Author Topic: How did you set up your dip switches on your HHKB Pro 2?  (Read 45581 times)

Offline watduzhkstand4

How did you set up your dip switches on your HHKB Pro 2?
« on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 11:46:13 »
I was wondering how everyone here setup their dip switches on the HHKB Pro 2. I just got mine today and I'm just playing around with it. I don't really know what the HHKB and the lite ext. modes are and if someone knows and can give me a heads up, then that will be great.

Thanks in advance!

It would be great to see some pictures. Thanks! =D
KEYBOARDS
Cherry Blue *Filco Tenkeyless w/ blank keys* w/ red ESC key thanks to Megarat
Cherry Red Noppoo Choc Mini
IBM Model M 1391401 12/15/88
Siig Minitouch w/ White Alps

SOLD
HHKB Pro 2 white w/ blank keys red ESC key and blank WASD keys
HHKB L-2
Cherry Brown Compaq mx11800
Dell AT101W
Cherry Red Leopold 104-key Otaku FC500RR/ABN

Offline kyamei

« Reply #1 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 11:49:54 »
I have switches 3 and 4 on.  That switches the left command key to Fn and changes the Del key to backspace.  

The HHKB/Lite/Mac mode just changes the layout I believe.
Topre:  Realforce 101, Realforce 87U, HHKB Pro 2
Cherry Brown:  Compaq MX11800
Cherry Blue:  Filco FKBN87MC/EB
Cherry Black:  K-202 numerical keypad
Alps Black:  AT101W, ABS M1
Alps White:  Focus FK-2001
Buckling Springs:  Model M 1391401, Lexmark Model M 82G2383, Model M2
Buckling Sleeves:  Unicomp Model M4
Futaba:  Sejin EAT-1010

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 11:50:33 »
I use 1 3 and 5

1 turns the big key to the left of the spacebar into Win key (maybe some other stuff too)

3 swaps Delete with Backspace (and delete becomes Fn `)

5 swaps the key from 1 with the key next to it (thus making the bottom row winkey, alt, spacebar, etc)

I can't get 6 to work with PC's, I believe it's a Mac thing

Offline watduzhkstand4

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 11:58:27 »
I currently have 1 2 and 3 on. I don't know what the HHKB layout is as well as the lite ext.

I tried the HHKB mode with 1 and 2 off and the windows key does not act as a windows key.
KEYBOARDS

SOLD
HHKB L-2
Dell AT101W

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 12:01:27 »
I believe that's what 1 is for, turning the "meta key" into a Windows or Mac key, depending on the OS you're using it for. Having both on or off simultaneously renders the key useless I believe

http://www.pfusystems.com/hhkeyboard/leaflet/hhkb_backview.html

Are HHK Lite's windows only? That's what they might mean there...but can't say "Windows version" or something for legality reasons

Offline watduzhkstand4

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 12:09:05 »
Quote from: o2dazone;111306
I believe that's what 1 is for, turning the "meta key" into a Windows or Mac key, depending on the OS you're using it for. Having both on or off simultaneously renders the key useless I believe

Are HHK Lite's windows only? That's what they might mean there...but can't say "Windows version" or something for legality reasons

right now I run vista ultimate 64 bit and having both of them on, I can use the meta key. I haven't tried it with just the 1 on. Do you know if I can change the dip switches with the keyboard is connected to the computer or is it recommended that it is disconnected before messing with the dip switches?
KEYBOARDS

SOLD
HHKB L-2
Dell AT101W

Offline watduzhkstand4

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 12:28:13 »
This is my current dip switch setup
KEYBOARDS

SOLD
HHKB L-2
Dell AT101W

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 12:30:15 »
Honestly I haven't tried it. I've always unplugged it because I find the DIP switches hard to access, and need to get the right angle and a safety pin to flip them on :P

Good to know that both on acts as the Windows key...perhaps it works as a "both" key for Mac as well. In the link ^^ it said "no setting" so I figured it did nothing

What's your thoughts on the board btw?

Offline watduzhkstand4

« Reply #8 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 12:50:13 »
Quote from: o2dazone;111311
Honestly I haven't tried it. I've always unplugged it because I find the DIP switches hard to access, and need to get the right angle and a safety pin to flip them on :P

Good to know that both on acts as the Windows key...perhaps it works as a "both" key for Mac as well. In the link ^^ it said "no setting" so I figured it did nothing

What's your thoughts on the board btw?

Even though I'm still not too familiar with the functions of the dip switches, there is still the options to change it to another mode. Some users might find this useful but I honestly bought this board just for the switch =D The way this looks is amazing and I don't seem to find many people here that has the white one that is blank, I know xsphat has one that's white but keys are printed. The way this keyboard types is different from all the keyboards I've used before. Even comparing to the rubber domes, I think all the keys on this HHKB Pro 2 is very consistent. The tactility of the keys are superb. Executing a keystroke feels confident. I don't know if it's me, but I find the HHKB keys a bit heavier than my blank Filco mini with Blues. According to the Rip-o-meter, the HHKB Pro 2 came in at 45g comparing to the 50g Cherry blues. I've already noticed that I make less errors typing on the HHKB rather than typing on the Filco. Even though this might contradict the video that I linked in the keyboard pics thread, I still think the HHKB Pro 2 > Filco Cherry Blue. [I was still adjusting back to the HHKB layout]  I've typed on this layout before using my Lite 2 but I got really tired typing for a very short amount of time so I just boxed it up and put it aside. I might be selling that one so check the marketplace if you're looking for that layout but don't want to spend so much on a HHKB!
KEYBOARDS

SOLD
HHKB L-2
Dell AT101W

Offline rdh

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 13:00:15 »
Quote from: watduzhkstand4;111305
I currently have 1 2 and 3 on. I don't know what the HHKB layout is as well as the lite ext.

Note: I have an HHKB Pro, not a Pro 2.  I believe the dip switches are identical, but I could be mistaken.

I have 2, 3, and 6 turned on.  

Dip switches 1 & 2 control what "extension" keys you get when pressing Fn.  Scroll down to the 'Happy Hacking Professional' section of this page for diagrams.

1 off + 2 on is Macintosh mode; it basically enables all the Fn-key combinations.  
However, in the instruction sheet, there's a note "*1 SW3 is disabling in case of Macintosh mode.", so in my case, it probably doesn't matter that I have switch 3 turned on.

Switch 6 seems to work for me.   Pressing a key wakes my MacBook Pro out of sleep mode just fine.

I don't remember if I've had the USB cable plugged in while making DIP switch changes, but my assumption was always that the keyboard would need to be unplugged/replugged for it to re-read the DIP switches.
at home: IBM "Space Saving" Model M
at work: Topre Realforce 87UKB55

Offline Rajagra

« Reply #10 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 13:06:56 »
"It is safe to change the dip switch without rebooting."

But I suppose that's still a bit vague.
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 August 2009, 13:09:06 by Rajagra »

Offline rdh

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 13:13:38 »
Quote from: watduzhkstand4;111314
I don't seem to find many people here that has the white one that is blank, I know xsphat has one that's white but keys are printed.

I bought my Pro in 2006 or 2007 from PFU's US website.  Given the neglected state of the site and the apparently declining stock, I thought they'd stopped making them, so I bought the only Pro model they still offered, white with blank keys.

I recently lettered it up with key caps from elitekeyboards.  (The Pro and Pro 2 seem to have exactly the same layout, Fn-key combos and all.) When I think it's looking too cluttered, I can always put the blank ones back, assuming I haven't gone RIT-crazy first.
at home: IBM "Space Saving" Model M
at work: Topre Realforce 87UKB55

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #12 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 13:16:57 »
Quote from: rdh;111315

Dip switches 1 & 2 control what "extension" keys you get when pressing Fn.  Scroll down to the 'Happy Hacking Professional' section of this page for diagrams.

So thats what they mean by Lite Extension mode, thanks for clarifying that

Offline watduzhkstand4

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 13:34:13 »
Thanks for the info RDH and Raj! I think I'm just gonna use the lite extension.

I'm still not too familiar with rit dye and stuff like that even after reading the thread. I think I'm just gonna stick with the red ESC and the purple WASD keys for now =D
KEYBOARDS

SOLD
HHKB L-2
Dell AT101W

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 16:30:27 »
I currently have just SW3 turned on.

And for your enjoyment here is bad picture of mine. I really need to take another picture of it with a dark background which would make it look better. As you can see a bunch of the keys have been dyed. I bought it like that from megarat who did the dye job so any credit for the dye job needs to go to him.
Keyboards
Topre Capacitive: Realforce 87U, Realforce 86U, HHKB Pro 2, Topre MD01B0, Topre HE0100, Sun Short Type, OEM NEO CS (x2), NISSHO Electronics KB106DE
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M Space Saver (1291472), Unicomp Customizer x 2
Cherry Brown: Filco FKBN87M/EB, Compaq MX11800
Black Alps: ABS M1
Not so great boards Rare Spring over dome OKI, Sun rack keyboard

Trackballs - Trackman Wheel (3), Trackman marble (2)
Keyboards I still want to get - Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 the White version, Realforce 23U number pad in black and maybe white, μTRON ergo board with Topre switches.
Previously owned - [size=0]SiiG MiniTouch (White Alps), Scorpius M10 (Blue Cherry), IBM Model M13[/size]

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #15 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 16:36:16 »
Quote from: rdh;111319
I bought my Pro in 2006 or 2007 from PFU's US website.  Given the neglected state of the site and the apparently declining stock, I thought they'd stopped making them, so I bought the only Pro model they still offered, white with blank keys.

I recently lettered it up with key caps from elitekeyboards.  (The Pro and Pro 2 seem to have exactly the same layout, Fn-key combos and all.) When I think it's looking too cluttered, I can always put the blank ones back, assuming I haven't gone RIT-crazy first.

Oh so you have the first version of the HHKB Pro I've been looking to pick one of those up. I'm trying to create myself a fairly complete collection of Topre boards. I almost got one on Yahoo Japan but it got snipped by someone that was willing to pay more for it than I was. I might have been willing to pay more for it if I had not wanted another board more so that is where I put my money. Besides they do come up fairly regular on Yahoo Japan so I will get one later.
Keyboards
Topre Capacitive: Realforce 87U, Realforce 86U, HHKB Pro 2, Topre MD01B0, Topre HE0100, Sun Short Type, OEM NEO CS (x2), NISSHO Electronics KB106DE

Keyboards I still want to get - Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 the White version, Realforce 23U number pad in black and maybe white, μTRON ergo board with Topre switches.
Previously owned - [size=0]SiiG MiniTouch (White Alps), Scorpius M10 (Blue Cherry), IBM Model M13[/size]

Offline watduzhkstand4

« Reply #16 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 16:44:40 »
Quote from: rdjack21;111358
I currently have just SW3 turned on.

And for your enjoyment here is bad picture of mine. I really need to take another picture of it with a dark background which would make it look better. As you can see a bunch of the keys have been dyed. I bought it like that from megarat who did the dye job so any credit for the dye job needs to go to him.
Show Image

wow that's sick. The yellow fn key is sick as hell. I want myself one =D I wish they sell different color keys rather than just the set of WASD keys and the red ESC key. I've seen the yellow key at Leopold but it's ridiculously expensive getting it from there.
KEYBOARDS

SOLD
HHKB L-2
Dell AT101W

Offline watduzhkstand4

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 18:37:25 »
Quote from: ripster;111376
Man, Megarat spent some serious time in the kitchen to make those beauties.

so how do you do it exactly? I was thinking of doing it myself but I don't want to mess up the key itself.
KEYBOARDS

SOLD
HHKB L-2
Dell AT101W

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #18 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 21:11:21 »
Head over to the Rite Dye thread in the modifications section. Megarat posted how he did those particular colors there. I keep thinking I want to do some more my self and I most likely will in the next month or so after I get a few more boards. Also he took a much better picture of the board as well.
Keyboards

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 22 August 2009, 21:35:10 »
There is actually a link on the page of keyboard layouts to a description of the switches and their functions:

Offline _js_

« Reply #20 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:13:34 »
OK.  So, I was wondering about the HHKB Pro 2 and the dip switches and Mac.

My question is this: when the HHKB is in "mac mode" does the "delete" key act just like the "delete" key on a mac board?  i.e. is it really the backspace key?  Such that when pressed the character to the left of the insertion point is deleted, and the insertion point moves one character to the left as it removes the character?

And if so, does that mean the Fn-delete ("BS") becomes "delete <-x" which is just called "delete" on a windows board?

One thing in particular I'm curious about is if command-delete on the HHKB Pro 2 in mac mode, in OS X, sends the selected item straight to the trash can?
HHKB Pro 2, AEK II

Offline AndrewZorn

« Reply #21 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:24:44 »
i am using 011100 (mac mode, backspace, left fn)

and im on windows but just thought it might be worthy to note
that my "Delete" now works like a backspace

though i really REALLY wish that under this mode, fn+'Delete' actually turned into delete, but because of my mode, it does nothing, fn+~ is Delete, which makes no sense.

and why do the japanese get arrow keys and keys in the corner

Offline _js_

« Reply #22 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:27:46 »
Quote from: AndrewZorn;135256

and im on windows but just thought it might be worthy to note
that my "Delete" now works like a backspace

though i really REALLY wish that under this mode, fn+'Delete' actually turned into delete, but because of my mode, it does nothing, fn+~ is Delete, which makes no sense.

and why do the japanese get arrow keys and keys in the corner

So, when you do the control+alt+delete key combo to log into a windows networked machine, do you have to do control+alt+fn+~
HHKB Pro 2, AEK II

Offline AndrewZorn

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:30:11 »
yes and to shift+del i have to shift+fn+delete (which is not too hard because of positioning but still, it just seems to make sense that fn+"our new backspace" is delete, since fn+"our original delete" is backspace)

Offline Rajagra

« Reply #24 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:34:09 »
I have a question too. On this page, where it says "* You can use 10 key pads", what does it mean? Is there a hidden numeric pad emulation?

I just won a HHKB Pro on ebay. Hurrah!

Edit> To answer my own question, it means the Fn'ed */+- and Enter keys send scan codes as if pressed on a numeric pad. No sign of the numpad numbers as far as I can see. :-)
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 November 2009, 08:04:12 by Rajagra »

Offline AndrewZorn

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:37:37 »
i think the are just talking about the separate hardware devices... though i do really want a hidden numpad.

how much did you pay? as if im not on my way already to go find out. EDIT okay i give up i cannot find it
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:40:10 by AndrewZorn »

Offline Rajagra

« Reply #26 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:47:01 »
Quote from: AndrewZorn;135262
how much did you pay? as if im not on my way already to go find out. EDIT okay i give up i cannot find it

My Happy Hakking keyboard cost me £100.
Complete with wooden wrist rest and keyboard roof. :cheer2:

Offline AndrewZorn

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:52:15 »
wait ive seen that before (maybe?)

also, no wonder you got it, "hakking"???  guess i have to add "happy keyboard" to my searches, just to make sure to get it all

excellent deal
similar to mine (you got roof+rest, i got USB and a little cheaper)
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 November 2009, 11:56:13 by AndrewZorn »

Offline _js_

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 12:42:35 »
I'd still like to hear from OS X users regarding the HHKB, mac mode, and the command-delete key combo.  Does it send items to the trash?  Thanks in advance.

And, thanks AndrewZorn, for your info!
HHKB Pro 2, AEK II

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 16:41:04 »
Quote from: Rajagra;135265
My Happy Hakking keyboard cost me £100.
Complete with wooden wrist rest and keyboard roof. :cheer2:

Man that was a very good deal. I have the wrist rest, roof and soft case for mine. The roof I can live without but that wrist rest is really nice. I really want to get another one for my 87U. Check this page at Leopold look about half way down the page. You can also see it on the bottom of this page. I just think it looks really good with the 87UB.
Keyboards

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 17:06:05 »
Looks an awful lot like the Filco one. See the (pics here) link in my sig.

EDIT: I was looking at the wrong one it seems. The video at the bottom of your second link looks like they are using the Filco one.

Offline Rajagra

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 17:11:42 »
It'll be interesting to compare it to the rest I got from Laurie. I think this width is perfect, even for full-sized keyboards. After all, how often do you use the numpad *and* need to rest your wrist below it?

Offline AndrewZorn

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 18:21:13 »
i think its just a cosmetic thing to have it run the full length, but yeah, i really wish mine was the shorter one, i have the looooong one so it hangs off the side of the desk when used with my HHKB

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 22 November 2009, 19:26:35 »
Quote from: watduzhkstand4;111310
This is my current dip switch setup
Show Image

Aah, DIP switches. I use them on my printer when I print from MS-DOS.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Rajagra

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 24 November 2009, 08:20:19 »
Quote from: AndrewZorn;135256
though i really REALLY wish that under this mode, fn+'Delete' actually turned into delete, but because of my mode, it does nothing

Mine (HHKB Pro, original version) has arrived, Fn+'Delete' seems to work as NumLock in Mac mode.

I think I will settle for switches 2,3,4,6 on (Mac mode, Delete=BS, Left diamond=Fn,Wakeup enable)

Mac mode has no advantage over Lite Extension mode for Windows users, as the media controls don't seem to work, but there is no disadvantage either. Eject does at least send a scan code, so might be useful for AutoHotkey or whatever.

Edit> Switch 3 works fine for me in Mac mode. I need switch 6 on to wake my PC from standby using the HHKB's keys.
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 November 2009, 08:35:48 by Rajagra »

Offline AndrewZorn

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 24 November 2009, 13:29:25 »
eject is the reason i use mac mode, one extra mappable keys... but i do not understand why windows doesnt see ANYTHING for the other three...

numlock?  like, you have a virtual number pad?

Offline Rajagra

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 24 November 2009, 15:35:00 »
No, it just works as a numlock key. I have a second board plugged in, the LED goes on and off, and some Logitech drivers also show me it is working. If you look at Mac keyboards the top left key of the number pad is 'clear' I believe, so they must share the same scan code.

Aqua's Keytest also confirms it, and shows that eject sends a scan code. But the volume/mute keys do nothing. Very odd.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 24 November 2009, 18:55:37 »
I've found similar results with the calculator-specific keys on my Focus.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
Re: How did you set up your dip switches on your HHKB Pro 2?
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 14:31:20 »
hi guys. i changed dip switch so delete acts as backspace.. but now i can't use alt+delete to remove something. is there any switch option where you can use backspace + alt-del?
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline awts

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 15 January 2015, 22:42:47 »
I'd still like to hear from OS X users regarding the HHKB, mac mode, and the command-delete key combo.  Does it send items to the trash?  Thanks in advance.

And, thanks AndrewZorn, for your info!

Yes it does. CMD + DEL = Trash for the HHKB. I almost use my HHKB exclusively in OS X environment due to work.  :thumb:

Offline nukec

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 26 January 2015, 06:26:30 »
awts does that mean in mac mode oyu can use backspace + cmd-del at the same time?

Offline nukec

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 30 January 2015, 08:31:36 »
ok fn + ` is del.

is it possible to get ctrl as normal ctrl on left and shift and normal shift without remapping?

Offline milchek

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 21:41:02 »
Replying as I had a look here for settings on my hhkb pro 2 that arrived today.

I went with "mac mode" of switch 2 on and switch 1 off. That did the trick. Delete becomes backspace and the win key works as command key

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 21:42:10 »
Damn that necro though. Slackers were talking about this earlier, so I'll share mine too.

HHKB Bluetooth: 3 and 6 on.

Offline Macsmasher

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 00:40:57 »
Quote from: o2dazone;111306

right now I run vista ultimate 64 bit and having both of them on, I can use the meta key. I haven't tried it with just the 1 on. Do you know if I can change the dip switches with the keyboard is connected to the computer or is it recommended that it is disconnected before messing with the dip switches?

First, Vista? Really? Dood, why not run Windows 95? Just sayin'.

Second, the instructions for the HHKB explicitly say to unplug the keyboard from the computer before changing DIP switches. If you're going to own a high end keyboard, take the initiative to know how it works.

Offline praaseyn

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 04:42:53 »

First, Vista? Really? Dood, why not run Windows 95? Just sayin'.

Second, the instructions for the HHKB explicitly say to unplug the keyboard from the computer before changing DIP switches. If you're going to own a high end keyboard, take the initiative to know how it works.

Post is from 2009.

I have SW1 and SW3 in the ON position. Toying with the idea of SW4 and having a left Fn key.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 26 August 2016, 06:14:47 »
Oh hey, microsoft windows used to type posts in lowercase!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ