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 01:19:11 »

I have been ebaying and geekhacking for a while, and can assure you all that this is the ‘best’ ever deal for a Rosewill keyboard.

Methinks a $30 offer would do very nicely. Sounds reasonable to me. Of course you could always take the ‘best’ offer by doing BIN, hehheh… :))

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rosewill-Mechanical-Keyboard-with-Cherry-MX-Red-Switch-003696-/271735224483?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item3f44ae78a3
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline minh278

• In life we will only fall, How far will we fall?
Re: ‘Best’ Deal ever on Rosewill keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 01:58:54 »
Gonna totally buy that keyboard for $117 dollars! Its not like i can get led backlit ones for that price, a used ducky or filco.
 Great Find!
I would click that buy it now button, but i will first need to get as high as the seller.
Keyboards:  Final Fantasy XI XIth Anniversary keyboard (topre 45g) | Realforce Rgb (topre 45g, Eva Noctilucous keyset) | Mionix Zibal 60 (mx black, Vortex doubleshot) | Greymark (white alps) | IBM model M (found in the trash!)

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 11:04:18 »
Gonna totally buy that keyboard for $117 dollars! Its not like i can get led backlit ones for that price, a used ducky or filco.
 Great Find!
I would click that buy it now button, but i will first need to get as high as the seller.

It's Friday morning now in the US, but soon it will be the weekend. Surely there will be some drunk college kid who reads $117 as $17 and clicks the BIN. I'm sure this awesome deal won't last!
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 11:13:59 »
I sent a best offer of $30 to them. Let's see what they say. :D
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 09 January 2015, 23:29:29 »
offered $32

note to seller: "more than that other guy"

I actually have an entire one of these that's only missing the switches that I got for someone else that I don't plan on using, but this one has switches in place so maybe I'll hack it!