Author Topic: My new boards (warning potato pictures incoming)  (Read 3462 times)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
My new boards (warning potato pictures incoming)
« on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 15:29:50 »
I am new here and just got into mechanical boards back in november 2014 so please be gentle with criticism! I finally got my new Tai Hao Miami Double Shot PBT caps  on my KBP v80 TKL w/MX Browns also finally got pics of my Poker ll w/MX Clears rocking some Dolch action  :cool: all I need now is to get some nice KBK/KWKs and Bro's to polish them off. Sorry about the pictures (used an iPad mini) I am waiting on a new camera. Thanks to everyone in the community for advice and welcoming me with open arms. I also am waiting on a Topre board and I am really excited to take it for a test drive and I am saving for a custom board that I would like to build myself. Just need to let my bank account recover a bit :thumb:

Edit: upon reflection I guess I could have added this to another thread to not add to the clutter.
Why do I always almost always regret starting a thread every time I look back at it. Oh well I spent an hour pulling and replacing caps today and wanted someone besides me and my cat to see it lol  ;)
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 March 2015, 16:45:56 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: My new boards (warning potato pictures incoming)
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 15:34:38 »
Thought in the first pic you where posing your board in front of an old 15" CRT TV or something lol

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 04 March 2015, 16:36:32 »
Thought in the first pic you where posing your board in front of an old 15" CRT TV or something lol
Nope that's my other baby 4690k in a phanteks enthoo pro and gigabyte g1 970...
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 March 2015, 05:08:18 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 22:36:39 »
Looks good. Love the dolch and Miami. How do you like the V80? I have a V60 but haven't used a V80 yet.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 22:46:09 »
I am new here and just got into mechanical boards back in november 2014 so please be gentle with criticism!

I pity the twisted wretch who would post criticism in the media subforum...

Anyway, I like the WASD on that Dolch layout

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 05:13:12 »
Looks good. Love the dolch and Miami. How do you like the V80? I have a V60 but haven't used a V80 yet.
Thanks the v80'is nice and actually fairly solid (stock key caps are crap) I find no twist in my board and have bee very satisfied except for it has a fair amount of ping sometimes 8( still trying different things to reduce it.