Author Topic: Oh hi  (Read 1525 times)

Offline 7Teku

Oh hi
« on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 15:05:33 »
Been reading the forums for a long time, I joined to ask some questions/participate in the discussions, and thought I'd introduce myself a little bit. I'm an ex competitive BF3 player (top 20 NA) and an obsessed freak about peripherals. I look forward to talking with you!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Oh hi
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 15:07:27 »
Welcome to Geekhack! What peripherals do you have? And why ex competitive?

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 15:08:22 »
hi m8 welcome to GH mejt!
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline 7Teku

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 15:30:43 »
Welcome to Geekhack! What peripherals do you have? And why ex competitive?
My KB is a WASD 87 Key w/ Browns, SS Rival, Glorious PC Gaming Race mouse pad, Blue Yeti Pro, Audio Technica A700, lol.

I'm ex competitive because BF3 is comp scene is dead and I can't even really  pub in the game anyways.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 15:33:34 »
That's a solid setup :). And that's too bad about the BF3 scene :(.

Do yourself a favor and stay out of the audiophile threads. If you think that the mech board hobby alone is pricey, try going after audiophile gear and mech boards lol. ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here ^__^

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 20 January 2015, 15:34:54 »
That's a solid setup :). And that's too bad about the BF3 scene :(.

Do yourself a favor and stay out of the audiophile threads. If you think that the mech board hobby alone is pricey, try going after audiophile gear and mech boards lol. ;)

Hope you enjoy your time here ^__^

*looks at headphones and keyboards and begins to sob*

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 21 January 2015, 04:53:52 »
Welcome to GH!

That's a nice setup you got. I loved BF3, that's really the game that got me into gaming.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 04:11:18 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Did you try a few switches before settling on browns?

If not, a whole world of possibilities can open up!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline intelli78

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 22 January 2015, 04:18:14 »
Oh hai Mark!
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.