Author Topic: [Sold] B.87EX 100% KBD w/Gateron Black 62G Korean Spring  (Read 2263 times)

Offline YongJK

• Trade Count: (0)
[Sold] B.87EX 100% KBD w/Gateron Black 62G Korean Spring
« on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 08:27:02 »
I am back, with longer size this time.  Aww yeahhhhh  :eek:

Casing: B.87ex Casing : Matte translucent -> Opaque White -> Gloss translucent -> Gloss translucent (intact seal) -> Transparent (feet, intact seal)
PCB: B.Face PCB : 12 soldered RGB LED + 12* RGB LED on a strip (soldered properly)
Layout: Winkey layout + Cherry Style caps lock (You can request me to change Majestouch layout)
Switch: Gateon Second Generation Mx Black lubed with Krytox GPL 107 solution
Spring: Korean KBDMod 62g spring
Sticker: Lime Green
Stabilizer: Clipped cherry stabilizers (pcb mounted)
Backlight: I have some LEDs, tell me which color you would like and I will sort it out.

Dealing method: Shipped via Pos Malaysia Registered Mail
Payment method: via Paypal
Price: $260 + Shipping fees (PP Fees included)
Shipping fees: $40 to USA , Please drop me a pm for other part of the world

Extras: Extra tuned switches, LEDs and screws will be provided, and a small pack of gift.

Proof of ownership

« Last Edit: Wed, 11 March 2015, 20:07:46 by YongJK »
Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline animated

• uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: [WTS] B.87EX 100% KBD w/Gateron Black 62G Korean Spring
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 13:58:41 »
This keyboard is beautiful. 
Das Browns, Filco Reds, Filco Blues, Leopold FC750R Reds, B.87 and B.Pad Gateron Blacks 65G Korean Springs, Varmillo VA87MR Gateron Blacks w/ Aluminum Case

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:07:10 »

Agreed...really sad that I don't have the cash to snatch it up.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline joey

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:13:48 »
That's really nice.. hope it finds a good home!

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:20:13 »

It's alright, he'll have more boards to sell in the future ;)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:21:44 »

This is also true, but the big problem is I promised my fiancee that once my Sprit and TX1800 are done, I'm done with MX boards  :'(
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:26:04 »

This is also true, but the big problem is I promised my fiancee that once my Sprit and TX1800 are done, I'm done with MX boards  :'(

Sell sprit buy bface  :p

Gotta get dat rgb

Offline iron_alchemist2108S

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:27:36 »
She is one beautiful mistress. Too bad I hate linear switches. And I don't feel like trying out Gaterons for that price. Would have been cooler to see MX Clears or Greens on this board because they would have gone well with the color scheme.

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:30:12 »
She is one beautiful mistress. Too bad I hate linear switches. And I don't feel like trying out Gaterons for that price. Would have been cooler to see MX Clears or Greens on this board because they would have gone well with the color scheme.

If you like linear then you'll definitely like gateron linears. Its the next best thing to vintage blacks. Very smooth, no scratchy feeling.

Offline animated

• uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 14:36:39 »

If you like linear then you'll definitely like gateron linears. Its the next best thing to vintage blacks. Very smooth, no scratchy feeling.
I daily mx reds for two years, can't wait for my gaterons.  I ordered the b.87, was inspired by your pictures zenna. I copied the top two layers from your b.87, because you have great taste , hope that's okay.
Das Browns, Filco Reds, Filco Blues, Leopold FC750R Reds, B.87 and B.Pad Gateron Blacks 65G Korean Springs, Varmillo VA87MR Gateron Blacks w/ Aluminum Case

Offline iron_alchemist2108S

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 15:43:25 »

Well thank you for that, but I honestly have no need for linear. I'm more of a typist and find the tactile gives me a huge advantage, even in gaming. ^_^

Offline YongJK

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 11 March 2015, 20:07:19 »

Well thank you for that, but I honestly have no need for linear. I'm more of a typist and find the tactile gives me a huge advantage, even in gaming. ^_^
As far as I built these keyboards, I am always concerned about tactile user base.
Right now I am considering to take MX Clear steam and mate it into Gateron housing, and see how they would feel.

I am pretty sure there are plenty Mx Ergo Clear users out there. So, stay tuned.  :)
Keyboard: PLU ML87 Mx Blue

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: [Sold] B.87EX 100% KBD w/Gateron Black 62G Korean Spring
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 12 March 2015, 05:06:18 »
Fml, I keep missing these boards... :'(