Author Topic: Guess I need to start posting if I want to use the classifieds  (Read 1948 times)

Offline ddevil

Guess I need to start posting if I want to use the classifieds
« on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:36:51 »
Started over on /r/mk and just started lurking here recently.  Got a QFR Stealth with browns less than a year ago as my first board but then got a Poker II with clear only a couple months after that.  Definitely prefer 60% at this point from the perspective of a developer.  Been trying to find an ErgoDox for sale lately or just waiting till the next drop.  I was debating between the ErgoDox and HHKB but I'm mostly leaning towards the ErgoDox.  The last BroCap sale was the first one I participated in and now I really need a Reaper, any Reaper.  Best looking cap there is.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Re: Guess I need to start posting if I want to use the classifieds
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:39:27 »
You will find that getting posts are pretty easy. Welcome!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:41:05 »
Started over on /r/mk and just started lurking here recently.  Got a QFR Stealth with browns less than a year ago as my first board but then got a Poker II with clear only a couple months after that.  Definitely prefer 60% at this point from the perspective of a developer.  Been trying to find an ErgoDox for sale lately or just waiting till the next drop.  I was debating between the ErgoDox and HHKB but I'm mostly leaning towards the ErgoDox.  The last BroCap sale was the first one I participated in and now I really need a Reaper, any Reaper.  Best looking cap there is.

Welcome! Just so you know, in addition to the 25 posts requirements, there is a 60 day requirement before you can post on Classifieds.

Nonetheless, I encourage you to participate in the innumerable conversations and threads going on here! There's bound to be something (hopefully many things) you find to your liking! Feel free to ask around if you have any questions and most of all, have a good time here!
null

Offline ddevil

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:56:34 »

Welcome! Just so you know, in addition to the 25 posts requirements, there is a 60 day requirement before you can post on Classifieds.

Nonetheless, I encourage you to participate in the innumerable conversations and threads going on here! There's bound to be something (hopefully many things) you find to your liking! Feel free to ask around if you have any questions and most of all, have a good time here!

I keep seeing your posts and every time I see that Reaper in your avatar it physically hurts because it's so awesome.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 20:58:19 »

Just want to clarify, the requirements are to start a new thread.  To post in another thread, or buy and sell to or from that thread, no requirement.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 21:00:58 »

Just want to clarify, the requirements are to start a new thread.  To post in another thread, or buy and sell to or from that thread, no requirement.
Nice catch. I totally meant to say that but I'm terrible with words.
Sorry for the confusion, OP!

I keep seeing your posts and every time I see that Reaper in your avatar it physically hurts because it's so awesome.

Thank you, sir! I just got it last week  ;D
null

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 21:02:20 »

You can also PM the users if you are looking to buy something that they have.

Offline ddevil

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 21:15:09 »
This is currently my only novelty cap so far.

Offline ddevil

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 18 February 2015, 21:20:08 »
Ha might as well use that for an avatar.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 00:45:46 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Reapers and Pumpkeys are only the tip of the iceberg as far as collecting artisan keycaps goes.

Is there any particular colour/style Reaper you'd like to get first?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline mmbacon

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 24 February 2015, 09:33:48 »
Hey is that Pumpkey off shapeways or the group buy?
must resist bacon on keyboard