Author Topic: SOLD  (Read 2527 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline codek

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 74
SOLD
« on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:30:01 »
Ssold
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 March 2015, 17:45:15 by codek »

Offline jonathanyu

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 1353
  • Location: San Francisco,California
Re: FS: SIIG MINITOUCH w/ MONTEREY BLUES NIB *SEALED* EXTREMELY RARE
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 17:26:07 »
Pretty interested in Monterey blue.. but does it worth $280?

Offline fohat.digs

  • * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Posts: 6567
  • Location: 35°55'N, 83°53'W
  • weird funny old guy
Re: FS: SIIG MINITOUCH w/ MONTEREY BLUES NIB *SEALED* EXTREMELY RARE
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 17:41:18 »
A couple of years ago a seller in Florida had a dozen or so of these for BIN at $20-30. I bought one and posted here for the rest, which sold in minutes - probably to a single buyer.
Will there ever be another Mother Lode like that? Probably not.

These are beautiful switches, but this is a peculiar layout.

As time goes by, I am becoming very hostile to "weird" layouts and can hardly even tolerate the "bigass-Enter-small-Backspace" combination on a standard-ANSI board any more.

But many people go apesh!t over mini-size keyboards and this is a good one.

What is is worth? Who knows?

“These economic royalists complain that we seek to overthrow the institutions of America. What they really complain of is that we seek to take away their power."
He paused for a moment, then thundered, “Our allegiance to American institutions requires the overthrow of this kind of power!”
“In vain,” Roosevelt said, “they seek to hide behind the Flag and the Constitution. In their blindness they forget what the Flag and the Constitution stand for. Now, as always, they stand for democracy, not tyranny; for freedom, not subjection; and against a dictatorship by mob rule and the over-privileged alike.”
- Franklin Roosevelt 1933

Offline codek

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 74
SOLD
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 20:04:08 »
A couple of years ago a seller in Florida had a dozen or so of these for BIN at $20-30. I bought one and posted here for the rest, which sold in minutes - probably to a single buyer.
Will there ever be another Mother Lode like that? Probably not.

What is is worth? Who knows?



This isn't it. I wish I got in on that auction. That's a crazy crazy steal.  Like getting a HHKB for $30. I got this one from a guy in Washington.

I hate to sell it but not working ATM so I'm forced to do it. bleh

If I can find work in the next couple of weeks, I'm taking this down ASAP.  I will never see this again.
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 March 2015, 17:48:29 by codek »

Offline AKIMbO

  • HHKBro
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 1778
  • Location: Tennessee
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
Re: FS: SIIG MINITOUCH w/ MONTEREY BLUES NIB *SEALED* EXTREMELY RARE
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 21:27:20 »
Hot damn.....must have strength....must have strength....must resist.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline morpheus

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 496
  • Location: South Korea
Re: FS: SIIG MINITOUCH w/ MONTEREY BLUES NIB *SEALED* EXTREMELY RARE
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 22:24:02 »
Bump for great keyboard, hope you sell it quick bro

Offline 0cx

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 1
  • Location: Scandinavia
Re: FS: SIIG MINITOUCH w/ MONTEREY BLUES NIB *SEALED* EXTREMELY RARE
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 23:22:12 »
Sent you a PM.

Offline demik

  • Pronounced "demique"
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 11158
Re: FS: SIIG MINITOUCH w/ MONTEREY BLUES NIB *SEALED* EXTREMELY RARE
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 23:27:21 »
dat clickbait title
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline codek

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 74
SOLD
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 13:08:18 »
SOLD

To all international buyers.  I'm very hesitant to send overseas because of the customs horror stories.  If we could find some easier or guaranteed way without hassle, I would glad to ship overseas. 
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 March 2015, 17:49:53 by codek »

Offline jwaz

  • * based mod
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Posts: 2067
  • #geekhack on freenode
Re: SOLD: SIIG MINITOUCH w/ MONTEREY BLUES NIB *SEALED* EXTREMELY RARE
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 13:11:28 »
http://ebay.to/1MZkEc8 ..?

Fun fact: I believe Didjamatic sold a bunch of these (as 5k177) with the original lime green Alps group buy.

I have one and the layout is truly horrible, switches are alright though but not really that rare.

Offline codek

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 74
Re: SOLD: SIIG MINITOUCH w/ MONTEREY BLUES NIB *SEALED* EXTREMELY RARE
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 27 February 2015, 13:17:16 »
Bump for great keyboard, hope you sell it quick bro

Thanks!